Trump And FLOTUS_Test Positive For Covid-19

Regina

Trouble is, even if they present themselves to be "very sick" how do we trust that itself isn't part of the theater.
They created the clownshoe world. They shouldn't be surprised if people stop taking anything they say or do seriously.

But here's a phenomenal interview with another brilliant Bulgarian.

J

jb116

They created the clownshoe world. They shouldn't be surprised if people stop taking anything they say or do seriously.

But here's a phenomenal interview with another brilliant Bulgarian.
I am just hoping and hoping people stop taking them seriously :hammer:

tankasnowgod

I doubt they even have the virus. This is just part of the theater that comes out of D.C. every single day, from these actor puppet politicians, including the President.

To be fair, I'm sure the diagnosis is just as valid as every other one, like the Goat and Paw Paw that tested positive. I'm sure it was also done similarly to other positive tests, either by PCR or eyeballing it and assuming, "Sure, COVID 19 positive, why not?"

sweetpeat

To be fair, I'm sure the diagnosis is just as valid as every other one, like the Goat and Paw Paw that tested positive. I'm sure it was also done similarly to other positive tests, either by PCR or eyeballing it and assuming, "Sure, COVID 19 positive, why not?"
It's a wonder he hasn't tested positive before now. Doesn't he get tested almost every day?

Dobbler

Why does everyone believe the test result is legit? Im sure it's fake result, they don't really have corona. Left is doing everything they possible can to sabotage the election.

pepzorpdorp

Why does everyone believe the test result is legit? Im sure it's fake result, they don't really have corona. Left is doing everything they possible can to sabotage the election.
He just got hopitalized after a high fever I think

jmojo

Lol this sub will go nuts over hearing that Trump is being helicoptered to a hospital now.

It's amazing that people think this is a fake virus. Yes I know that the mask rules and lockdowns are counter productive but this virus is a threat to certain populations.

Inaut

Lol this sub will go nuts over hearing that Trump is being helicoptered to a hospital now.

It's amazing that people think this is a fake virus. Yes I know that the mask rules and lockdowns are counter productive but this virus is a threat to certain populations.

This could be illness of a different type as well @jmojo . Presidents have been assasinated in the past.... Who knows....Hard to know what’s the truth anymore..

Apparently he’s being taken to Walter Reed.

Last edited:

lampofred

It's over. He's never going to be the same after this.

Drareg

This article about Epstein and Bill Gates came out on the 2nd of October, they were meeting the Nobel prize chair in Strasbourg France together in 2013, trumps covid positive is being used to flood the headlines for a few days to cover for captain vaccine Gates and his child sex trafficker friend Epstein.

Bill Gates and Jeffrey Epstein met with Nobel Committee chair

lampofred

Assuming there's no faking or anything going on, I think covid does something to dopamine neurons/right side of the brain. I read about covid "long-haulers" who were formerly high energy people ending up with long-term fatigue, and the symptoms sound a lot like right brain stroke. I read that a major symptom for Trump right now is fatigue, and since one of his defining characteristics is "high energy", plus considering he's high risk due to age + obesity, I'm pretty concerned he might come out of this a different person.

I'm surprised that hydroxychloroquine seems to have not worked though?

TheSir

Assuming there's no faking or anything going on, I think covid does something to dopamine neurons/right side of the brain. I read about covid "long-haulers" who were formerly high energy people ending up with long-term fatigue, and the symptoms sound a lot like right brain stroke. I read that a major symptom for Trump right now is fatigue, and since one of his defining characteristics is "high energy", plus considering he's high risk due to age + obesity, I'm pretty concerned he might come out of this a different person.

I'm surprised that hydroxychloroquine seems to have not worked though?
I wonder if anyone has looked into ferritin status of long haulers. The virus causes red blood cells to dump their iron, rendering them unable to transport oxygen. So what happens when the body keeps releasing iron from its stores in order to create new red blood cells, while the virus keeps destroying these (in addition to organ damage)? Eventually you run out of iron. Hence you get shortness of breath, fatigue, brainfog/depression/anxiety, inflammation and several other symptoms the long haulers are going through. The symptoms of low iron/chronic hypoxia and post-COVID are practically identical.

yerrag

Why is it that all of a sudden all the GOP people are getting tested positive? Trump, wife, aide, Kelly Conway, Senator Mike Lee etc etc. ? Who is turning on the "positive" test results? By that I mean do we know the cycle setting used in their RT-PCR tests? How do we know if the setting is turned to a high cycle number, simply to increase the likelihood that the test results would turn positive? Who's doing the testing? Is it Quest, who's been caught delaying reporting of positive tests in Texas and Florida to create the illusion that there is an increasing rate of new COVID cases?

I'm assuming the tests used are RT-PCR as it is the purported "gold standard?" Do we get to see the RT-PCR test tesults of Trump et al? Does the test result indicate the cycle setting used in the test?

It's odd that the timing is so. Is this a GOP ploy or a Donkey ploy? A GOP ploy if the Dems says this is a sympathy ploy. A Donkey ploy if this is to derail the confirmation of ACB.

tankasnowgod

I believe it to be as legit as any other corona result. Which, honestly, doesn't mean much. So maybe the Presdient is sick with a common cold virus, so what? As long as doctors don't kill him with Resmedivir and other experimental drugs, I have no fear of Trump coming out of this very much alive and healthy.

tankasnowgod

Agree, this is the video of a healthy man-

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1312525833505058816

Other than Magic Johnson, who has been HIV positive fot 28years, I can't think of a man that looks healthier-

I pray that our president uses this as an excuse to fire the beyond treasonous Anthony Fauci, and, if he choses NOT to close down the NIH (which would be the prudent move), appoint any member of the Ray Peat Forum as head of that agency. With @haidut being the obvious first choice.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals