Trump And FLOTUS_Test Positive For Covid-19

Regina

This is a great discussion. They are developing a better investigation.
Not sure what thread it belongs in.

Recoen

That will help. Thanks!
You’re welcome! I found spending some time on 1.25, then 1.5, 1.75, on to 2x made it easy. I now prefer 2x and my brain seems to work better at this speed when listening. I prefer listening to recorded things after the fact vs live for this reason.

TheSir

You’re welcome! I found spending some time on 1.25, then 1.5, 1.75, on to 2x made it easy. I now prefer 2x and my brain seems to work better at this speed when listening. I prefer listening to recorded things after the fact vs live for this reason.
Watch out, soon you will require 2x, then 4x and even higher speeds to satisfy your brain. My brother died like this.

Drareg

It's really is sickening how angry people are that they haven't gotten their second round of chicken scrap stimulus or increased COVID-19 unemployment benefits when corporations, banks, and politicians are literally reaching into the future and pulling forward TRILLIONS of US tax payer dollars via the printing press.

I mean this isn't even mafia skimming - it's basically theft at this point. Yet the average booger eater doesn't say a word or at worst isn't even aware.

I know it’s hard to believe, one of main causes is the education system, an education system forms the lens of perception, if the lens is created to only allow certain colors to pass through its all you’ll see, societal rewards are given for blindness reinforcing the feedback loop.
They are so easy to distract with race wars, gender issues, communism and the doomsday virus, they are becoming increasingly incoherent and hysterical, learned helplessness will kick in soon with many.
We need to unite against the central banks firstly, this lot don’t care if it’s communism, capitalism or communitarianism as long as they control the money supply with no public input, this is the real power source, the plug. The gated crypto currencies seem to be a path to absolute control, seigniorage gone.
We need people to "identify" with this goal before other identities like antifa, communism, capitalism etc

Some in powerful positions have to see it though, maybe they realize the public need to experience it and realize for themselves before they take action, just telling people doesn’t seem to work, there is no way everyone is on board with this, it’s clear as day racketeering, the central bankers have lost their minds, they are like drug addicts and need intervention, they won’t stop otherwise.

yerrag

I really cannot understand how we can call our society a civilized one when a media that outright lies and amplifies lies can be allowed to get away with murder. I feel that more than anything else, it is a capital offense and the media moguls and their sycophants should be imprisoned and even executed. What good is a society when the law as structured protects liars that make it possible for the wrong kind of people to be elected to serve the people? We in effect are allowing the dregs of society to be our leaders.

The system we live in we can still say is based on a rule of law, but of a law that does not serve society well because it rewards the very characters that are antithetical to a well-functioning society where peace, justice, and prosperity can come together.

Recoen

Watch out, soon you will require 2x, then 4x and even higher speeds to satisfy your brain. My brother died like this.
I balance it out with actual conversation, quiet, and music.
I’m sorry about your brother. What do you mean by he died like this?

Regina

I know it’s hard to believe, one of main causes is the education system, an education system forms the lens of perception, if the lens is created to only allow certain colors to pass through its all you’ll see, societal rewards are given for blindness reinforcing the feedback loop.
They are so easy to distract with race wars, gender issues, communism and the doomsday virus, they are becoming increasingly incoherent and hysterical, learned helplessness will kick in soon with many.
We need to unite against the central banks firstly, this lot don’t care if it’s communism, capitalism or communitarianism as long as they control the money supply with no public input, this is the real power source, the plug. The gated crypto currencies seem to be a path to absolute control, seigniorage gone.
We need people to "identify" with this goal before other identities like antifa, communism, capitalism etc

Some in powerful positions have to see it though, maybe they realize the public need to experience it and realize for themselves before they take action, just telling people doesn’t seem to work, there is no way everyone is on board with this, it’s clear as day racketeering, the central bankers have lost their minds, they are like drug addicts and need intervention, they won’t stop otherwise.
They've got the full lock now. Secret societies, templars and skull n bones, R-fam and military and NATO. They are all in this together and rubbing our noses in it.

OP
not_James_Bond
So Trump 'feels' twenty years younger, you can't shut the guy up now. Perhaps steriods are a thing(~)

TheSir

I balance it out with actual conversation, quiet, and music.
I’m sorry about your brother. What do you mean by he died like this?
For weeks I begged him not to exceed 16x speed, to no avail. The firemen found him sprawled over his computer chair, with his head still steaming from the stimulation. If only they came 15 minutes earlier, he might have survived. Sounds like you are better at moderation than he ever was.

OP
not_James_Bond
For weeks I begged him not to exceed 16x speed, to no avail. The firemen found him sprawled over his computer chair, with his head still steaming from the stimulation. If only they came 15 minutes earlier, he might have survived. Sounds like you are better at moderation than he ever was.
WTF, sounds like something MI5/MI6 would use to torture, sorry for your loss :cry:

yerrag

So Trump 'feels' twenty years younger, you can't shut the guy up now. Perhaps steriods are a thing(~)
. I don't know. If the nerves get overexcited, getting to shut up would be difficult. But once the nerves are exhausted, the guy could go into a coma. He's still got a debate coming up lol

OP
not_James_Bond
. I don't know. If the nerves get overexcited, getting to shut up would be difficult. But once the nerves are exhausted, the guy could go into a coma. He's still got a debate coming up lol
Last I heard the next debate is 'off' on both sides, might be one 22nd October but I wouldn't hold your breath lol. Anyhow Trump prefers his rallies to stir up his base :):

Drareg

They've got the full lock now. Secret societies, templars and skull n bones, R-fam and military and NATO. They are all in this together and rubbing our noses in it.

They still have the back pocket play of climate hysteria to pull out, we only have 10 years left again to stop the climate disaster, it’s like some 10 year repeating loop we are stuck in, Groundhog Day for climate hysterics.
Another big pay day wealth transfer from the "green new deals" on the way.

Rand56

Don't be a coincidence theorist. Unfortunately there are too many of these sheep in the world. Only a 9 minute video.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I have never heard of such a thing happening to a person. I am sorry for your loss.

yerrag

My friends, it was (an attempt at) humor.
But of course! Good one!

Is there a 16x at all? I didn't bother to check.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals