Nine out of ten COVID-19 deaths may be due to vitamin D deficiency

Perry Staltic

I can't find anything on vitamin d on this page.

@@@.jpg

@@@.jpg

aadrock

So I guess this means (or maybe I don’t understand it properly) that vitamin d has a 87% efficacy rate of preventing death. Not bad if the other jabs are anywhere between say 85 and 95% (or so they say)

If supplemented

Last edited:

Dr. B

I've been using 10.000 IU every day too for the past 2 or 3 weeks. Before that, I was using 10000 every other day or every two days( so between 3000 and 5000 IU per day). Last year around this month( when I wasn't using vitamin D as frequently), I had the flu, but this time, just sneezed a little here and there and didn't feel bad. My diet is a lot better too, so can't say it's the vitamin D for sure, but I'm sure it contributed a lot.
There's got to be a correlation with obesity here. Something like 80% of mortality has occurred in people with large BMIs, and those tend to have lower vitamin D. More fat requires more vitamin D intake because most of it is stored in fat tissue. I think a study showed the body tries to maintain the fat-to-serum ratio at about 12:1.
Vitamin D Deficiency is a Red Flag regardless of Covid-19. I Personally use 10000 IU Daily (5000IU is Daily needed for the Body's Daily Functions)
how long have you been doing the 10k IU dosage and whats your A intake like from diet or supplements?

I had poor effects from 10,000 IU D3 daily for 3 years, and massive improvements even one week after stopping D3. im continuously getting better effects since stopping the D3, higher temps, smoother skin, more energy, no joint pain or fatigue etc, less facial bloat, more constant erections, more seminal volume, etc.

i dont think the oral supplement has any relevance to or replaces sunlight. I had positive effects from D3 when I was overloaded with vitamin A supplements at one point.

could the positive effects from oral D3 usage be because just like fish oil or cortisone it causes short term anti inflammatory benefits but has downsides in the long run?

the obese people likely have autoimmune disease and other diseases. this website claims the low levels of D are a result rather than cause of autoimmune disease. it's a fringe article and probably an extreme minority opinion but it seems correct.

Vitamin D helps the body make, release, and use serotonin, including in the brain. However, the benefits of supplementation are uncertain [15, 16].

Vitamin D activates an enzyme that converts tryptophan into serotonin. If vitamin D levels are low, our brains make less serotonin. Thus, increasing vitamin D intake may increase serotonin levels, thereby potentially supporting mental health [15, 16].

According to data from a cohort study of over 9,000 subjects, taking vitamin D supplements during the first year of life was associated with a 77% reduced risk of schizophrenia. In other words, preventing low vitamin D levels early in life may reduce the chance of having schizophrenia later in life, although large-scale studies will still be needed to verify this theory [17].

While vitamin D helps neurons make serotonin, the omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), and ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) may help neurons release serotonin, as well as increase its overall activity (such as by increasing the sensitivity of serotonin receptors) [16].

Fish such as salmon and trout are especially rich high in omega-3 fatty acids. Omega 3 supplements are also sold in the form of fish oil capsules, although the benefits of supplementing are less clear than the effects associated with normal dietary intake of these compounds

David90

how long have you been doing the 10k IU dosage and whats your A intake like from diet or supplements?
Vitamin A Intake: Beef/Calf Liver 2-3x per week. I haven't eating Beef/Calf Liver in the last few weeks. But i intend to buy some this week.

Vitamin D Intake: Doing it for at least 6-7 years. I do not notice any negative effects from it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals