Thousands more dying than usual for this time of year

Drareg

But what could it be?

The MSM a play the usual spin, not the vaccine just a backlog of untreated patients, by this logic opening up hospitals is causing deaths to increase that we didn’t have when they told stay at home, iatrogenic‘s the new biggest killer or vaccine side effects, a combination of both more like.
Heart failure, strokes and heart attacks, what were the vaccine side effects again? all of these deaths from said were reduced in 2020

The covid cult are psychotic and will ignore this reality unfolding, it’s more important to appear on the right side on social media to boost one‘s narcissistic outlet than have empathy, faux empathy is selective with the covid cult, it depends on which side the authority is on, the amplifying machine of the ruling class implies a bioenergetic resource which humans will move to when in lower energetic states.

Outside of the ER hospitals should be renamed the morphine palace, they slowly poison you and inevitably you end up on morphine, contemporary medicine…….

While focus remains firmly fixed on Covid-19, a second health crisis is quietly emerging in Britain. Since the beginning of July, there have been thousands of excess deaths that were not caused by coronavirus.

According to health experts, this is highly unusual for the summer. Although excess deaths are expected during the winter months, when cold weather and seasonal infections combine to place pressure on the NHS, summer generally sees a lull.

This year is a worrying outlier.

According to the Office for National Statistics (ONS), since July 2 there have been 9,619 excess deaths in England and Wales, of which 48 per cent (4,635) were not caused by Covid-19.

So if all these extra people are not dying from coronavirus, what is killing them?

Data from Public Health England (PHE) shows that during that period there were 2,103 extra death registrations with ischemic heart disease, 1,552 with heart failure, as well as an extra 760 deaths with cerebrovascular diseases such as stroke and aneurysm and 3,915 with other circulatory diseases.

Acute and chronic respiratory infections were also up with 3,416 more mentions on death certificates than expected since the start of July, while there have been 1,234 extra urinary system disease deaths, 324 with cirrhosis and liver disease and 1,905 with diabetes.

Alarmingly, many of these conditions saw the biggest drops in diagnosis in 2020, as the NHS struggled to cope with the pandemic.

Birdie

Some of these could be from lockdowns. Not getting out to build antibodies? Sitting and eating. Loneliness an needing to socialize.. And some from vaxx injury? It is suspicious.

nomoreketones

The article says:
Data from Public Health England (PHE) shows that during that period there were 2,103 extra death registrations with ischemic heart disease, 1,552 with heart failure, as well as an extra 760 deaths with cerebrovascular diseases such as stroke and aneurysm and 3,915 with other circulatory diseases.
These excess deaths sound like vaccine deaths to me. These are the types of problems the mRNA and viral vector COVID vaccines seem to cause. Of course this won't ever be investigated so we will never know for sure.

Birdie

Some of these could be from lockdowns. Not getting out to build antibodies? Sitting and eating. Loneliness an needing to socialize.. And some from vaxx injury? It is suspicious.
I mean not getting out with people to build immunity. I'm tired.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

True, I think the heart issues are linked to vaccine side effects for the most part.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

The article says:

These excess deaths sound like vaccine deaths to me. These are the types of problems the mRNA and viral vector COVID vaccines seem to cause. Of course this won't ever be investigated so we will never know for sure.
The data is there, once the power of the covid cult dissipates it will be open to discourse, cancel culture and censorship hysteria is still in full flow for now.

P

Peatness

It's not just the covid injection causing increase in heart disease but other vaccines are linked. I suspect more people taking other types of vaccinations in the past year

P

Peatness

The Millennials, about ages 25 to 40, experienced an 84% increase in excess mortality in the fall, he said, describing it as the “worst-ever excess mortality, I think, in history.”

1647283683800.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals