Republicans: Boycott Georgia Senate Runoff Or Not?

Do you agree with Lin Wood and Sidney Powell in urging Georgians not to vote in the runoff?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yerrag

Atty. Lin Wood and Atty. Sidney Powell are urging Republicans to not vote in the coming January Georgia Senate Runoffs. As I understand it, not enough is being done about fixing the flaws in the Dominion Voting System. If the same flaws are still in place, this is just going to hand the two Senate seats to the Democrats. So why bother to vote if your vote is not going to count anyway, just as what had happened in the presidential election?

Yet Trump, along with the two Republican senate candidates Loeffler and Perdue, are just playing it straight and narrow, and not doing anything about correcting the flaws. Simply campaigning and getting the vote is not enough, for that is what Trump and the Republican Party did - allowing the recent elections to take place despite deep flaws in the voting system, only to have to contest the results. Isn't prevention better, yes?

Loeffler and Perdue are not doing enough, just sitting pretty, and not haranguing Brian Kemp, the RINO governor, to put the matter of the flawed Dominion voting system to be discussed in a session in the Georgia legislature. This will open the way to have the voting system examined. First is to fix its flaw and have it used in the runoffs with enough safeguards in place to make it a fair election. And second, and as important, to establish the true outcome of the presidential election.

Since there is little news on this, except from Breitbart (which sides with Trump on this matter), I may not have a good accounting of all the facts pertinents to this matter. So, please correct me as needed.

I am with Lin and Sidney on this. But I'm seeing those who don't agree with them as saying that they are working as Dem operatives breaking up the Republican vote and essentially handing the runoff to Democrats. I'm not seeing this. I'm seeing this as part of a more comprehensive approach to winning not just the presidency, but also the Republican senate majority. I believe Trump has been too weak-kneed in standing up to the Democrats, and with this strategy, failed to take steps to checkmate the Dems in the run-up to the elections. He's afraid to not hire deep state stooges, which has kept him from ensuring clean elections. We've seen practically all his cabinet people turn against him, and he's fired people loyal to him, and retained the ones who would ultimately betray him. This made him very ineffective in preventing what happened in the just concluded elections.

So what Lin Wood and Sidney Powell is doing is what Trump should have done all along, way before this election took place. Trump is just setting himself up to have his vote stolen, and he's not learning from it. He's just allowing the Georgia senate runoff to be a repeat of the recent election. Nothing learned. Helpless. Hopelessly hopeful that all the Republicans will show up en masse to overcome the fraud, which is the loser approach, and recently proven to be a loser's gambit.

Trump won't have to litigate the fraud if he had in the first place checkmated the deep state/neocon/neoliberal axis. He was afraid to act for fear of being called dictatorial or racist. Now, he doesn't have to be afraid, as he can say look what happened when I failed to act. He can start doing the right thing now. He should agree with Lin Wood and Sidney Powell. This will also mark a departure from his useless pandering approach to the deep state and the Dems, and this is where we can not only hope and pray he does the right thing. He will actually-heaven forbid-DO the right thing.

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

This is getting interesting. Now Breitbart is destroying Lin Wood.

But the comments section show Breitbart getting very unpopular, some hinting Breitbart going the way of Matt Drudge and Fox. This is turning out to be a soap opera as days go by. Critters crawling out from the wood works.

I personally feel Trump is not going all the way. WWF instead of UFC.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom