Framing

yerrag

Riots, burning, statues, jobs, jokes, spontaneity, confidence, hope ... gone!

Elections.

Biden wins by default. Certainly, no hope. A sock puppet president, if ever there's one. Then again, the only ones that aren't puppets are the dead ones. Assassinated or poisoned (secretly).

Previous elections, it was the economy.

The coming one. It is about hope.

Obama and Trump ran on hope. Both won.

Obama was change, though he was the only change- a black presidency. Same ole same ole.

Trump became change - loose change.

Ran on a populist message. Won because Obama blew hot air.

A president is what the cabinet makes of him.

A cabinet of Goldman bankers and neocon military people. All serving globalists and the deep state. Not pro-people. Not populist.

Kicked out Bannon when push comes to shove. The populist.

Fresh faces failed - Scaramucci a big joke. Makes Trump's selection of people really questionable. Just by this jokester alone.

Donald, if you still want to win -

-Name your new cabinet NOW.

Show you really mean to make MAGA.

Show us HOPE that there will be real CHANGE.

Risk assassination. Risk losing your son-in-law and do not pander to the Zionists!

You didn't pander to the PC Culture.

Free up the economy!

Lose their strangehold on-

Banking and Finance and the Fed

Big Pharma and Vaccines and Drugs that Don't Cure but Drive Dependency

The Security Apparatus - Make It About Serving the People and Protecting True Whistleblowers like Julian Assange and Edward Snowden

Mainstream Media and Social Media and Censorship

The War Machinery and the Waste of Lives and Resources and the Loss of Peace and Trust in the Country that Stood as A Beacon of Freedom Because the Zionists took over

Free the people from the Deep State!

Bring back the servants of the people and fire the career bureaucrats!

Never mind the media always putting you on defensive and being afraid to act for fear of being branded a dictator!

Better a country with strong leadership than a country of virtue-signalling leaders - spineless and bowing to false movements like BLM and Antifa, tools of the Old World Order.

LUH 3417

Riots, burning, statues, jobs, jokes, spontaneity, confidence, hope ... gone!

Elections.

Biden wins by default. Certainly, no hope. A sock puppet president, if ever there's one. Then again, the only ones that aren't puppets are the dead ones. Assassinated or poisoned (secretly).

Previous elections, it was the economy.

The coming one. It is about hope.

Obama and Trump ran on hope. Both won.

Obama was change, though he was the only change- a black presidency. Same ole same ole.

Trump became change - loose change.

Ran on a populist message. Won because Obama blew hot air.

A president is what the cabinet makes of him.

A cabinet of Goldman bankers and neocon military people. All serving globalists and the deep state. Not pro-people. Not populist.

Kicked out Bannon when push comes to shove. The populist.

Fresh faces failed - Scaramucci a big joke. Makes Trump's selection of people really questionable. Just by this jokester alone.

Donald, if you still want to win -

-Name your new cabinet NOW.

Show you really mean to make MAGA.

Show us HOPE that there will be real CHANGE.

Risk assassination. Risk losing your son-in-law and do not pander to the Zionists!

You didn't pander to the PC Culture.

Free up the economy!

Lose their strangehold on-

Banking and Finance and the Fed

Big Pharma and Vaccines and Drugs that Don't Cure but Drive Dependency

The Security Apparatus - Make It About Serving the People and Protecting True Whistleblowers like Julian Assange and Edward Snowden

Mainstream Media and Social Media and Censorship

The War Machinery and the Waste of Lives and Resources and the Loss of Peace and Trust in the Country that Stood as A Beacon of Freedom Because the Zionists took over

Free the people from the Deep State!

Bring back the servants of the people and fire the career bureaucrats!

Never mind the media always putting you on defensive and being afraid to act for fear of being branded a dictator!

Better a country with strong leadership than a country of virtue-signalling leaders - spineless and bowing to false movements like BLM and Antifa, tools of the Old World Order.
Trump is spineless and he plays the patriot hero so well it’s nauseating.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Trump is spineless and he plays the patriot hero so well it’s nauseating.

He is spineless and is afraid of being assassinated like JFK and MLK Jr.

He can still rally not just his base, but the populists from across the spectrum, and go against the neo-cons and neo-liberals in both parties - the so-called centrists.

Then, he can become the champion and turn this is into a class issue instead of a race issue.

He will get the entire white vote (almost, except the Karens and the male feminists and the crazy white apologists brainwashed by infiltrated liberal colleges).

He will get the black vote.

He will get the Latino vote.

He will get the Asian vote.

He will get the Jewish vote (Jews are not Zionists. Zionists are miscreant Jews who caused Moses grief by worshipping Baal, and are the descendants of Cain, who slew Abel).

He will get the Arab vote as well.

Trump, part this proverbial River Nile! Free the captives from this morass, Cast off the spell the deep state has wrought on us!

Just Do It!

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Tear down the monoliths!

Tear down the corporations! The corporation has shown its true face. It is censoring you. It's not just tech and media and banking. It runs the gamut of corporations that are monolithic.

Tear down the hospital-industrial-military complex.

Tear down the war machinery.

Tear down the Fed and its fake money creation.

Tear down the infiltrated universities and their sycophant administrators and professors.

Expose the corrupt unions in the public sectors - police, firemen, school teachers - and let good policemen, firemen, and teachers flourish and provide good services and education.

Institute reforms in the legal profession so that the law can go back to protecting individuals instead of the corporation.

Restore shame to this country. There is no shame right now in so-called public servants selling their loyalty to companies and sectors they are supposed to be regulating.

We fought against an imperial structure that seeks to enslave us in the War of Independence.

That structure was very visible and very easy to demolish.

This structure is within us - a fifth column - subversive in its very nature, and corrupting.

It has infiltrated and corrupted all of our institutions. Nothing is spared.

Restore the US to a land of freedom and liberty, where it is the state that serves the people.

Or die trying!

peateats1

You don't become president unless you are compromised or blackmailed by the elite. There is no way they would ever put their power over the globe in jeopardy.
If you really want to know the truth, go looking for it. There's plenty of dirt on Trump if you want to find it.
Also, Trump will win 2020 no doubt. Look who is running against him, and in 2016 they ran Hillary against him. Hillary, one of the most known corrupt evil swamp monsters in the history of US politics. They want Trump to win.

All that banter you see on tv and all the name calling and badmouthing Trump is theater. Think about it, what does all that hatred from the left do? It makes you love and support Trump even more. It's all classic psychological warfare. The elite have studied and implemented this kind of thing for hundreds of years.

Politics are just an illusion to make people think they have a choice and are free, nothing more, nothing less.
I do understand why people support him however. I totally get it because I used to think he was saving America and Q was real. I believed it all, and then suddenly woke up.

Look at Biden, he's a complete joke. They had innumerable candidates to pick from and they chose this complete dope that can't even form a sentence. Also, on that note, I would go so far as to say that Biden is just acting. Like he's performing ritual humiliation for his illuminati puppet masters.

Its all staged and completely fake. The real enemies of the people hide in the shadows and are virtually invisible to most who don't know they exist. I'm talking about the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, and others. The big family illuminati bloodlines.

*****aside from all that I do believe leftist individuals in this country have completely lost their minds lol*****

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I agree.

That's why I want Trump to show proof that he's not a tool for them masters.

Before people vote for him.

Do we have to settle for the same slimy faces in the cabinet? The same people whom we know comes from the same abyss, Hades? Is there no good people who can serve the country? Are we that bankrupt that what we can get are just scumbags, interlopers, opportunists, parasites, know nothings, carpetbaggers and parrots?

No, many good and able people are around us, in our midst. Enough to create a wave that will topple the current invisible structures. What do we miss out on if one college administrator is fired? We actually save money with a better replacement, who may be very happy with a reasonable pay. And if we keep cutting down on useless expenditures in a college used to being fed by student debt-financed enrollments, we'll see a lot of needless degrees with zero return on investment on the student go away. Besides, why do we need an expensive college education to get a job? It used to be a good liberal education gives us critical skills to think and expound on an argument, and that is something of value. But with the current crop of professors and the kind of subject load, we don't see anything of value passed on to a graduate. He cries for safe spaces, cancels out people who disagrees with him, can't get employed, and gets low wages, and has a lot of time to protest causes that are invented and financed by corporations that use him for their own agenda while he is oblivious to him being a mere expendable tool. He may not even know that his government is continually engaging in killing people in foreign lands for no good reason at all except to skim the land off its natural resources, or to serve its Zionist masters. If he were of sound mind, he would instead be protesting his country's own terroristic actions towards peaceful peoples.

Trump, if he were sincere and has the. courage, should be able to provide the leadership. He has flaws, but tell me, who else can take his place?

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

Going back to monoliths-

Wasn't it the monolithic educational system that made education so expensive? I mean, what does a university administrator do that pays him so much? It has more to do with politics an admin gets his job and gets paid so much. In return, he kowtows to the system. Can a university mired in politics be objective in making decisions that make a university a place of learning and for the advancement of arts and sciences? Or is the university turning into a place where false ideas are given the appearance of legitimacy by mere association with the university. Do we now trust these institutions as much as we used to?

How about the whole medical regulatory complex embodied in the FDA and the CDC? What have these institutions done to improve the health of the population? Just look at the stats of death rate per one million population in the current COVID " pandemic" and look at the countries on the top 10 spots. Most of these countries are the developed Western countries that are also included in the top 10 list of countries that spend the most on healthcare per capita. And the USA figures prominently there. And yet, our policy 'experts' say we need to spend more! Doesn't this mean more disease as more dollars are allocated to healthcare spending? And our people is suffering from the burden of very high healthcare costs with the scam big pharma is running.

I ask, what are the successes we are seeing in this country?

Lowered cancer death rates?

Lower autism rates?

Lower overweight and obesity?

Lower incidences of mass gun shootings from deranged people on SSRI medication?

I could go on and on, is it only in sports where we excel now? Or in bombing other countries? Or in so-called liberating peoples?

What is it about the United States these days that the politicians keep saying we are so great as a nation?

The only thing I can say now is that we have been hard-working and that we still are able to smile and be cheerful despite the increasing hardships we face each and every year that passes. I only wonder how long before we reach a breaking point.

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

I don't want to label Democrats as the cause of these problems. It may appear to be the case, but it's only because the Democrats look really bad because they are the formal opposition to the Trump administration, and the Democrats in power in the party are controlled by Zionists.

But if you ask why in the 1st 2 years of Trump's administration, when there Republicans held majority control of both the Senate and the House, that the Republicans weren't able to pass laws that would be people-friendly and. not corporate friendly, you would understand that there are many neo-cons in these chambers that are errand boys for corporatists and Zionists. These are the same people who let the corporate bankers off the hook for the bank shenanigans in 2007, and even rewarded them by bailing them out with public money.

The lesson here is the two parties need to be excised of neo-cons and neo-liberals who each take turns serving their corporate and Zionist masters.

And a leader that can cultivate a credible and inspiring populist appeal with the populist bases of these two parties, should be able to outflank the Neo-con and neo-liberal wings of these parties, by sandwiching them and squeezing the bejeezes out of them dry.

After Bernie sold them out, the left wing Democrats are feeling abandoned and humiliated, and disappointed and ripe for reconsidering their prospects. There would be Antifa and BLM sympathizers among them for sure, but there are sensible people among them that see the destructive politics of Antifa BLM as not helpful to improving the quality of life for the common person. The Antifa and BLM leaders are just going to be the equivalent of a corrupt union boss, or a pandering Democrat mayor that leaves a city burning and open for looting.

This united populist party should be the new party, and the United Neocon/Neoliberal party be the other party. This would a true class conflict, and would elevate the discourse towards more meaningful and substantial reform in the country.

The neos would step up their propaganda, so it's important that their monopoly on censorship should be taken away from them.

Break up the media companies. Break up social media. And then break up the Fed, as it is always against the people and for concentration and centralization of power. Who controls the money controls who gets power.

And the bureaucracy needs a new team. The new team doesn't need people with a resumé of years of doing nothing at best and solely serving corporate masters at worst. A new slate is needed, and there will be a learning curve.

I am hoping the first term has allowed the administration a chance to kick the tires. It knows now what works and what doesn't. The bugs have already crawled out of the woodwork.

Let's not let those bugs crawl back in.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Trump, part this proverbial River Nile! Free the captives from this morass, Cast off the spell the deep state has wrought on us!
Sorry, it's the Red Sea.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

@yerrag
What are your thoughts on proportional representation?
How Proportional Representation Elections Work - FairVote.
Thanks for sharing this.

I like the idea of choice voting as this solves the problem of wasted votes. Very often, I would like a long shot candidate and I would try to convince friends to vote for this candidate. But I get little traction even if this candidate present a very good policy position and scores high on integrity. It's because he's not well known and there's a good chance he will not be elected, and this vote is wasted because the wasted vote causes the voter's least liked candidate to increase his chances of winning, particularly if my candidate shares the same set of voters as my next. preferred candidate. The vote being split between two similar candidates causes the third candidate, whom the voter despises, to win the election. If this situation is representative of the electorate's voting profile, then you would have a winning candidate that isn't liked at all by the majority, and it can be considered a failed election, however legal it is.

The downside is people, especially the American electorate, likes it simple. It's a matter of getting used to, and needs to be done first in local elections first, where snafus are more manageable.

This would work in all elections all to the way up to governorship and senate seats.

I was thinking it wouldn't work under an electoral college system, but actually it would. As it would make a third party or even fourth, fifth - candidate more viable. The wasted vote argument would be gone.

I hate the current status where it's Biden or bust, or. it's Trump or bust. A real populist candidate that would appeal to populist from right to left would appeal to a lot of people.

I agree, what a choice Biden or Trump. When only a small percentage of people 'actually' bother voting you can see how the status quo just continues, where else in society are you denied real choice?, yes you can buy a hundred different breakfast cereals but the same two party state. You can have Democracy, sure, but on our terms, not yours. You can of course therefore understand the total apathy of some of the population when it comes to elections, its bad :rage :wtf:

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

I agree, what a choice Biden or Trump. When only a small percentage of people 'actually' bother voting you can see how the status quo just continues, where else in society are you denied real choice?, yes you can buy a hundred different breakfast cereals but the same two part state. You can have Democracy, sure, but on our terms, not yours. You can of course therefore understand the total apathy of some of the population when it comes to elections, its bad :rage :wtf:

I would prefer choice voting combined with the electoral college system. It would be very exciting to participate in. In fact, the most exciting vote in the world.

First of all, each state would use choice voting to select the candidate

In the initial tally, if no candidate gets the 270 votes in the electoral college, the votes of the states that went to the candidate with the least electoral votes gets redistributed, with the votes being awarded to the second place candidate in each of those states.

In the second tally, if no candidate still gets the 270 votes, the votes of the states that went to the candidates with the least electoral votes (in this round) gets redistributed on the same basis in the preceding round. If however, the vote gets awarded to a candidate that has already been eliminated in the first round, then the votes gets awarded to the third place candidate (instead of the second place candidate).

The process goes on until a point where a candidate is able to get 270 votes.

This is still not about who gets the majority of the popular votes in the country, but it gets more candidates to participate and where each voter would feel that his vote mattered more, as it has more chance of expressing his choice of candidate, in the way he has ranked it. So, if his first preference does not win, his second preference may still win.

This would change the face of the presidential election. You would have Gabbard, Yang, Sanders, Biden, and Trump debating, moderated by someone selected also by choice voting lol

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I will vote Gabbard, Trump, Yang, Sanders, Biden in order of preference.

MatheusPN

Trump administration, was the condition/ cause for the prosecution of Assange, so already Trump was against even the first amendment! An ally of the censorship

Don't you think that Representative Democracy, without free dissent and dissociation, is an authoritarian state? Wouldn't be better to support direct action?

There's to much power in the hands of the politicians and their associates, power-hungry people

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

Trump administration, was the condition/ cause for the prosecution of Assange, so already Trump was against even the first amendment! An ally of the censorship
Certainly! Trump was afraid of the security state, or he agrees with the security state. He spoke well of Wikileaks when candidate. Now president, jails Assange. He panders mostly to Zionists, as can be seen in his attitude towards Assange. If he can't break free from the clutches of Zionists, he can't win.

But whether Trump wins or loses, Zionists continues to win.

Zionists - WINNING!
Everybody Else - LOSING!

Don't you think that Representative Democracy, without free dissent and dissociation, is an authoritarian state?
Wouldn't be better to support direct action?

If the democracy is not based on true representation, but manufactured, it's not likely it will like free dissent and will be authoritarian.

What do you mean by direct action?

MatheusPN

Certainly! Trump was afraid of the security state, or he agrees with the security state. He spoke well of Wikileaks when candidate. Now president, jails Assange. He panders mostly to Zionists, as can be seen in his attitude towards Assange. If he can't break free from the clutches of Zionists, he can't win.

But whether Trump wins or loses, Zionists continues to win.

Zionists - WINNING!
Everybody Else - LOSING!

If the democracy is not based on true representation, but manufactured, it's not likely it will like free dissent and will be authoritarian.

What do you mean by direct action?
Yes, we should pay attention to who really commands. And if Trump isn't a bad guy then through his political journey he was always exclusively, a puppet. I will add that he was favorable to Bill Gates.
Trump Appoints Big Pharma Exec Connected to Bill Gates to Head Vaccine Developments
I also think Trump is a better choice than Biden

The representative democracy, is a dictatorship of the majority in the process of deciding their representatives and then the dissenters are oppressed, coercively. If it's not representative it can be a direct democracy, can be anarchic democracy with free association and dissent, dissociation.

Direct action is the action that isn't indirect, the indirect action is the one that you made through the state, through representatives, by vote, or through another.
Again to much power in a few authoritarians...

Maybe later, I will go deeper

Last edited:
I will vote Gabbard, Trump, Yang, Sanders, Biden in order of preference.
Do you think you will ever see the day in America of a Woman President?, I would definitely like to see it, just sayin.

Direct action???:stop:

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Do you think you will ever see the day in America of a Woman President?, I would definitely like to see it, just sayin.

Direct action???:stop:
I would, if she can show the men some spine lol

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Yes, we should pay attention to who really commands. And if Trump isn't a bad guy then through his political journey he was always exclusively, a puppet. I will add that he was favorable to Bill Gates.
Trump Appoints Big Pharma Exec Connected to Bill Gates to Head Vaccine Developments

A pragmatist would say that Trump is playing 4D chess by consorting with the enemy, but the reality is that Trump is a captive of the establishment. If he were a fire-breathing dragon, he is not only chained, but is also confined to a cage. His range of motion is limited, yet he is as free range as a caged chicken is, and he is only scary when you're inside the cage with him. So much for being a president. The last time a president thought he was powerful, he got assassinated. So really, Trump has no choice but to kowtow to the powers that be. Bill Gates is an instrument of that force around us. All billionaries are trained to sit when commanded to. But a bullet or a noose is what separates a billionaire from an afterthought. Epstein is Exhibit A.

In reality, president of a monolithic country or billionaire or CEO, or president of the Sierra Club, or NAACP, ACLU, or ADL, or the SPLC, or of Antifa, or of BLM, or a regent of an Ivy League university - all are mere expendable vassals that serve not the man holding the white cat, but the corporate Zionist blob that has been living a parasitic existence from the Roman Empire to the Ottoman Empire to the British Empire to the US Empire, with sights set on the coming Chinese Empire.

The Spanish Empire controlled it, but only for a fleeting part of history. And the blob has learned its lesson, and parlayed that episode into another story of its victimhood. The blob has deftly used the story of the Holocaust, a Hollywood production, to put its own people, the Jewish nation, as eternal victims to be used to counter any criticism of the activities of its nefarious Zionist org. Playing the eternal beneficiary of victimhood, the blob, by control of media, assiduously covers its ghastly activities of extermination and victimization of the Palestinians. It couches Israel's coming annexation of the West Bank as defense, again playing victim while acting as the aggressor. And its vassals in the Senate, the House and in the White House, pledge their support in a show of unity for the little country that could. Only Israel can unite the Republicans and Democrats in kumbaya. It makes sense that not only are Catholics like Pat Buchanan and Muslims like Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib and Louis Farrakhan are branded anti-semites and toxic.

So it is that the Zionist blob knows how to use America's imperfect past against itself. With another story of victimhood. That of the black people. It would launch simultaneous protests worldwide in support of BLM, using Antifa as its partner, and its vassal mayors and professors and their brainwashed subjects, to fill the streets in protest of the white man's senseless murder of George Floyd. Concealed and hidden and never to be reported is that George Floyd died of drug overdose, and not asphyxiation. As it has been adeptly doing in making up stories to topple regimes in the Middle East, it has also been shaping the narrative fluidly and convincingly, despite overwhelming evidence. Once again, it has control over media. The same control that shaped the Holocaust narrative. An excellent production. A global blockbuster.

Its creation of the Federal Reserve has enabled it to print money. It allowed for its corporations to be rescued with public money, while its corporation fleeced people of their hard-earned money. Getting rich fleecing people once, and getting rescued and rewarded to live another day to fleece more of the gullible people. It is classic double-dipping in the only way a Zionist blob knows how. Never mind the lives destroyed. Never mind the true Holocaust it perpetuates on native soil and exports to other lands. It was able to print loads of money to use in buying up control of all the corporations in key industries. That Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon are all together in censoring free speech and misreport news make us wonder why very successful corporations play "Do Evil" very well. Now you now. If they control what is truth, do you still doubt if they could manufacture the Holocaust?

Now I ask: Does anyone want to be a populist president and want to stand up to the Zionist blob? Anyone named General Custer?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals