Italy admits 97%+ of COVID-19 deaths were not *FROM* the virus

CiggyTardust

Upon closer examination (of the 2015-2020 graph in my post) it says that the results for 2020 are provisional. Any hard statistics?
No, and I'm not a statistician so take my opinion with a grain of salt. I've just heard Peat cite the publication but whether or not it's solid, I don't know.

One explanation for increased mortality could be Fauci's directive to hospitals in April 2020 to treat people a cross the US with Remdesevir--a drug that killed 54% of patients in the trial funded by his own NIH in Africa just two years prior. Remdesevir was pulled from the trial because it causes kidney and liver failure. So if ICUs across the country were treating critically ill patients with such a toxic drug, that alone could account for any excess mortality that was found. I for one think the whole thing is horsesh*t and don't believe a word coming out of the medical industrial complex.

Jstar

In addition to what @Donttreadonme said above, also keep in mind that at least 1/3 of those deaths were NOT from COVID-19, even according to mainstream media. Which means, in reality probably the vast majority are not, but even if you reduce that 300,000 figure by just a third it basically invalidates the "once in a lifetime pandemic" claim.
Agree with everything said, and obviously the number of deaths attributed to covid-19 was greatly exaggerated. Just trying to get some real data on the number of total US deaths reported in 2020. The total mortality figures, put out by the CDC says “provisional.” I would think, 10 months after the end of 2020 they would have some hard data. My only guess is that they are keeping with the “provisional” figures because the actual figures might paint a very different picture. … Looking at other data, it does not show any major increase in death rate (per 100,000) in the US between 2019 and 2020.

Attachments

• A1D2E229-831B-4850-8397-5BC7F4A17D7F.jpeg
    A1D2E229-831B-4850-8397-5BC7F4A17D7F.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 11

Jam

The high number of excess deaths in 2020 are real and were actually pre-meditated homicides caused by improperly treating what were mostly influenza and other respiratory infections with remdesevir and mass intubation, all to prepare the world population for the most lucrative genocide in human history -- the COVID-19 vaccine subscription plan.

Jstar

The high number of excess deaths in 2020 are real and were actually pre-meditated homicides caused by improperly treating what were mostly influenza and other respiratory infections with remdesevir and mass intubation, all to prepare the world population for the most lucrative genocide in human history -- the COVID-19 vaccine subscription plan.
Was thinking the same … If indeed the death rate went up by some 300,000in 2020, how many of the reported “covid-19” deaths were actually a result of “mistreatment of covid,” and deaths resulting from mass intubation (treating covid-19 as ARDS), poor drug choices, etc. So, we might conclude that the death increase in 2020 was largely due to mass medical errors and not some deadly virus.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Agree with everything said, and obviously the number of deaths attributed to covid-19 was greatly exaggerated. Just trying to get some real data on the number of total US deaths reported in 2020. The total mortality figures, put out by the CDC says “provisional.” I would think, 10 months after the end of 2020 they would have some hard data. My only guess is that they are keeping with the “provisional” figures because the actual figures might paint a very different picture. … Looking at other data, it does not show any major increase in death rate (per 100,000) in the US between 2019 and 2020.

I find the lack of official figure very suspicious too. I checked a few other sources - WorldBank.org, Statista, Knoema, etc and they all say their 2020 numbers are not only provisional but do not include COVID-19 stats. In fact, no public source out there seems to have "official" data for US, since the only source of such data that is distributed to private companies is the CDC, and they refuse to release the official data without providing any explanation. Actually, the data from the Worldbank is especially troubling/suspicious as they apparently have their independent sources and do not rely on the CDC (even though they pull from CDC as well for comparison/verification purposes), and they actually do not even have published data for 2020, which is unprecedented. Their last reported year is 2019. I know people who work at the World Bank, and actually in the statistics/data department(s). They claim this has never happened before - i.e. the Worldbank even often publishes provisional/projected data before a current year is over. It has never had a situation where no data whatsoever has been released for a given year, and actually now that 2021 is almost over, for 2 years in a row. The official explanation at the World Bank is apparently that they are waiting on member countries to submit their own data and all countries are apparently delaying submissions due to waiting on WHO guidelines on what can be counted as COVID-19 death and what cannot. I can kinda see that happening for say 2-3 months after 2020 is over, but definitely not a full year later and in additional the projected/provisional data for 2021 is also missing.

So, whatever is going on, is not kosher (to say the least). Such deliberate delays in reporting are usually indicative of nefarious political games behind the scenes. For what it's worth, the data for Sweden is pretty clear - i.e. there was no pandemic. Unfortunately, the data for Sweden is also considered provisional and subject to future change, so if you show it to pro-pandemic people they will refuse to accept it for that reason (and other, less legitimate ones).

Mito

There you have it - once the definition of a "COVID-19 death" is changed from "died with COVID-19" to "died from COVID-19", more than 97% of the officially reported COVID-19 deaths disappear, at least in Italy. In the US, the situation is quite similar, as per official CDC stats - i.e. only ~6% of the officially reported COVID-19 deaths were from COVID-19. The other ~94% died with COVID-19, plus 3-4 serious chronic conditions, advanced age, or even traffic accidents.

View: https://twitter.com/drdavidsamadi/status/1480213141548109824?s=21

Donttreadonme

Well yeah now that the libbies are in office and steal is over they need to end the pandemic as old Joe fell flat on his face with "I will shut down the virus."