Donald Trump

Hah nice find. The US is still a colony of the british crown. As far as our first president is concerned he had this to say

On leaving britain: 'If you ever hear of me joining in any such measure, you have my leave to set me down for everything wicked'- george washington, may 1775

He also said: 'It is not the wish or interest of the government [meaning Massachusetts], or of any other upon this continent, separately or collectively, to set up for independence'"

theLaw

It should be noted that these same claims were made about Hillary (ankle monitor), and yet no visible bracelet in her new interviews.

Ideonaut

I have never heard a college professor say that the CIA is funding the left or right.
The CIA funded Gloria Steinem's feminist writings. Why wouldn't a college professor say that? What difference does it make anyway if a college professor says it, so many of them being so full of ***t (utterly conventional and indoctrinated rather than truth seeking).

x-ray peat

The CIA funded Gloria Steinem's feminist writings. Why wouldn't a college professor say that? What difference does it make anyway if a college professor says it, so many of them being so full of ***t (utterly conventional and indoctrinated rather than truth seeking).
This was from a while ago but I think my point was that yes, college professors are full of sh*t and in my experience had never come close to talking about anything real like the CIA funding the various ideologies to keep us divided and confused. This is in contrast to Ray who cuts through a lot of the BS.

yerrag

dbh25

Badger

In Danny Roddy's just-published Tweet with video, Steinem openly admits to working for CIA, which she says liberals get all wrong, they ain't bad guys at all!
Danny Roddy on Twitter

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals