CDC: Guidance For Certifying Deaths Due To Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID–19)

Grapelander

Guidance for Certifying Deaths Due to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID–19)

Me: If more than one condition may have caused death - Covid 19 is moved to Part 1 as ultimate cause; any "pre-existing" contributions are moved to Part 2.

CDC: If COVID–19 played a role in the death, this condition should be specified on the death certificate. In many cases, it is likely that it will be the UCOD (Underlying Cause of death), as it can lead to various life threatening conditions, such as pneumonia and acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS). In these cases, COVID–19 should be reported on the lowest line used in Part I with the other conditions to which it gave rise listed on the lines above it.

Generally, it is best to avoid abbreviations and acronyms, but COVID–19 is unambiguous, so it is acceptable to report on the death certificate. In some cases, survival from COVID–19 can be complicated by pre-existing chronic conditions, especially those that result in diminished lung capacity, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or asthma. These medical conditions do not cause COVID–19, but can increase the risk of contracting a respiratory infection and death, so these conditions should be reported in Part II and not in Part I.

Part 1: The immediate cause of death
Part 2: Other significant conditions that contributed to the death

CDC 2011 Mortality Table
In 2011
53,547 deaths from respiratory disease
14,849 from influenza & pneumonia

Expect these numbers above to get clumped together this year for marketing purposes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals