Trump And FLOTUS_Test Positive For Covid-19

President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania have tested positive for Covid-19 and are Isolating.

Hope they both get better, does this mean the election is likely, or highly likely to be postponed????

alephx

Just pondering what if...they don't get badly sick, shrug it off like nothing, and then encourage people to go out and vote in person? That would be quite Machiavellian if intentional, fortunate if not. Don't think it will be postponed rain or shine

Regina

President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania have tested positive for Covid-19 and are Isolating.

Hope they both get better, does this mean the election is likely, or highly likely to be postponed????
Just pondering what if...they don't get badly sick, shrug it off like nothing, and then encourage people to go out and vote in person? That would be quite Machiavellian if intentional, fortunate if not. Don't think it will be postponed rain or shine
Yeah. "We feel perfectly fine. These tests seem to be meaningless. Maybe we need to understand what they are picking up better. Considering the COVID has such a ridiculously low death rate, I'm gonna recommend everyone ignore the fearmongering and just get on with your lives."
Not holding my breath.

Last edited:
M

metabolizm

Trump's been taking daily aspirin every day for years. That'll be very protective, I'd imagine.

Maljam

Why would he postpone the election when hes been saying for 6 months the whole thing is a scam?

jay123

Why would he postpone the election when hes been saying for 6 months the whole thing is a scam?
I think some people get upset at the word scam. They think when the word scam is said that the virus is fake. The virus is real but not even close to anything as serious as like an Ebola or MERS. But the question that is not asked in the mainstream and mostly everywhere is, "What is the validity of the test?" The media just puts out positive cases and so does the government like we are to take the test as truth. Anything that is discussed has to start at the validity of the test and unfortunately everything after the test is being talked about. For intstance-Schools and businesses talk about positive cases and what to do when they have a positive case. They are missing the fact that the test may be invalid and then fear and shutdowns happen. They are trying to control a problem that may be invalid in the first place. And it is pretty clear that some are making a pretty penny on the tests being done. I talked about this in a couple posts:

Covid-19, PCR Test Validity And Second Surge Sham?

Rockefeller Foundation Getting Exactly What They Want!

PANIC PANDEMIC: More COVID-19 Facts The Media DOESN'T Want You To Know

Maljam

I think some people get upset at the word scam. They think when the word scam is said that the virus is fake. The virus is real but not even close to anything as serious as like an Ebola or MERS. But the question that is not asked in the mainstream and mostly everywhere is, "What is the validity of the test?" The media just puts out positive cases and so does the government like we are to take the test as truth. Anything that is discussed has to start at the validity of the test and unfortunately everything after the test is being talked about. For intstance-Schools and businesses talk about positive cases and what to do when they have a positive case. They are missing the fact that the test may be invalid and then fear and shutdowns happen. They are trying to control a problem that may be invalid in the first place. And it is pretty clear that some are making a pretty penny on the tests being done. I talked about this in a couple posts:

I'm not quite sure why you tagged me in that, your message isn't really relevant to mine? I was questioning why an election would be postponed on the back of a Trump positive covid test, your message seems to talk about the coronavirus fiasco as a whole which is a well covered topic on here.

jay123

I'm not quite sure why you tagged me in that, your message isn't really relevant to mine? I was questioning why an election would be postponed on the back of a Trump positive covid test, your message seems to talk about the coronavirus fiasco as a whole which is a well covered topic on here.
Yes. A positive test. I was attempting to bring attention to the positive test has to be questioned. What is the validity of this PCR test? This will be big news today on the media and used in many ways. But why is the question of the validity of the test not being discussed. For instance the Cycle Threshold Value? For all we know the president and FLOTUS may have a different virus that is being picked up by the test as positive. Or they could be shedding the virus. To postpone an election will definitely be talked about and unfortunately the test of positive will be taken as total truth to make the case by some.

Inaut

A couple of scenarios going around the internets and in my head

1. Testing is investigated and determined to be false positive. More questions arise about this virus and testing methods.
2. Trump gets gravely ill and dies -most unlikely
3. This is a ploy to avoid next debate and go into “quarantine” for other reasons unrelated to COVID
4. Biden soon tests positive due to being in close (what is close these days) proximity to Trump, gets “ill” and dies allowing for another candidate for the Democratic Party. (My ow theory)

I’m sure the list can on and on... Anyways, it will be interesting to see what happens. I’m hoping for #1 though but as somebody posted on a different thread, this is all just “political theatre”.

jay123

1. Testing is investigated and determined to be false positive. More questions arise about this virus and testing methods.
3. This is a ploy to avoid next debate and go into “quarantine” for other reasons unrelated to COVID
4. Biden soon tests positive due to being in close (what is close these days) proximity to Trump, gets “ill” and dies allowing for another candidate for the Democratic Party. (My ow theory)

I’m sure the list can on and on... Anyways, it will be interesting to see what happens. I’m hoping for #1 though but as somebody posted on a different thread, this is all just “political theatre”.
I hope your number 1 is right. This problem with everyone taking the positive test as gospel really needs to be addressed.

TheSir

5. Ploy to dominate news cycle & generate sympathy. No one is going to talk about Biden for several days now, as the whole media cycle will be focused on live reporting Trump's health situation.

schultz

5. Ploy to dominate news cycle & generate sympathy. No one is going to talk about Biden for several days now, as the whole media cycle will be focused on live reporting Trump's health situation.

I don't see many people giving him sympathy. Maybe his base. Definitely no the left for the most part.

I don't think it would be a good strategy to dominate the news. Trump really needs to let Biden dominate the news. Biden is a gaffe machine and has been hiding from the media so as to limit his gaffes. Trump should have let him talk more in the debate.

Ras

How do we know this virus exists? Mass symptomology is epidemiological observation, not proof of infectious causation (and post hoc fallacy). They have no viremia. They have no electron micrographs of the virus. The virus has not fulfilled Koch's postulates. They haven't even purified the virus. The RT-PCR test cannot be used to confirm infectious etiology; even the inventor said that. And the RT-PCR test they're using is multiplying a protein that is common to all coronaviruses; if you've had a cold, you will test positive after enough amplifications.

They don't even understand infection. During the Spanish Flu outbreak, they had sick people cough into the face and open mouth of healthy people for several minutes; not one person became ill.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Trump should just start retweeting videos of Kary Mullis, while calling out this sham PCR testing.

This would be a good one to start with-

jay123

How do we know this virus exists? Mass symptomology is epidemiological observation, not proof of infectious causation. They have no viremia. They have no electron micrographs of the virus. The virus has not fulfilled Koch's postulates. They haven't even purified the virus. The RT-PCR test cannot be used to confirm infectious etiology; even the inventor said that. And the RT-PCR test they're using is multiplying a protein that is common to all coronaviruses; if you've had a cold, you will test positive after enough amplifications.

They don't even understand infection. During the Spanish Flu outbreak, they had sick people cough into the face and open mouth of healthy people for several minutes; not one person became ill.
Great response! Yes. What you say I think is spot on. I think that people need to start questioning the test instead of just as accepting it as positive. And then what you are saying would have to open up a new truth to for those to explore. Unfortunately, to go as far as what you are saying would only be looked at as "crazy talk" by the so called experts that want media time. And that is the sad part. I guess that is why we are all reading and posting on here. Something makes us question the "mainstream" thinking. Or should we say the "mainstream" manipulation?

I was just talking about the PCR test with a colleague of mine today and she reminded me of the MERSA test and how they quit testing everyone in hopitals. The reason being that they all were coming back positive.

Isn't the whole idea of "the virus" subjective on its essence anyways?

Can't people get sick with out being around anyone else who presumably is (to "pass it on" or "catch it") -- and haven't groups of people in some contexts gotten quite ill almost out of nowhere, lending weak evidence to some arising, indistinctive force of death wiping people out?

If it is "spread" so perfectly clearly through air as particles of some sort in this vague manner or such then that aligns with the germ theory argument I think -- but a virus is not a germ. Point being that there are cases with people around others who are supposedly ill and they may not become ill, and also cases where people even in isolation can become ill in a manner much like any other disease/virus/etc. with varying levels of seriousness or effect, to which then certain testing could reveal numerous possibilities that could align well with things or results conveniently even.

I mean if you want to believe a virus and a germ are the same thing that is different, but overall the whole association and dictation of illness and how it comes (as most are told/come to understand) to be has way too many holes in it. I'm much more sold on Peat's theory/expression on the endogenous but also exogenous paradigms on how viruses exist and operate, along with stress and environments that have effects on these viral elements within and what they supposedly mean, signify and really are (genome alterators?) -- not merely just the fear of "catching" vague illnesses as if it travels perfectly through, within and across others (like some nanobug programmed to harm anyone or everyone -- or something sci-fi sounding thing at least) regardless of numerous factors overlooked within concepts of biology, physiology, chemistry and so on.

Sure anyone can "get sick" but what that really means is probably another story vs. just what a test will tell you.

Regina

The markets don't care. Even though all over social media folks were saying, "oh the futures are crashing hard.....".
No one cares about the COVID kooties, regardless of the hype or the President catching the invisible enemy.

Rand56

I doubt they even have the virus. This is just part of the theater that comes out of D.C. every single day, from these actor puppet politicians, including the President.

Regina

I doubt they even have the virus. This is just part of the theater that comes out of D.C. every single day, from these actor puppet politicians, including the President.
I'm inclined to agree.
If, on some small chance, they do get very sick, then I'd guess they were aerosoled.
But I am inclined to think just political theatre.

J

jb116

Trouble is, even if they present themselves to be "very sick" how do we trust that itself isn't part of the theater.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals