"Real News" sites go full John Magufuli, Seriously report that Otters have COVID 19.

tankasnowgod

I remember when the President of Tanzania used a goat and a paw paw fruit positive test to mock this so called "Pandemic."

Now, "Real News" sites are doing the exact same thing-

That included this gem...

The aquarium did not say how many otters tested positive. Animals, including otters, are not eligible for the Covid-19 vaccines.

In December, three snow leopards tested positive for coronavirus at the Louisville Zoo. Thousands of mink died at fur farms in Utah and Wisconsin after a series of coronavirus outbreaks. A small number of cats and dogs also have tested positive throughout the pandemic.

Tigers are apparently more susceptible to contracting the coronavirus. Two Malayan tigers tested positive in Virginia earlier this month and at least eight big cats — including five tigers and three African lions — became infected with the coronavirus at the Bronx Zoo last year

Several gorillas at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park tested positive for COVID-19 in January, marking the first known cases of the disease among primates other than humans.

Amazing.

Goats, Paw Paws, Otters, Snow Leopards, Cats, Dogs, Tigers, Lions, and Gorillas..... all of these animals (and one fruit) have tested positive for COVID.

Oh, I did sneak a Babylon Bee article in there.

I double checked. All articles are dated April 20th. The Press Release, April 18th. Doesn't appear to be an April Fool's joke...... unless it somehow lasts the whole month now?

@haidut @Drareg @Giraffe @Regina

Rick K

I remember when the President of Tanzania used a goat and a paw paw fruit positive test to mock this so called "Pandemic."

Amazing.

Goats, Paw Paws, Otters, Snow Leopards, Cats, Dogs, Tigers, Lions, and Gorillas..... all of these animals (and one fruit) have tested positive for COVID.

I double checked. All articles are dated April 20th. The Press Release, April 18th. Doesn't appear to be an April Fool's joke...... unless it somehow lasts the whole month now?

I think my maple tree may have it. The local pet store here stopped selling budgies because they "were shown to be carriers"
PT Barnum was so right...

Giraffe

I wonder when they are going to develop a vaccine for papayas. I am sure the ones that are sold in Germany are very sick.

haidut

Forum Supporter

Amazing.

The evil cabal just don't care how absurd or bizarre the story gets. As long as there are people believing it (maybe half of the population) they will push whatever they can get away it. The crazier the story gets the more vicious the lobotomized become towards non-believers because they know if they lose this game, being exposed as believers and accomplices of such global craziness means the end of their lifestyle. I would not be surprised if we start seeing some states passing laws attempting to control who comes to live/stay in each one. You know, if you are fully vaccinated, have been on welfare for extended period of time without being sick, have degrees in say "competitive multi-gender embroidery", have had 10 "jobs" in the last 2 years, take serotonergic drugs, etc. then you can't stay/live in, say, Texas. A bit of a tangent, but speaking of drugs, I just don't understand how is it a sound legal practice to allow a person on mind-altering drugs (usually prescribed for life) to vote?? If somebody is mentally ill, then until they get back to a sane enough state there should be restrictions on how much they are allowed to participate in building/changing society. Some countries around the world have restrictions on that and if a person is mentally ill that person has to undergo an exam by several independent doctors to ascertain they are of sound enough mind to participate in such important civic duties such as voting, being in the military, holding police/medical/judicial jobs, etc. Does it sound like an even remotely good (or even safe) idea to grant unrestricted participation in the building/changing of society to people on drugs that cause the issues below?

Considering that 20%-25% of Americans take SSRI drugs, and probably about 50%+ take at least one psychotropic drug (when you factors in anti-anxiety, antipsychotic, ADHD/ADD, etc drugs) then it is little wonder we are in this situation now. Come to think of it, I am surprised we have not seen more insanity in public life, but FWIW the increase in psychotropic drug use almost perfectly mimics the steady deterioration of politics and productive economic activity over the last 40-50 years. In this social state, the cabal may say that PCR cycle threshold of 100 is needed to catch all the new "deadly" mutants and the delusional public will go along with it.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals