Ted Nugent Also Mentions False Covid C.O.D

J

jb116

Straight from his Facebook:

"From a 100% reliable source in Michigan. The criminal corruption by treasonous bureaucrats is entrenched and widespread. Trump 2020 or America is dead!

I have a Doctor Friend that I went to High School with. He became a Cardiologist----and about 10 years ago became a Medical Examiner. ---HE--- called me yesterday and told me he submitted to the STATE--- 17 Death Certificates on Senior Citizens in His area.... that Died from a Massive Heart Attacks. The State returned all 17 and "Re-Wrote" the Cause of Death to: Covid-19 Related.......When He called to ask "WHY??" He was told that is was likely that the "Stress" of contracting the "Virus" caused the Heart Attacks. He was also told that if HE went Public..... His STATE License as a Medical Examiner would be revoked. What the Hell is going on ????"

BlueEyeWolf

Forum Supporter
There must be a profit to have COVID death. More than half of the people dying are elderly with pre existing conditions. Why they are making all deaths COVID we do not know. Politics and the deep state.

tankasnowgod

There must be a profit to have COVID death. More than half of the people dying are elderly with pre existing conditions. Why they are making all deaths COVID we do not know. Politics and the deep state.

Dr. Scott Jensen already stated there was. Medicare pays $4600 for regular pneumonia, but $13,000 for COVID 19. And $39,000 if a COVID patient goes on a ventilator.

D

danishispsychic

Ted Nugent gets my award for one of the biggest ***holes on the planet.

boris

nudg.jpg

I don't know who he is, but I like this guy :D

boris

Are there other celebrities speaking out about this? Most seem to go with the program. There was a famous german soccer player Jens Lehmann, but it seems he stopped speaking after being defamed for his statements.

yerrag

Are there other celebrities speaking out about this? Most seem to go with the program. There was a famous german soccer player Jens Lehmann, but it seems he stopped speaking after being defamed for his statements.
Coz most people are creatures of habit, and the programming is hard to undo. These are the lifelong viewers to main TV and cable channels, and the readers to newspapers that will publish their obituary.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals