My Prediction For The United States Presidential Election, 2016, Plus The Harshest Peat Quote Ever

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

sladerunner69

Talking about fairy tales? "Growing a 10 billion dollar empire out of a 1 million dollar loan". Thats a fairy tale.

And im not a liberal. Id rather the entire government go down in flames, which is probably what will happen regardless of who wins.

Having a leader who understand the plight of the american people, the main problems being immigration and tax law, and actually having a legitimate conservative candidate for the first time (aside from ted cruz) who will speak out against the insanity of immigration and islam without fear of being chastized by the liberal establishment (including the media and academia) is exactly what the US needs most right now. If the dems win again, the US will cease to exist as an entity, we will have to start calling the country something else, as hillary has already signed off on granting amnesty to >30million illegal immigrants and 50 million immigrants coming from antiquated cultures that are honestly incompatible with classic american values such as freedom and capitalism.

Donald Trump is for smaller government, he's made that abundantly clear. Maybe he doesnt want to see everything go down in flames, but the idea that he doesn't have his head screwed on tight in terms of perspective and orientation is nothing but liberal media spam. I'm suprised in intelligent people like yourself who are so easily decieved by it.

Sheik

Peat's preferred candidate was Bernie Sanders as he said in one of the recent Ask your herb doctors podcasts.
Did he really? I heard him mention Bernie at one point but I didn't hear him say he supported any particular candidate.

Not to imply that his opinion should influence ours.

encerent

Did he really? I heard him mention Bernie at one point but I didn't hear him say he supported any particular candidate.

Not to imply that his opinion should influence ours.

This is what he said at around 36 minutes in the "authoritarianism" ask your herb doctor radio show:

Some of those claims were sounding like support for Bernie Sanders. I think his domestic policies are very traditional and actually conservative in one sense of the concept: converving the standard of living, the quality of life of working people, and so on.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals