Unprecedented mortality jump in 18-64 age group, NOT due to COVID-19

Lollipop2

Insurance will never to broke!!!! please.... Insurance is practically a ponzi scheme
From what I understood, the tweet isn’t saying that. I understood the tweet to mean life insurance companies will pull the plug on this pandemic and the whole thing will fall down. Life insurance is fraud, a ponzi scheme. Life insurance has a percentage that they want to pay out each year - they want all the money kept with them. Now because of the vax deaths and injuries, they are having to pay out waaay past the percentage they normally allow which is based on their forecasting which is now broken - lol. Clumsy sentence but you get the idea :):

J.R.K

From what I understood, the tweet isn’t saying that. I understood the tweet to mean life insurance companies will pull the plug on this pandemic and the whole thing will fall down. Life insurance is fraud, a ponzi scheme. Life insurance has a percentage that they want to pay out each year - they want all the money kept with them. Now because of the vax deaths and injuries, they are having to pay out waaay past the percentage they normally allow which is based on their forecasting which is now broken - lol. Clumsy sentence but you get the idea :):
My interpretation as well. Ideally they do not want to kill the golden goose. Premium money incoming continuously with next to no claim money outlay.
To be honest I am quite surprised that they are paying out so much and not playing the you enrolled in a medical experiment therefore your claim is void card.

Donttreadonme

My interpretation as well. Ideally they do not want to kill the golden goose. Premium money incoming continuously with next to no claim money outlay.
To be honest I am quite surprised that they are paying out so much and not playing the you enrolled in a medical experiment therefore your claim is void card.
They can't do that because there feds would end that faster than the thing going on in Canada.

I think the vaccines are working as designed and making people more susceptible to everything and funneling money into big medicine. My wife does er medicine and the er's are swamped with everything.

Vaccines are mission accomplished

J.R.K

They can't do that because there feds would end that faster than the thing going on in Canada.

I think the vaccines are working as designed and making people more susceptible to everything and funneling money into big medicine. My wife does er medicine and the er's are swamped with everything.

My reference was to this court ruling

As well

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gmmMyemCpjFm/

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

With a "control" (unvaxxed) group so large, most Western govts either have something terrible and unavoidable in stock for the unvaxxed, or do not realize they are doomed. (V)AIDS in the vaxxed is looking more likely by the day and sooner or later somebody will connect the dots between high ER rates and vaccines. If they declare the pandemic officially over some time this year (as Gates suggested/wants) but the mortality data for 2022 is higher than 2021 then there is no escaping the obvious conclusion about vaccines, and I don't think they would be able to pull off what happened in Canada, as by then the entire population would be against them.

J.R.K

With a "control" (unvaxxed) group so large, most Western govts either have something terrible and unavoidable in stock for the unvaxxed, or do not realize they are doomed. (V)AIDS in the vaxxed is looking more likely by the day and sooner or later somebody will connect the dots between high ER rates and vaccines. If they declare the pandemic officially over some time this year (as Gates suggested/wants) but the mortality data for 2022 is higher than 2021 then there is no escaping the obvious conclusion about vaccines, and I don't think they would be able to pull off what happened in Canada, as by then the entire population would be against them.
Just an update on the truckers latest manoeuvre and request to all Canadians

View: https://rumble.com/vvaw0n-urgent-message-to-canadians.html

claire88

They will blame it on LoNg cOvid and the sheep will buy it.

Grapelander

I didn't want to start another thread so I am posting this here. Can anyone confirm this to be true

LIFE INSURANCE POLICY WON'T PAY OUT IF HE TAKES THE COVID VACCINATION.​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gmmMyemCpjFm/

https://thelightpaper.co.uk/assets/pdf/Light-18.pdf - PAGE 17
Because the side effects of the corona shots are known and published. They argue that the deceased took part in an experiment at his own risk. Covid-19 in itself is not classed as a ‘critical illness’.
According to the insurance firm, an experimental vaccination resulting in death is like suicide and therefore not covered.

They justified the refusal of payment to the family by stating that the use of experimental medication or treatments, including injections against covid, is expressly excluded from the insurance contract. The family’s subsequent lawsuit against the insurance company has been unsuccessful.
The court reportedly justified its ruling as follows:
The side effects of the experimental vaccine are published and the deceased could not claim to have known nothing about it when he voluntarily took the vaccine. There is no law or mandate in France that compelled him to be vaccinated. Hence his death is essentially suicide.
The court recognizes the classification of the insurer who, in view of the announced side effects, including death, legally regards participation in the phase three experiment, whose proven harmlessness is not given, as voluntarily taking a fatal risk that is not covered by the contract and legally recognized as suicide."

This case was published by the family’s lawyer, Carlo Alberto Brusa. Unfortunately, no sources or court records are given, which is why the authenticity of the report cannot be verified.

There have been other warnings regarding the risk associated with the jabs being recognized by insurers, however the Association of British Insurers and the American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI) have both denied reports of non-payment.

The Free West Media report last month said actuaries have been warning that rising claims will be eroding the capital which insurers set aside to avoid insolvency. Notably, older people do not take out life insurance, which means that the claims have been from younger clients. Insurers say that they expect a rise in excess deaths.
According to Alex Berenson, the risk of injury or death from the jab is exceptionally high judging from Canadian data.

Worldwide, the life insurance industry has been hit with reported claims of $5.5 billion in the first nine months of 2021 versus $3.5 billion for the whole of 2020, according to insurance broker Howden. Dutch insurer Aegon, with two-thirds of its business in the U.S., said its American claims in the third quarter were $111 million, up from $31 million a year earlier.

The Free West Media article concluded that vaccine deaths may force insurers to raise premiums and some have indicated that they intend to punish the unvaccinated for their own financial problems.

My note: If you have a Life Insurance policy this is a question to ask your Insurance Agent. Ask for a response in writing. If the Agent states you will have coverage, then the Insurance Company would be bound. A rejection letter would be great also - you could show that to potential injectors and ask them if they are willing to be responsible for payment of this amount to your beneficiaries.

Last edited:

Grapelander

Coronavirus vaccine deaths NOT covered by life insurance Published on March 16, 2021

In the event that you die after getting needled with messenger RNA (mRNA) poison from Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna, many life insurance companies will not pay out because the injections are an “experimental medical intervention” that has not undergone the normal testing and vetting process.

While some insurers are still accepting life insurance applications from people who have been jabbed, others are “delaying” applications for people gullible enough to take a “vaccine” for the plandemic virus.

According to reports, even a “positive” Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) test is enough to disqualify someone from life insurance coverage, depending on the carrier.
“Some insurers are delaying applications if you are currently testing positive for coronavirus and need to provide medical evidence, but this does not mean you cannot apply again in the future,” reports explain.

Some of the questions that life insurance carriers are now asking prospective clients include:
• Have you tested positive for coronavirus?
• Are you currently in self-isolation?
• Have you had any symptoms of coronavirus?
• Have you been in direct contact with anyone who has been diagnosed or suspected of having a coronavirus?
Note in the last question that it asks about having a coronavirus, not just the “novel” coronavirus. This means that anyone who is testing “positive” for any coronavirus, including the one associated with the common cold, could be denied life insurance coverage.

If you answer yes to some of these questions, your decision may be delayed until you have recovered,” reports explain. “The decisions may vary between insurer.”

Policyholders who are still alive and wanting to get vaccinated are calling their insurance carriers to ask whether or not they will still be covered, only to be told that getting the jab effectively nullifies coverage.

Lollipop2

My note: If you have a Life Insurance policy this is a question to ask your Insurance Agent. Ask for a response in writing. If the Agent states you will have coverage, then the Insurance Company would be bound. A rejection letter would be great also - you could show that to potential injectors and ask them if they are willing to be responsible for payment of this amount to your beneficiaries.
Very good. Thanks for adding your note.

P

Peatness

Mito

“Dowd foresees an avalanche of lawsuits coming as the insurance industry continues to uncover the legions of mounting deaths coming from the complications of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.

Dowd teamed up with an insurance industry analyst and researched the life insurance claims. They found that since OneAmerica shocked the world by announcing a 40% rise in non-COVID deaths in younger working-class employees, multiple other insurance companies worldwide have seen the same thing – massive rises in non-COVID deaths. And the evidence inescapably points to the vaccines as the cause. See mark 13:16.

Meanwhile, the funeral company stocks have outperformed the S&P. “Funeral Home companies are growth stocks. They had a great year in 2021 compared to 2020, and they outperformed the S&P 500. The peer group of Funeral Home stocks was up 40 plus percent while the S&P was up 26 percent – and they started accelerating price-wise in 2021 during the roll-out of the vaccines – You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to connect the dots here.” See mark 5:55.

Other insurance companies have reported the same or worse death numbers as OneAmerica. For example, “Unum Insurance is up 36%, Lincoln National plus 57%, Prudential plus 41%, Reinsurance Group of America plus 21%, Hartford plus 32%, Met Life plus 24%, and Aegon – which is a Dutch insurer – saw in their US arm plus 57% in the 4th quarter – in the 3rd quarter they saw a 258% increase in death claims.” See mark 07:55.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals