Watching A Bad Movie In Real Time

MaxMaximus

Oh okay. I'm glad you're enjoying this. Just keep with your talking point. You don't have to be so original because you will come up short. If you have no answers, keep saying so, as you're doing. For me, I'm just disappointed at the deception going on.
You're taking this too personal. We can go back and forth with the sly disses and catty remarks but that's really feminine to me if carried on for too long. Look dude, I don't have a problem with YOU as a person, just a problem with SOME of the things you said, this is not an attack on you. Don't get so worked up. I feel like you do, the deception is sickening especially watching people get played like they are

rei

About two decades ago i was about 14 years old when i realized that pretty much everything going on in the world is a lie and no adult had any desire to even discuss or see proof of the lies they lived. What can you expect the outcome to be when such a situation goes on for long enough? Every previous time in history the current "problem" society faces has been dealt with using war. What is different now is that i believe there has been enough wars so that a global dictatorship is possible and we are in the process of starting to find out what has been built under our eyes since world war 1.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

You're taking this too personal. We can go back and forth with the sly disses and catty remarks but that's really feminine to me if carried on for too long. Look dude, I don't have a problem with YOU as a person, just a problem with SOME of the things you said, this is not an attack on you. Don't get so worked up. I feel like you do, the deception is sickening especially watching people get played like they are

Sorry dude, we're good. I just don't understand where there's a problem with my viewpoint, but it's a matter of perspective. And I wish outside of this forum, people can still be allowed to engage.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

About two decades ago i was about 14 years old when i realized that pretty much everything going on in the world is a lie and no adult had any desire to even discuss or see proof of the lies they lived. What can you expect the outcome to be when such a situation goes on for long enough? Every previous time in history the current "problem" society faces has been dealt with using war. What is different now is that i believe there has been enough wars so that a global dictatorship is possible and we are in the process of starting to find out what has been built under our eyes since world war 1.

I see what you're saying.

Dictatorship has already come in the guise of a democracy. We live in one already. Do you see how everything is already set up to maintain the current order of things?

It doesn't matter who our president is really. The structure already embedded into our way of life will prevail. Trump hasn't been assassinated because there's no need. He's been neutralized already by his cabinet, who are all loyal to the establishment - the status quo. They wanted his ouster to look nice, so Russia collusion and Ukraine-Gate came about. It wasn't enough. He was still a shoo-in for the next election. Then COVID struck. A man-made virus meant to cripple economies. It made its mark. Yet Trump was still standing. Then George Floyd. Then the God-like Establishment response. BLM and the left seized on it to claim the mantle of moral righteousness. The entire Democratic establishment went progressive, on cue. Media as usual leading the charge. Along with Hollywood. This time censorship was in full gear, and the entire country was flooded with guilt. A large part of it switched gears, and began buying the idea that this country, not only the police(this wasn't true either) was racist.

If the entire country were to look at the statistics, the narrative of Black Lives Matter would be shredded. But any refutation of that narrative was squelched. But the censorship was so brutal, so blatant, that every person who bothers to read outside the mainstream, and outside the social media universe - would know about it. But most of the country is still living under a rock, and relied on cable news and network news, and if they ventured outside - to Google, Amazon, Netflix, FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc - they would not understand the true state of affairs. Among the black population, those who watch Candace Owens and Larry Elder, and have heard from Kanye West and from Lil Wayne, a few standouts who won't buy their victimhood, also don't believe the falsehood.

At this point, many would question what I'm saying. I'm not saying this out of thin air. But I'm not good at collecting links for you to watch nor to read, but they're out there. I could come back later to post these links, but if some of you have them, please post them.

Whether it's Trump or Biden, it's not the main issue. The main issue is the censorship and the adjoining lies put together that shape the popular narrative, and the narrative that carries the day is that the police, and the country, is racist. And that Black Lives Matter speaks truth, and can be trusted. In fact, it is trusted more than Trump is, and more than Biden is, as well. That's what polls say now. UNBELIEVABLE! To the point that the NFL and Nascar has to sway to the surveys. They are now allowing kneeling where once they stood against it, or banning the Confederate flag, even though that flag can just as easily remind us of the past that was no more and of a system that has been vanquished.

To many, kneeling is no big deal. Just allow it. But it is very symbolic. It is a very powerful one. Kneeling is the very act of agreeing to what Black Lives Matter is saying - that black people are discriminated against, and are entitled to many more entitlements because of it. There is even a demand for $14 trillion of reparations from the government. Do you think that amount will be taken from the elites, or would that be taken from the middle class? What good does it to do to take from the middle class, a large proportion of which is white, as well as having blacks, Asians, and Latinos in the mix, who all work hard, and are already paying huge taxes to the welfare state? Is there justice at all in this? Is it only black lives that matter?

So really, the elites are setting us for racial division. If blacks are going to be the protected and favored class, what will the whites, the Asians, and the Latinos be - the discriminated class? If the current direction is towards that state of affairs, and that becomes the focus, what happens to the elitists? Do they go scot free, as they have always been? This takes the focus away from re-establishing this country as a land of opportunity, for everyone willing to work hard. This keeps the country at a place where the billionaires continue to build up their wealth, while the rest - middle class, and the poor - keep working hard and have no security in their retirement, much less at their prime? Consider how much health care alone is, and how sick the American population is. Again, this is by design, as the elites influence policies that makes health care very expensive.

I don't know the answer to all this. All I want is to let the people be allowed the benefit of being exposed to truth. Not twisted self-serving narratives invented by the elites to keep their hold on power. There is a lot of falsehood now. The institutions we once trusted have been taken over by the elites. We are living under this cloud, and can't see through the haze. Media , Hollywood, Big Pharma and its stooges (Ivy League schools, research institution), Big Finance (the Fed, the Too Big to Fail Banks, the Real Estate Industry), and Big Tech - they all are working as one monolith to take away our ability to choose our leaders as based on issues framed on facts and reality. If our leaders cannot represent our interests, then who can? And if no one can, who is the one discriminating? And who is discriminated against?

Isn't there supposed to be this movement called Poor and Lied To Lives Matter? instead of Black Lives Matter? Are whites the enemy? Or is it the elite and the monolithic complex they use against us?

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

Matt Taibbi's article:

Taibbi: The American Press Is Destroying Itself

-------------------------
Probably the most disturbing story involved Intercept writer Lee Fang, one of a fast-shrinking number of young reporters actually skilled in investigative journalism. Fang’s work in the area of campaign finance especially has led to concrete impact, including a record fine to a conservative Super PAC: few young reporters have done more to combat corruption.

Yet Fang found himself denounced online as a racist, then hauled before H.R. His crime? During protests, he tweeted this interview with an African-American man named Maximum Fr, who described having two cousins murdered in the East Oakland neighborhood where he grew up. Saying his aunt is still not over those killings, Max asked:

I always question, why does a Black life matter only when a white man takes it?... Like, if a white man takes my life tonight, it’s going to be national news, but if a Black man takes my life, it might not even be spoken of… It’s stuff just like that that I just want in the mix.

Shortly after, a co-worker of Fang’s, Akela Lacy, wrote, “Tired of being made to deal continually with my co-worker @lhfang continuing to push black on black crime narratives after being repeatedly asked not to. This isn’t about me and him, it’s about institutional racism and using free speech to couch anti-blackness. I am so ******* tired.” She followed with, “Stop being racist Lee.”

The tweet received tens of thousands of likes and responses along the lines of, “Lee Fang has been like this for years, but the current moment only makes his anti-Blackness more glaring,” and “Lee Fang spouting racist bull**** it must be a day ending in day.”

--------------------------

"The traditional view of the press was never based on some contrived, mathematical notion of “balance,”
i.e. five paragraphs of Republicans for every five paragraphs of Democrats. The ideal instead was that we showed you everything we could see, good and bad, ugly and not, trusting that a better-informed public would make better decisions. This vision of media stressed accuracy, truth, and trust in the reader’s judgment as the routes to positive social change."

OP
yerrag

yerrag

If the current generations are having a hard time, and if it's going to get worse in the future, with no letup, because I can see plainly ahead, what is then the point of having children, if they are going into a world of deception, where the lucky ones will be given a choice to sacrifice their principles to live a comfortable life, or to be decent and honest people but poor and suffering, why would I want to? But this is the kind of world I see coming. There is no hope for a man with virtue to ascend to power, where he can be in a position to do good to many. For to ascend to power is to be ruthless (Hillary Clinton and George Bush and Barack Obama are no better than Idi Amin or Pol Pot, the difference is the sophistication of technology used for slaughter). And to be among the forgotten losing the fight for man's noble existence is to dare to make the world a better place, and dying for it. In the face of the hopelessness of it, for the good cannot unite, but the bad is ever so.

MaxMaximus

Sorry dude, we're good. I just don't understand where there's a problem with my viewpoint, but it's a matter of perspective. And I wish outside of this forum, people can still be allowed to engage.
All good man, I apologize if I came off as aggressive or argumentative. I really didn't mean to come at you like that and for sure I wish the same as well. It's no real problem with your viewpoint honestly, I think we really agree on a lot of things. It's just really been eating me up lately with everything that's happening and at least from my perspective, nothing has changed despite all the solid information available exposing vast amounts of corruption everywhere, slimeballs like Bill Gates and divisive tactics being used on us.

To sum it up, I think all of these groups protesting like BLM and Antifa (or anybody for that matter) are going down the wrong path by basically begging the government to change when there are much better solutions available like building stronger communities, opening businesses and becoming more self-sufficient. It's so much finger-pointing on both sides that just gets in the way of any real progress.

rei

If the current generations are having a hard time, and if it's going to get worse in the future, with no letup, because I can see plainly ahead, what is then the point of having children, if they are going into a world of deception, where the lucky ones will be given a choice to sacrifice their principles to live a comfortable life, or to be decent and honest people but poor and suffering, why would I want to? But this is the kind of world I see coming. There is no hope for a man with virtue to ascend to power, where he can be in a position to do good to many. For to ascend to power is to be ruthless (Hillary Clinton and George Bush and Barack Obama are no better than Idi Amin or Pol Pot, the difference is the sophistication of technology used for slaughter). And to be among the forgotten losing the fight for man's noble existence is to dare to make the world a better place, and dying for it. In the face of the hopelessness of it, for the good cannot unite, but the bad is ever so.
The higher IQ people have pretty much stopped reproducing because they see what the deal is you sign up for. (controversial, i know, but also easily verifiable by comparing country IQ to birth rate).
When this happens, but a country is not destined to be taken over militarily, you import refugees. At IQ70 they spew out as many kids as the government allows, ensuring survival. Easier to import slave makers than change society in a way so that normal people (IQ 100) look forward to have many kids.

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

The higher IQ people have pretty much stopped reproducing because they see what the deal is you sign up for. (controversial, i know, but also easily verifiable by comparing country IQ to birth rate).
When this happens, but a country is not destined to be taken over militarily, you import refugees. At IQ70 they spew out as many kids as the government allows, ensuring survival. Easier to import slave makers than change society in a way so that normal people look forward to have many kids.

True, and this could also explain the downfall of earlier civilizations. More quantity, less quality - leading to self-extermination. It's self-extinction, by the smartest animals in the planet. The nobility in our species stops breeding their lineage, and frees the spirit of their future descendants to another world, safe from Earth's cursed duality of choice between good and evil for humans. This is reverse eugenicism.

Energizer

I'm feeling really depressed.

Losing faith in people (the majority at least). Losing hope (can we save ourselves from an engulfing tsunami?).

Is there anything objectively true people can agree on and be in unity about? When we are now seeing the worst kind of propaganda unleashed against the whole world, and at the epicenter of the country that once was the beacon of liberty for the world?

This was the beacon that gave hope to a world free from Old Europe's tyrannical ways, under the then hegemon - the British Empire. This gave birth to the USA, with those rights missing in the Old World enshrined in its constitution and the bill of rights.

In those days, it was easier to pull away from the Empire. Now the USA is the Empire, by the slow erosion of these constitutional rights. And pulling away to live a life of liberty - for us and for our children, and the children's children, is becoming near to impossible.

Black Lives Matter and Antifa conjoined, embraced by a majority of the people - if you will believe the polls - what is going on now?

Why did all of a sudden this country as a whole fall for the narrative that this country is racist, and had to bend over backwards, once again?

It is based on the unceasing well-funded propaganda by the same elitist powers. The same people who failed to fool the people in -

-Russia Collusion
-Ukraine Gate

and who wanted to wreck the economy in an economically-driven coup via COVID-19,

and who wanted to justify a military coup in propagandizing Trump being a Hitler, as seen in the sudden crawling out of the woodwork of former military heads, and even serving military members (Milley) and defense secretary (lobbyist Esper), in the most opportune time to smack Trump I his moment of weakness (the misguided photo op in St. John's, where some 'peaceful (throwing rocks is peaceful)' protesters were cleared with tear gas

If you had not known better, you will see all this as confirmation that this country is going downhill, and you will blame it on Trump.

I'm depressed, because that isn't true, and yet, the gullible people - most of the US now - see that as true.

The choke hold of mainstream media is bad enough, but now all of social media is full bore on censorship, and keeping people from seeing other perspectives that would give the people a better basis to choose the kind of people they want as their leaders.

No, the police are not racists.

The Manufactured Crisis of Police Racism

Yes, black on black violence is worse. Black Lives Matter doesn't care about this. It only cares to fan up flames of division and oppression, and to paint white people as racist, in order to have demagogue politicians in power.

Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Candace Owens, and Larry Elder has been talking about this.

Yet, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, NY Times, Washington Post, Bloomberg, BBC don't give this alternate view any voice.

They are censored.

Good people are being canceled - losing their livelihood - for daring to speak their mind, to counter the propaganda.

How do the good people fight this? How much help is it that you know what truly is going on?

How can people overcome this propaganda?

I would like an overhaul. don't you?

I had high hopes that the Trump presidency would change the country for the better. I think it did, as it unmasked the forces that wanted to preserve the status quo. For no change. But in order to maintain the status quo, they had to divide the country.

Right now, the decepticons favoring the status quo is ascendant. They are dividing the country along racial lines.

The decepticons are winning.

Politicans can only realistically maneuver for their next election. Politics is an obsolete means of problem solving. I put little faith on on some new swamp thing coming in to change anything fundamentally. I don't know if people are going to "wake up" anytime soon to the reality of their own manufactured consent to the system that is killing them and using its ability to control narratives as a way to keep people under control. Perhaps the best we can do is figure out ways to live independently from the state as much as possible. Growing our own food, buying the land for a farm, getting a few cows, goats, chickens, etc.

Building our own communities of like-minded people locally, so if the government pulls the plug on everything, we can rely on ourselves and our likeminded communities in case of a global famine or a similar such disaster. Some forums members are already ahead of the game on this and have their own farm and grow a lot of their own food. Maybe even producing our own energy off grid with (ideally) renewable sources as much as possible that don't rely on dependence to the electric companies. Using a well, pumping your own water, rain catchments, etc. All stuff I've thought about, but have yet to put into practice myself.

Then again we may be surprised, maybe there's more people out there than we think that get what's going on, but we'll never know unless we go out there into the world and try to find likeminded people. There's obviously a lot of people here on the forum that get it. To be honest, part of me feels pretty down about all the tyranny and authoritarianism lately too, but I do think there's a chance we can survive global extinction. Especially if we become autonomous as much as possible without the need for political rulers. There might be particular countries or cultures that would be ideal for doing this in, for example, as Ray once said he thought the best chance civilization might have of escaping would be the West Side of Latin America and Russia (paraphrasing). Honestly, I don't know.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Politicans can only realistically maneuver for their next election. Politics is an obsolete means of problem solving. I put little faith on on some new swamp thing coming in to change anything fundamentally. I don't know if people are going to "wake up" anytime soon to the reality of their own manufactured consent to the system that is killing them and using its ability to control narratives as a way to keep people under control. Perhaps the best we can do is figure out ways to live independently from the state as much as possible. Growing our own food, buying the land for a farm, getting a few cows, goats, chickens, etc.

Building our own communities of like-minded people locally, so if the government pulls the plug on everything, we can rely on ourselves and our likeminded communities in case of a global famine or a similar such disaster. Some forums members are already ahead of the game on this and have their own farm and grow a lot of their own food. Maybe even producing our own energy off grid with (ideally) renewable sources as much as possible that don't rely on dependence to the electric companies. Using a well, pumping your own water, rain catchments, etc. All stuff I've thought about, but have yet to put into practice myself.

Then again we may be surprised, maybe there's more people out there than we think that get what's going on, but we'll never know unless we go out there into the world and try to find likeminded people. There's obviously a lot of people here on the forum that get it. To be honest, part of me feels pretty down about all the tyranny and authoritarianism lately too, but I do think there's a chance we can survive global extinction. Especially if we become autonomous as much as possible without the need for political rulers. There might be particular countries or cultures that would be ideal for doing this in, for example, as Ray once said he thought the best chance civilization might have of escaping would be the West Side of Latin America and Russia (paraphrasing). Honestly, I don't know.

We can move to a New Carthage, if we can find one. But if we become a threat to the existing world order, they will vanquish us readily just like Rome did to Carthage. And Rome made Carthage disappear. It is much easier to do that these days as well. And they can find a lot of pretext, or excuses, for that. History is replete with stories like that. The USA has been doing that since it made war with Mexico. Has done that with Spain. Done that in Vietnam. Done that in the Banana Republics. Done that with Iraq. And almost did that with Syria.

We now live as serfs of the Empire. More than ever.

Energizer

We can move to a New Carthage, if we can find one. But if we become a threat to the existing world order, they will vanquish us readily just like Rome did to Carthage. And Rome made Carthage disappear. It is much easier to do that these days as well. And they can find a lot of pretext, or excuses, for that. History is replete with stories like that. The USA has been doing that since it made war with Mexico. Has done that with Spain. Done that in Vietnam. Done that in the Banana Republics. Done that with Iraq. And almost did that with Syria.

We now live as serfs of the Empire. More than ever.

Yeah, true. I don't think some small autonomous communities would become a threat to The Empire anytime soon. I would think the US regime would just leave them alone if they flew under their radar. Then again, perhaps not, who knows. It seems the war-mongers have their attention scattered around multiple countries at this point it's hard for me to even keep track. While the US regime continues its sanctions against Iran and Venezuela and continues bombing Syria and warring in Iraq it seems to have its sights set on China. The Chinese don't seem to want war or imperialist expansion to the same degree, but the goons in the White House might. With its growing population and advancing technology, the Chinese could become stronger than the US and all its European allies combined and topple the Empire. Another thing is there could still be some people in power that might listen to reason. I don't feel hopeless yet. It's an uphill battle though, certainly. I don't think the Empire can maintain its position forever.

Last edited:

Whichway?

Blacks in America and in my country Australia are perpetual trouble. There is never going to be any reconciliation as they do not negotiate like white people do and still cannot accept negotiated outcomes. Everything is a fight against the white man. They will never be happy until they feel they have the upper hand. They want to win. And whites don’t want to give them equality or the upper hand for fear that what begins under the guise of equality will quickly deteriorate into payback, retribution and revenge.

Black on black crime, resisting arrest, single mothers raising boys in rough areas, lack of fathers and the kind of people they look up too and idolize, and an unwillingness to take any responsibility for their part in their destiny is keeping them down.

I can only see civil war both in the US and in my country as relations continue to deteriorate. Australia is becoming more and more a whole lot of different tribes that live in the same country but really have no cohesive narrative to bind them, and who fear and distrust each other. This is what is happening in the US as well, where communities and people become more and more atomized. All it will take is a spark, and it will happen quickly. There are so many recent examples in history.

So prepare.

The other change that is evident is the number of especially young people who agree with the CNN, NBC, etc BLM narrative and have drunk deeply from the Church of Woke. So the brainwashing of an entire generation by the radical left has been partially successful. This has taken many of the current older generation by surprise I think, but it has been a long time coming and people thought that the radical left in our educational institutions and the media wouldn’t be as effective as they have, in corralling people into certain narratives and making every other opinion unacceptable.

Whether these forces are being driven or manipulated by an elite I cannot say.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Blacks in America and in my country Australia are perpetual trouble. There is never going to be any reconciliation as they do not negotiate like white people do and still cannot accept negotiated outcomes. Everything is a fight against the white man. They will never be happy until they feel they have the upper hand. They want to win. And whites don’t want to give them equality or the upper hand for fear that what begins under the guise of equality will quickly deteriorate into payback, retribution and revenge.

Black on black crime, resisting arrest, single mothers raising boys in rough areas, lack of fathers and the kind of people they look up too and idolize, and an unwillingness to take any responsibility for their part in their destiny is keeping them down.
I think that there has been a lot of progress in race relations but much remains to be done.

But there is a lot for those who profit from fanning the flames of racial division.

For one, it takes the focus off class divisions. It's back to racial divisions. If there's a group we should be speaking against, it's that cabal of globalist elitists that I think are funding BLM. They don't care about improving the lives of black people. They like to sponsor protests that falsely claim that racial division is getting worse.

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

I don't think some small autonomous communities would become a threat to The Empire anytime soon. I would think the US regime would just leave them alone if they flew under their radar. Then again, perhaps not, who knows.

I was thinking about this.

If you become self-sufficient and have security - food and shelter and clothing, and are happy and healthy, and have a community that acts with respect and fairness, and with love, and there is justice, it would be a very happy place to live in. But peace will be fleeting, as prosperity attracts varmins.

So you'll have to arm yourselves to protect yourselves. And then you form a militia, so that people can take turns defending the place.

Pretty soon the Empire will splash pictures of this militia, and add a few tweaks to make the militia look scary. And then invent stories that this militia has WMD. They will call this a cult, and remind the masses of the Reverend Jim Jones (cult leader in Guyana who had mass suicide of his followers) and how evil this cult is.

Soon, the place is strafed with mountain-levelling ordnance and the next day they will proclaim the place liberated with zero troop casualties.

And there goes New Carthage. And the dream. A footnote of history.

Sorry, my imagination isn't wild enough.

Last edited:

akgrrrl

I see all of your points.
Aye, Yerrag, its a clown world in America this day. Many a thoughtful and knowledgeable person old enough to know history intimately is wondering Exactly Where Can This Possibly Go From Here.
Those embroiled in TrumpWillSaveUs fail to see that he is the other wing of the same bird.
Since I have never participated in any social media, I am not influenced by the sucking tides of enmity thru verbal hashing of the minutia surrounding every issue. The big picture is sobering indeed. And depressing. Have we been cornered into going with the flow like spawned out salmon?
How very apropo, that its your helpful heart to post this genuine concern, an appeal to the collective minds on this forum to solve...
Its my opinion, it is impossible to address the hive minds and the critical thinkers/creative minds at once. Different language, different issues, different scope of understanding.
Only some kinda crazy unification event maybe...you know, like JFK Jr. Wasnt really dead in the plane crash and popped up to run for Pres. Hah!
Meantime, if your leadership skills can organize our thoughts, count me in.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I see all of your points.
Aye, Yerrag, its a clown world in America this day. Many a thoughtful and knowledgeable person old enough to know history intimately is wondering Exactly Where Can This Possibly Go From Here.
Those embroiled in TrumpWillSaveUs fail to see that he is the other wing of the same bird.
Since I have never participated in any social media, I am not influenced by the sucking tides of enmity thru verbal hashing of the minutia surrounding every issue. The big picture is sobering indeed. And depressing. Have we been cornered into going with the flow like spawned out salmon?
How very apropo, that its your helpful heart to post this genuine concern, an appeal to the collective minds on this forum to solve...
Its my opinion, it is impossible to address the hive minds and the critical thinkers/creative minds at once. Different language, different issues, different scope of understanding.
Only some kinda crazy unification event maybe...you know, like JFK Jr. Wasnt really dead in the plane crash and popped up to run for Pres. Hah!
Meantime, if your leadership skills can organize our thoughts, count me in.

Thanks akgggrl! It's great to have your thoughts in this forum. You've been to many parts of the country and you've met people from all walks of life, and from the different cultures that dot the landscape. The cultures I speak of are not delineated merely by skin color, and not just by local customs and traditions, but by the unique challenges shared. This perspective keeps you from judging people with a broad brush, and keeps from acting out of tribal fear.

The tribe that knows how to feed on other tribes' fears and use it against each other is the tribe that comes to rule over all. And this tribe has been ruling over the country for quite a while already. Look around and you'll agree that nothing is getting better because of it.

Try to dice it and see what I mean-

-Cancer. Has your donations to pink ribbon causes done anything? Has cancer been cured? Or has it gotten worse?
-Autism. Is the rate of autism going down? Or is it up? Are we truly helpless in solving this issue?
-Healthcare. Does healthcare really cost so much that we need to have insurance for it to have some security? Why are we so sick then?
-Laws. Is the law serving us or are we serving the law. Jesus reminded us of this two thousand years ago. We haven't evolved, have we? Or are we being kept from evolving?
-Education. How is it that the general population's education keeps getting worse and worse?
-Safety and Policing. Why is the police getting more and more militarized in their terms of firepower? Is such firepower needed for engendering peace in communities? Is such power needed to protect communities, or is it meant to protect politicians and their protectors?
-War. After the cold war ended, why do we find ourselves with occupying forces in the Middle East? Why do we continue to keep many military bases around the world? Is it to protect people or is it to intimidate peoples so we can protect powerful interests?
-Media. Why is media protecting the state and not protecting the people? Why is Assange in jail and Snowden in exile? Why is Eric Ciaramella protected by Google?

If you were to ask children, they would have the answers to these issues. It's so plain to see. The problem can be identified for each. The solution can be recommended. Who's keeping us from implementing these solutions?

And also:

- Racial harmony with blacks is getting worse. Despite good intent in legislation, despite marked improvements in relations between whites and blacks, despite having had a black president, and despite having black representation in the government, blacks suffer from a high incarceration rate. This wasn't the fault of the general white population. This is seen by the heartfelt support of a majority of the white population in the recent protests.

But why are many, many blacks outraged? If there were no grievances felt by blacks, George Floyd's murder would not mean much even if media kept blowing it up disproportionately. It obviously struck a nerve. Was it because blacks as a whole were targeted over the years by a branch of the government, and then aided by politicians both white and black? Were blacks supplied with plenty of weapons to create more gang violence? Were black neighborhoods purposefully made unsafe and unliveable by government policy and by politicians? Was a group behind this disenfranchisement of blacks?

Consider this piece I found in Unz. Forget that it is written by the Nation of Islam. Read and consider:

How Farrakhan Solved the Crime & Drug Problem…

I would end this by saying it's not right that we should stand and watch as our country, and the world, goes into flames because we stood idly by as evil forces carve us up into helpless divided tribes and peoples, busy minding our own lives, in the comfort of our homes, looking forward to the next football, basketball, or baseball games, or binge-watching ourselves into the escapist comfort of fiction.