Zionism

MatheusPN

So some people believe that Zionism rules the world.
Certainly, fascists control the world. Certainly eugenicists imperialists control the world. Certainly, Trump is a Zionist, an imperialist, which is benefited by and supports the likes of the Rothschild. He is part of the agenda that aims to control and rule peoples live, make them serves and slaves. He is an elected terrorist, that killed thousands of innocent people.

A little talked about topic on here, a different branch of Zionism:

Whitney Webb (@_whitneywebb) Tweeted:
Here I detail how Christian Zionists and the American elite were trying to use Jews as pawns of prophecy well before Herzl and are still doing so today, esp under Trump
The Untold Story of Christian Zionism's Rise to Power in the United States https://twitter.com/_whitneywebb/status/1149725639190167552?s=20

Red Kahina (@RedKahina) Tweeted:
@MoonofA @cordeliers but yes 20th c Zionism and Nazism were born as ideology in same city in same year, brainchildren of men if same class who were both German identified but positioned as slightly foreign (Austrian, Jewish), but agreed German Is Best
https://twitter.com/RedKahina/status/807680793518739456?s=20

Bruce Baird (@drbairdonline) Tweeted:
Zionist Group Awards Trump its Highest Honor: 'No President Has Done More' to Promote Zionism Zionist Group Awards Trump its Highest Honor: 'No President Has Done More' to Promote Zionism https://t.co/GAYBXMuF3C https://twitter.com/drbairdonline/status/941909172291022848?s=20
@yerrag @Regina @Drareg @LeeLemonoil

Daniel Estulin (@EstulinDaniel) Tweeted:
Parte d guerra entre intereses d Rockefeller y Rothschild. Rothschilds van ganando 4:0. Crimea, refugiados, Brexit y Trump
(Part of the war between Rockefeller and Rothschild interests. Rothschilds are winning 4:0. Crimea, refugees, Brexit and Trump)
https://t.co/2aRFwhJFsg https://twitter.com/EstulinDaniel/status/873231869575389184?s=20

Zionism is and was used to endorse imperialism. Zionism is and was a segregationist movement. Trump supports all that, as Hitler also would.
Zionism is a supremacist movement, why would Trump aids it?
Rothschild is a eugenicist elite, why they would assist him?
Why would Trump aid the eugenicists by endorsing and approving them, giving positions of power to them and giving billions throught operations like Warpspeed?

Trump endorses the cream of the cream of the elite, the Rothschild.

Last edited:

ddjd

Ryan Dawkins also has a wealth of information on this. his videos are very amateurish but he's very articulate and intelligent and the actual substance of his content is very coherent.

check out ANC report and his YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/RyDawson1

it's unbelievable how many of these people are getting removed from most major social media platforms, dropping like flies

yerrag

Here I detail how Christian Zionists and the American elite were trying to use Jews as pawns of prophecy well before Herzl and are still doing so today, esp under Trump
The Untold Story of Christian Zionism's Rise to Power in the United States https://twitter.com/_whitneywebb/status/1149725639190167552?s=20

Long ago, all roads led to Rome.

Now, it seems all roads lead to Zion and Rome is just a halfway house.

Zion is Zeus. We are mere mortals. How do mortals challenge the gods?

Just as in the Matrix, you take the red pill, yet you still end up in Zion.

DaveFoster

Zionism is and was used to endorse imperialism. Zionism is and was a segregationist movement. Trump supports all that, as Hitler also would.
Godwin's law. Why would you equate a segregationist national policy to isolationism, like that emphasized by Trump? Hitler would be both isolationist and separatist. Read about Hitler's support of Zionism to relocate the German Jewish population out of Germany.

Separatism opposes imperialism as its polar opposite. By definition, imperialism dominates and often assimilates the other, whereas separatism implies an interspace between the in-group and an out-group.

Last edited:
OP
MatheusPN

MatheusPN

Long ago, all roads led to Rome.

Now, it seems all roads lead to Zion and Rome is just a halfway house.

Zion is Zeus. We are mere mortals. How do mortals challenge the gods?

Just as in the Matrix, you take the red pill, yet you still end up in Zion.
Some South America and some countries like Yemen, Iran and Mexico are rising against the elites, are rising especially against neoliberalism, if they end being successful and they currently are being, they will win over the elite and will suffer much less from our actual economic crisis, will be more independent to the crisis as Lula under Brasil was. A win over the elite.

Unfortunately the fascists, the elites are winning long ago and crushing every rise against the elites, throught genocide and impelled economy famines. I expect that this time, the working class will win the war.

Trump is not a victim of Zionism. His agenda mostly coincides and overlaps with the Zionist agenda. Trump is being successful in his agenda. If he wins this time, expect a degree of push towards competitive capitalism, which will lead to new "Standard Oil", leading to a greater accumulation of capital, giving rise again to monopolistic capitalism. Except that this time, Rothschild will start as even more dominating in this mixed more competitive/ monopolistic economy and will probably quickly take over, becoming a newer, stronger and more overwhelming Standard Oil version, it would be monstrous.

Last edited:
OP
MatheusPN

MatheusPN

Godwin's law. Why would you equate a segregationist national policy to isolationism, like that emphasized by Trump? Hitler would be both isolationist and separatist. Read about Hitler's support of Zionism to relocate the German Jewish population out of Germany.

Separatism opposes imperialism as its polar opposite. By definition, imperialism dominates and often assimilates the other, whereas separatism implies an interspace between the in-group and an out-group.
I employed Segregation as synonymous to supremacism, eugenism, and racism.

Drareg

Certainly, fascists control the world. Certainly eugenicists imperialists control the world. Certainly, Trump is a Zionist, an imperialist, which is benefited by and supports the likes of the Rothschild. He is part of the agenda that aims to control and rule peoples live, make them serves and slaves. He is an elected terrorist, that killed thousands of innocent people.

@MoonofA @cordeliers but yes 20th c Zionism and Nazism were born as ideology in same city in same year, brainchildren of men if same class who were both German identified but positioned as slightly foreign (Austrian, Jewish), but agreed German Is Best
https://twitter.com/RedKahina/status/807680793518739456?s=20

Zionist Group Awards Trump its Highest Honor: 'No President Has Done More' to Promote Zionism Zionist Group Awards Trump its Highest Honor: 'No President Has Done More' to Promote Zionism https://t.co/GAYBXMuF3C https://twitter.com/drbairdonline/status/941909172291022848?s=20

Parte d guerra entre intereses d Rockefeller y Rothschild. Rothschilds van ganando 4:0. Crimea, refugiados, Brexit y Trump
(Part of the war between Rockefeller and Rothschild interests. Rothschilds are winning 4:0. Crimea, refugees, Brexit and Trump)
https://t.co/2aRFwhJFsg https://twitter.com/EstulinDaniel/status/873231869575389184?s=20

Why would Trump aid the eugenicists by endorsing and approving them, giving positions of power to them and giving billions throught operations like Warpspeed?

I found this guys website recently-https://www.exposetheenemy.com/

Knowledge of this lot is growing by the day, it may explain why they are pushing for a great reset, many have been writing about it for years.

The most important thing to fighting this is to take back control of the central banks, he doesn’t cover this on his website but it’s good nonetheless.

OP
MatheusPN

MatheusPN

I found this guys website recently-https://www.exposetheenemy.com/

Knowledge of this lot is growing by the day, it may explain why they are pushing for a great reset, many have been writing about it for years.

The most important thing to fighting this is to take back control of the central banks, he doesn’t cover this on his website but it’s good nonetheless.
Great, already liked the last article.
How would you like the take over the central banks, to be?
The context of every country, the inclinations of every country is important, nonetheless, a revolution is possible as other experiences proved, we should not comfort ourselves with an insufficient change. I will respond that question myself later, I just want to see your purer opinion :ninja

"This is without a doubt the reason why the largely Pentagon and CIA based conservative national security-booster establishment thrust, Trump, into office. The primary architect of this putsch was likely former CIA director James Woolsey, the most connected neoconservative Zionist in the world who features prominently on many NGO advisory boards (including many run by the liberal diplomatic establishment ), has served on the board of nearly every major defense company under the sun and has remained a consummate Pentagon insider his entire career.
"Woolsey served as an advisor to the Trump presidential campaign as well as a board member of Flynn Intel Group,"
Great

Last edited:
OP
MatheusPN

MatheusPN

Ryan Dawkins also has a wealth of information on this. his videos are very amateurish but he's very articulate and intelligent and the actual substance of his content is very coherent.

check out ANC report and his YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/RyDawson1

it's unbelievable how many of these people are getting removed from most major social media platforms, dropping like flies
Good guy, American Nazis is great. I would add that most of the critique used against the USSR was fabricated by the FBI, was fabricated by fascists and Nazis.
And that Ron Paul says and supports anti-imperialism, but has a strong connection to supremacism/ racism.
Great flown and he sums up very well our world. Lots of things Ray talks about, except about communism:

Last edited:

yerrag

Good guy, American Nazis are great. I would add that most of the critique used against the USSR was fabricated by the FBI, was fabricated by fascists and Nazis.
And that Ron Paul says and supports anti-imperialism, but has a strong connection to supremacism/ racism.
Great flown and he sums up very well our world. Lots of things Ray talks about, except about communism:

Care to explain how Ron Paul is connected to supremacism (I suppose you mean white supremacy?) and racism. Is it by being actively supportive or is it by merely drinking from the same watering hole as supremacists and racists?

The video is a good reminder of the farce of a world we have been living in.

Frankdee20

Care to explain how Ron Paul is connected to supremacism (I suppose you mean white supremacy?) and racism. Is it by being actively supportive or is it by merely drinking from the same watering hole as supremacists and racists?

Everything is racist, don’t you know by now what the PC soon to be sold CNN pushes ?

OP
MatheusPN

MatheusPN

Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders are the best USA politicians that I remember the name, now. Ron Paul has lots of pathetic claims against him, some unfounded to substantiate that he is racist and anti-semite. Probably because he advocates a lot for anti-imperialism and anti-government.

You guessed rightly! It's mostly because he drinks from most of the same fountain and because of his newsletter. I don't know him well, so I don't know well his connections to corroborate deeper.

My basis for my assertion,
That quote: "I think we can safely assume that 95% of the black males in [major U.S. cities] are semi-criminal or entirely criminal."
You can say that it's not because they are blacks that he said that they will be 95%. Nonetheless, this is used to aggravate racism, KKK members like it.
He said safely, therefore even in safe major cities, blacks are easily, safely 95% criminals, he assumed that blacks are intrinsically criminals.
Did he say something similar about other "races" @Frankdee20? If not about every major US ethnicity then, we can safely conclude.

He utilizes the same rhetoric used, forged, and supported by white supremacists, "Cultural Marxism", created by ppl who have affirmed that some races are more superior, how blacks are innately mad etc.

The idea that humans have different races, is racist and was created by supremacists. He likes the concept of different human races, and uses it to segregate and judge those "races".

Rothbard is from the same/ very similar right-wing libertarian ideology of Ron Paul and every crucial philosopher involved was blatantly an open supremacist, their agenda involved and endorsed supremacism.

Its no wonder why he disliked and is against the civil rights act of 1964. Some complain that they will be forced to have a vaccine to allow their children in school or use a mask to go to their jobs while hating an act against segregation e.e

And yep, its a good video to remember and do biden hahaha

Attachments

• IMG_20201118_003711.jpg
    IMG_20201118_003711.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Drareg

Great, already liked the last article.
How would you like the take over the central banks, to be?
The context of every country, the inclinations of every country is important, nonetheless, a revolution is possible as other experiences proved, we should not comfort ourselves with an insufficient change. I will respond that question myself later, I just want to see your purer opinion :ninja

"This is without a doubt the reason why the largely Pentagon and CIA based conservative national security-booster establishment thrust, Trump, into office. The primary architect of this putsch was likely former CIA director James Woolsey, the most connected neoconservative Zionist in the world who features prominently on many NGO advisory boards (including many run by the liberal diplomatic establishment ), has served on the board of nearly every major defense company under the sun and has remained a consummate Pentagon insider his entire career.
"Woolsey served as an advisor to the Trump presidential campaign as well as a board member of Flynn Intel Group,"
Great

The public need input into what central banks are doing, there is little to no empirical evidence that the independent central banking system model works, looking at the evidence we have experienced it clearly doesn’t yet nobody addresses this, they try to blame individual behavior within the financial system as the cause.

OP
MatheusPN

MatheusPN

The public need input into what central banks are doing, there is little to no empirical evidence that the independent central banking system model works, looking at the evidence we have experienced it clearly doesn’t yet nobody addresses this, they try to blame individual behavior within the financial system as the cause.
There's evidence that it doesn't work, there's a study about how the most independent central banks had the worst inflation in the 70s, look at how Europe with its most independent central banks were doing before the covid cult, look how they are now.
Eurozone is like a masochists pawn that like to benefit Germany. Or they are just submissive or a colony to Germany. And they say: "oh the altruistic Germany, will give us money"

Brazil had a "dependent" but autonomous central bank. Now recently thanks to the neoliberals our bank is independent, still less than the European ones.
Now that Brazil elected even more right-wingers, principally even more neoliberals our future doesn't look rich. Bolsonaro gave the monopoly of our largest industry on the pre-salt (underwater OIL), and now foreigners can use it, have tax benefits to use it and receive money to use it.

Having an independent central bank is imploring to be controlled by the oligarchy much more easily and to a greater length to one side.
Giving the central bank independence is another pro-capitalist pull, furthering the power for the elite to control the economy, giving it to the market, to the bankers. The economy dictates society.
So therefore the leader of the independent central bank is more powerful than the elected president. Hail the unelected king of the country!

Its no wonder why ancaps and neoliberals like an independent central bank. Trump like Rothschild Zionism :rolleyes: no surprise again hahaha

Gravel is also between my preferred USA politicians.

Last edited:
OP
MatheusPN

MatheusPN

And exactly people need input, central banks should be totally transparent together with total transparency about the governing politicians. Their connecetions, their finances, in what they are investing, where their money is coming from etc.

OP
MatheusPN

MatheusPN

LastAmericanVagabond (@TLAVagabond) Tweeted:
Here is where I previously went over #DominionVotingSystems and it's ties to the Clinton Global Initiative, as well as #Smartmatic Software and its connections George Soros, and both were used in the #2020Election. Whitney pointed this out a month ago.
https://t.co/HRYCzNokOL https://twitter.com/TLAVagabond/status/1326189137637101568?s=20

Drareg

Whitney Webb
(@_whitneywebb) Tweeted:
The Untold Story of Christian Zionism's Rise to Power in the United States
View: https://twitter.com/_whitneywebb/status/1149725639190167552?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/RedKahina/status/807680793518739456?s=20

Zionist Group Awards Trump its Highest Honor: 'No President Has Done More' to Promote Zionism Zionist Group Awards Trump its Highest Honor: 'No President Has Done More' to Promote Zionism https://t.co/GAYBXMuF3C
View: https://twitter.com/drbairdonline/status/941909172291022848?s=20

https://t.co/2aRFwhJFsg
View: https://twitter.com/EstulinDaniel/status/873231869575389184?s=20

I find redkahina very interesting, I have mentioned elsewhere her father was paul klein, he created playboy and did movies for the CIA, molly klein's (redkahina) signature is on CIA related documents with her father.

I also found this guy on reddit who is calling out many involved in these networks, he has a few posts on her, this is the most recent-https://www.reddit.com/r/umfuld/comments/w45mxb/anticommunist_molly_klein_loves_anticommunist/

If we hypothesise she's an op, then whats the ruse? Her writings seem impressive but they are conspiratorial when you step back, its like conspiracy theory for academics, verbose at times, we get the impression she is pulling the veil back and we get to see the secret world of the ruling class, an intellectual version of david icke or alex jones. I find the assange support to be a red flag.
We have to remember that Peat's idea for living is the way forward for humans, its beyond marx/communism/capitalism etc, I find reading this lot and viewing them through a "peaty" lens is useful.

This guy also has some good videos worth your time

Keep in mind some will say the "jews" founded the jesuit order.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AszY6H7FvrY

Peatful

I find redkahina very interesting, I have mentioned elsewhere her father was paul klein, he created playboy and did movies for the CIA, molly klein's (redkahina) signature is on CIA related documents with her father.

I also found this guy on reddit who is calling out many involved in these networks, he has a few posts on her, this is the most recent-https://www.reddit.com/r/umfuld/comments/w45mxb/anticommunist_molly_klein_loves_anticommunist/

If we hypothesise she's an op, then whats the ruse? Her writings seem impressive but they are conspiratorial when you step back, its like conspiracy theory for academics, verbose at times, we get the impression she is pulling the veil back and we get to see the secret world of the ruling class, an intellectual version of david icke or alex jones. I find the assange support to be a red flag.
We have to remember that Peat's idea for living is the way forward for humans, its beyond marx/communism/capitalism etc, I find reading this lot and viewing them through a "peaty" lens is useful.

This guy also has some good videos worth your time

Keep in mind some will say the "jews" founded the jesuit order.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AszY6H7FvrY

Watched the short video you attached.

“The Hidden Hand” is a double entendres.
It also is the hidden hand of freemasonry. Or the master of the second veil

Also. Goodness. That Rothschild is absolutely Mr Burns.

426A496D-FD36-4650-A9A1-DA6DB4F627DB.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom