Framing

LUH 3417

A pragmatist would say that Trump is playing 4D chess by consorting with the enemy, but the reality is that Trump is a captive of the establishment. If he were a fire-breathing dragon, he is not only chained, but is also confined to a cage. His range of motion is limited, yet he is as free range as a caged chicken is, and he is only scary when you're inside the cage with him. So much for being a president. The last time a president thought he was powerful, he got assassinated. So really, Trump has no choice but to kowtow to the powers that be. Bill Gates is an instrument of that force around us. All billionaries are trained to sit when commanded to. But a bullet or a noose is what separates a billionaire from an afterthought. Epstein is Exhibit A.

In reality, president of a monolithic country or billionaire or CEO, or president of the Sierra Club, or NAACP, ACLU, or ADL, or the SPLC, or of Antifa, or of BLM, or a regent of an Ivy League university - all are mere expendable vassals that serve not the man holding the white cat, but the corporate Zionist blob that has been living a parasitic existence from the Roman Empire to the Ottoman Empire to the British Empire to the US Empire, with sights set on the coming Chinese Empire.

The Spanish Empire controlled it, but only for a fleeting part of history. And the blob has learned its lesson, and parlayed that episode into another story of its victimhood. The blob has deftly used the story of the Holocaust, a Hollywood production, to put its own people, the Jewish nation, as eternal victims to be used to counter any criticism of the activities of its nefarious Zionist org. Playing the eternal beneficiary of victimhood, the blob, by control of media, assiduously covers its ghastly activities of extermination and victimization of the Palestinians. It couches Israel's coming annexation of the West Bank as defense, again playing victim while acting as the aggressor. And its vassals in the Senate, the House and in the White House, pledge their support in a show of unity for the little country that could. Only Israel can unite the Republicans and Democrats in kumbaya. It makes sense that not only are Catholics like Pat Buchanan and Muslims like Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib and Louis Farrakhan are branded anti-semites and toxic.

So it is that the Zionist blob knows how to use America's imperfect past against itself. With another story of victimhood. That of the black people. It would launch simultaneous protests worldwide in support of BLM, using Antifa as its partner, and its vassal mayors and professors and their brainwashed subjects, to fill the streets in protest of the white man's senseless murder of George Floyd. Concealed and hidden and never to be reported is that George Floyd died of drug overdose, and not asphyxiation. As it has been adeptly doing in making up stories to topple regimes in the Middle East, it has also been shaping the narrative fluidly and convincingly, despite overwhelming evidence. Once again, it has control over media. The same control that shaped the Holocaust narrative. An excellent production. A global blockbuster.

Its creation of the Federal Reserve has enabled it to print money. It allowed for its corporations to be rescued with public money, while its corporation fleeced people of their hard-earned money. Getting rich fleecing people once, and getting rescued and rewarded to live another day to fleece more of the gullible people. It is classic double-dipping in the only way a Zionist blob knows how. Never mind the lives destroyed. Never mind the true Holocaust it perpetuates on native soil and exports to other lands. It was able to print loads of money to use in buying up control of all the corporations in key industries. That Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon are all together in censoring free speech and misreport news make us wonder why very successful corporations play "Do Evil" very well. Now you now. If they control what is truth, do you still doubt if they could manufacture the Holocaust?

Now I ask: Does anyone want to be a populist president and want to stand up to the Zionist blob? Anyone named General Custer?
You’re gravely mistaken. The holocaust was real, and never ended, the manufacturing of reality and the current medical nemesis is the evolution of the holocaust, and all of us are lining up for the gas chamber.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

You’re gravely mistaken. The holocaust was real, and never ended, the manufacturing of reality and the current medical nemesis is the evolution of the holocaust, and all of us are lining up for the gas chamber.
Okay, there is that chance the Holocaust is real.

But I have made my case that it could be fake.

Isn't the current media complex spinning the truth and misreporting and hiding facts from us? And aren't people believing their narrative? And aren't fact-checkers blatantly lying and getting away with it? Aren't universities teaching their revisionist narratives of everything now?

michael94

Okay, there is that chance the Holocaust is real.

But I have made my case that it could be fake.

Isn't the current media complex spinning the truth and misreporting and hiding facts from us? And aren't people believing their narrative? And aren't fact-checkers blatantly lying and getting away with it? Aren't universities teaching their revisionist narratives of everything now?
Eric Hunt's videos on it are great because he has an excellent voice for narrating. Not that there isn't other well done documentaries on the holocaust.. but you have to be more motivated to listen along.

Part 1
vasili
2nd
vasili
3rd
vasili

And a bonus video that deals with testimony "proven" at Nuremberg but it is now understood to be false ( maybe this is worth listening to first ):

Attachments

• holohoax7.jpg
    holohoax7.jpg
    445.7 KB · Views: 15

achillea

Do you think you will ever see the day in America of a Woman President?, I would definitely like to see it, just sayin.

Direct action???:stop:
Show me one woman mayor, governor, police chief, senator or other that has integrity. The ones I see are worse than men. Nancy Pelosi! Feinstein! The twit in Minnesota, Occassio the bar tender! I know Hilary the great !Susan Rice ! It is not a matter of gender it is a matter of integrity and strength of character.

We have been taken over by a cosa nostra of lying cheating pigs. all that matters is money.

@achillea Lying cheating pigs, can't argue with you on that.
Actually I think it is about gender and setting a precedent, gender shouldn't bar someone from the highest office, agree?, integrity and strength are subjective.

michael94

Show me one woman mayor, governor, police chief, senator or other that has integrity. The ones I see are worse than men. Nancy Pelosi! Feinstein! The twit in Minnesota, Occassio the bar tender! I know Hilary the great !Susan Rice ! It is not a matter of gender it is a matter of integrity and strength of character.

We have been taken over by a cosa nostra of lying cheating pigs. all that matters is money.
The Governor of South Dakota. Many other examples. The authority in American government is distributed in such a way that we may have well have had a female President already. We already have many female congressmen, Senators, and high court judges.

MatheusPN

@yerrag
About trump and what is happening now, this guy nailed it in 2016! The Establishment’s Plan To Divide: Donald Trump, Fake News, And Russia

And for the holocaust: Direct from Mein Kampf:
"If at the beginning of the war and during the war twelve or fifteen thousand of these Hebrew corrupters of the nation had been subjected to poison gas, such as had to be endured in the field by hundreds of thousands of our very best German workers of all classes and professions, then the sacrifice of millions at the front would not have been in vain."

Hitler had the hate and the power to commit the Holocaust, he said he would do something similar at least, so why he wouldn't do it?
Or his book was extremely altered?

achillea

The Governor of South Dakota. Many other examples. The authority in American government is distributed in such a way that we may have well have had a female President already. We already have many female congressmen, Senators, and high court judges.

Yeah and look how messed up it all is,

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Yeah and look how messed up it all is,

That is so true.

To control the mob, one has to think like a mobster.

To control these mad women, one has to think like these mad women.

So, a woman president may be needed.

Not a Hillary. I said think like mad women, not act like a mad woman. So that you can be a step ahead of them all the time. And neutralize them.

In real life, husbands use their wives to do to the messy work. Like dealing with the crazy lady next door.

And male leaders under great stress needs some release, and end up like Bill Clinton. Women under stress punch up.

Imagine Maggie Thatcher facing up against Pelosi, or mad woman Hirono, or crazy Maxine.

Last edited:

michael94

That is so true.

To control the mob, one has to think like a mobster.

To control these mad women, one has to think like these mad women.

So, a woman president may be needed.

Not a Hillary. I said think like mad women, not act like a mad woman. So that you can be a step ahead of them all the time. And neutralize them.

In real life, husbands use their wives to do to the messy work. Like dealing with the crazy lady next door.

And male leaders under great stress needs some release, and end up like Bill Clinton. Women under stress punch up.

Imagine Maggie Thatcher facing up against Pelosi, or mad woman Hirono, or crazy Maxine.
I think women have leadership potential but in different ways than governing in the clown world we have now. You can't blame them for all of these problems because they began long before they made their way into politics. Don't blame the symptoms or the victim.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I think women have leadership potential but in different ways than governing in the clown world we have now. You can't blame them for all of these problems because they began long before they made their way into politics. Don't blame the symptoms or the victim.
Aye, bad soil make poor harvest. Women have good hearts, and from it take it upon themselves to right things.

Yet the side that emerges that we see in public life is the embattled, embittered woman. Not the nurturing and caring woman.

From the poor soil they come.

Not all are that.

michael94

Aye, bad soil make poor harvest. Women have good hearts, and from it take it upon themselves to right things.

Yet the side that emerges that we see in public life is the embattled, embittered woman. Not the nurturing and caring woman.

From the poor soil they come.

Not all are that.
There's more to women than being nurturing and caring, but yes

OP
yerrag

yerrag

There's more to women than being nurturing and caring, but yes
But if you take that away from them, then you better be ready.

Both of them [Republicans and Democrats] are pretty willing to trade their constituencies out for short-term gain," Businesses and non-profits fall apart in the same way. The cost of short-term thinking has devastatingly long-term effects.

In the 1970s, Ronald Regan made the mistake that ultimately dooms all political parties: He made a short-term decision for instant gratification. The party decides to focus on getting the more immediately profitable voter share of white men.

Short-term thinking is politics’ most epic failure

In politics, attempts at longer term thinking are undermined by the next opinion poll, focus group result or bad piece of economic news. In business, people are assessed by the latest quarter's results and not by the long term trends. Individuals are constantly bombarded with the temptation of the latest and greatest and the need to maintain their aspirational life style.

All this short term thinking may allow some of us to feel like we are getting things done but the absence of a longer term perspective and therefore the narrower context means the decisions we make often lead to unexpected and unwelcome outcomes. As a result, we lurch from one mini crisis to the next.

Why do we continue to think in the short term when even a cursory examination tells us that such a way of being does not serve us well over time?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Both of them [Republicans and Democrats] are pretty willing to trade their constituencies out for short-term gain," Businesses and non-profits fall apart in the same way. The cost of short-term thinking has devastatingly long-term effects.

In the 1970s, Ronald Regan made the mistake that ultimately dooms all political parties: He made a short-term decision for instant gratification. The party decides to focus on getting the more immediately profitable voter share of white men.

Short-term thinking is politics’ most epic failure

In politics, attempts at longer term thinking are undermined by the next opinion poll, focus group result or bad piece of economic news. In business, people are assessed by the latest quarter's results and not by the long term trends. Individuals are constantly bombarded with the temptation of the latest and greatest and the need to maintain their aspirational life style.

All this short term thinking may allow some of us to feel like we are getting things done but the absence of a longer term perspective and therefore the narrower context means the decisions we make often lead to unexpected and unwelcome outcomes. As a result, we lurch from one mini crisis to the next.

Why do we continue to think in the short term when even a cursory examination tells us that such a way of being does not serve us well over time?

To me it's pretty obvious.

A tribe survives because it has a unity of purpose. The tribe becomes a nation. The purpose stays. Families send their sons to war. They know losing a son is worth saving the tribe and the nation. The US is no such nation. It only sends the sons of its lower classes to war. The sons of the elite learns to live as parasites, as much as they've learned from their parents who serve the Zionist blob. Even where there's no war and no spoils to divide up, this country is constantly carving up peacetime spoils among themselves. The country is being carved up from within. Under this kind of system, there is nothing long-term to speak about. It is about survival, and you scrap by.

You'll see policies designed to weaken anything that strengthens us long-term.

Education - going downhill.

Health - becoming more burdensome with each passing year.

Society - becoming heartless and soul-less is the ticket to rise to highly robotocized high positions. The less humane, the better.

Think of any position of leadership, and you're likely to find people lacking leadership qualities.

Look around and you'll see a lot of good people with leadership qualities, but they're incompatible with the system.

The system is built to fail. The epitome of planned obsolescence.

To me it's pretty obvious.

A tribe survives because it has a unity of purpose. The tribe becomes a nation. The purpose stays. Families send their sons to war. They know losing a son is worth saving the tribe and the nation. The US is no such nation. It only sends the sons of its lower classes to war.

Society - becoming heartless and soul-less is the ticket to rise to highly robotocized high positions. The less humane, the better.

Well regarding society then social media has/is having a huge effect How Social Media Impedes Empathy - Move This World

Your tribe comment is spot on, the US is no such nation, neither is the United Kingdom for that matter.

I find all this very troubling and depressing :(, the phrase its not what you know but who you know, at this moment has never been truer, the notion you can climb to the top given enough opportunity for the many as hollow and substantive as the wind.

achillea

The less men were willing to act as men in public life, the more women succumbed to the temptation to fill the role of the man. The feminization of men always leads to the masculinization of women. An age in which all great idea of virtue, of steadfastness, of hardness, and determination have been forgotten should not be surprised that the man gradually loses his leading role in life and politics and government to the woman.
Goebbels 1933

Regina

You don't become president unless you are compromised or blackmailed by the elite. There is no way they would ever put their power over the globe in jeopardy.
If you really want to know the truth, go looking for it. There's plenty of dirt on Trump if you want to find it.
Also, Trump will win 2020 no doubt. Look who is running against him, and in 2016 they ran Hillary against him. Hillary, one of the most known corrupt evil swamp monsters in the history of US politics. They want Trump to win.

All that banter you see on tv and all the name calling and badmouthing Trump is theater. Think about it, what does all that hatred from the left do? It makes you love and support Trump even more. It's all classic psychological warfare. The elite have studied and implemented this kind of thing for hundreds of years.

Politics are just an illusion to make people think they have a choice and are free, nothing more, nothing less.
I do understand why people support him however. I totally get it because I used to think he was saving America and Q was real. I believed it all, and then suddenly woke up.

Look at Biden, he's a complete joke. They had innumerable candidates to pick from and they chose this complete dope that can't even form a sentence. Also, on that note, I would go so far as to say that Biden is just acting. Like he's performing ritual humiliation for his illuminati puppet masters.

Its all staged and completely fake. The real enemies of the people hide in the shadows and are virtually invisible to most who don't know they exist. I'm talking about the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, and others. The big family illuminati bloodlines.

*****aside from all that I do believe leftist individuals in this country have completely lost their minds lol*****
Pretty much agree.
He could bring this lady forward:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals