All cause mortality in USA, 2021... suspicious once again!

RealNeat

I post this thread because ever since considering all cause mortality a simple, effective and straight forward nail in the coffin for the COVID narrative I've referred to it to help people understand the last two years through a different lens.

Many of you may remember Genevieve Briands analysis of ACM (all cause mortality) for 2020 when the so called pandemic first occurred. If you haven't viewed/ read that, it should be a pre-requisite for get full comprehension of this thread. Here it is:

View: https://odysee.com/@curt.arnold:d/Covid-19-Deaths-A-Look-at-U.S.-Data:f

In summary she essentially showed that for all age groups (yes even elderly) ACM stayed on par with population growth over the years, nothing out of the ordinary. She did note a speedy spike in elderly deaths in 2020 which in retrospect may be due to the response to COVID (ventilators, fear and the like) more than because of COVID. This spike did not add to the ACM. She also noted leading causes of death like heart disease disappearing and being replaced by COVID deaths, an impossible reclassification as explained in the video. All in all as hard to believe as it is for many people, it seems as if nothing actually happened in 2020, at least as far as a "pandemic is concerned (much like what Dr. Peat insisted over and over again.)

She also posted an update to her analysis here: Publications - COVID-19 Deaths: A Look at U.S. Data FEB 2021 Working Paper

With that behind us, I want to now turn your attention to a similar albeit less detailed analysis of ACM for 2021. This also comes with a request from forum members to post any more evidence they have of foul play involving statistical, demographic or diagnostic analysis from 2021 ACM and beyond.

This comes from Dr. Gilbert Berdine, written in AIER which was also responsible for bringing recognition to Genevieve Briands censoring following her 2020 ACM presentation.

In this analysis it seems we observe a different truth coming to light, the effect of the gene therapy, nano lipid experimental vaccine and the consequences of turning society upside down. Without rewriting the entire article things to pay attention to are lulls in COVID related deaths resulting in HIGHER mortality, which is clearly against the narrative. I have not analyzed the numbers or stats enough to mention death reclassification and so on, but Genevieve makes clear how she performed her analaysis so anyone could use CDC data can put it together once again. I'm hoping she does it again but with her career on the line, who knows.

As for other countries ACM I have seen the following posted on the forum by @drop67 once again referencing a vaccine related rise in 2021 ACM:
View: https://youtu.be/MwjSstNnQhc

Once again any more information on ACM data for 2021 would be beneficial. Please, I request one to read and watch all material here before posting.

Kram

I read parts of her paper and aspects of it literally make zero sense, especially when she is referencing the 'percentage death rate' on pages 10-15. She honestly seems clueless IMO. I'm not saying the increase is only due to covid but there is clearly an increase in all-cause deaths in 2020 (and 2021) and it's not due to population growth.

Excess mortality has also been confirmed by life insurance companies.

1648048726071.png

tankasnowgod

All in all as hard to believe as it is for many people, it seems as if nothing actually happened in 2020, at least as far as a "pandemic is concerned (much like what Dr. Peat insisted over and over again.)
Honestly, I don't know why this would be hard for anyone to believe. Anyone who believed in the "pandemic narrative" obviously never cared about all cause mortality, or had any basic common sense. The WHO declared Covid a Pandemic when there were 10,000 claimed deaths worldwide over a three and a half month period. In the United States alone, there are about 7,700 deaths a day, and it has a population of 350 Million on a planet with 8 Billion.

If you believed in the pandemic, you obviously put more faith in authority and computer modeling than anything that happened in the real world.

I do think it's interesting that the people think the pandemic is now "over" when the death toll has surpassed 6 Million, and the aggressive recoding of deaths into so called "Covid" hasn't slowed down at all. It's apparently all arbitraty, and they are using the rules Drew Carey set forth on "Whose Line Is It Anyway?"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KAGwNtI26w

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

I read parts of her paper and aspects of it literally make zero sense, especially when she is referencing the 'percentage death rate' on pages 10-15. She honestly seems clueless IMO. I'm not saying the increase is only due to covid but there is clearly an increase in all-cause deaths in 2020 (and 2021) and it's not due to population growth.

Excess mortality has also been confirmed by life insurance companies.

View attachment 34930

She uses CDC data and their method of seasonal counting, percentages and weekly deaths. It's not her method necessarily and therefore you are saying the CDC "seems clueless and makes zero sense."

Please take the time to re-read at least through page 16. She lays it out step by step and a large portion of, if not all, deaths are accounted for by population growth. You have to consider percentage or else you won't understand the true effect of a certain event in relation to its population.

Your referenced chart is irrelevant, it's misleading and doesn't take into account what the CDC itself does. Looking strictly at a confined year (ex jan 1 through Dec 31) is like seeing one body extended by a tree in the middle without knowing it's two bodies behind the tree producing the image. Seasonality of deaths spanning over yearly confines is important for ACM and MMWR.

As far as "2021" or better said the 2020-2021 season (likely starting in August) im expecting a higher ACM, and once again with no relation to SARSCOV2 but all to do with the gene therapy, mental health, pandemic response, hospital neglect, and repercussions of societal crimes against humanity (I'm sure I'm leaving out thousands of other downstream consequences of the COVID fraud)

Kram

She uses CDC data and their method of seasonal counting, percentages and weekly deaths. It's not her method necessarily and therefore you are saying the CDC "seems clueless and makes zero sense."

Please take the time to re-read at least through page 16. She lays it out step by step and a large portion of, if not all, deaths are accounted for by population growth. You have to consider percentage or else you won't understand the true effect of a certain event in relation to its population.

Your referenced chart is irrelevant, it's misleading and doesn't take into account what the CDC itself does. Looking strictly at a confined year (ex jan 1 through Dec 31) is like seeing one body extended by a tree in the middle without knowing it's two bodies behind the tree producing the image. Seasonality of deaths spanning over yearly confines is important for ACM and MMWR.

As far as "2021" or better said the 2020-2021 season (likely starting in August) im expecting a higher ACM, and once again with no relation to SARSCOV2 but all to do with the gene therapy, mental health, pandemic response, hospital neglect, and repercussions of societal crimes against humanity (I'm sure I'm leaving out thousands of other downstream consequences of the COVID fraud)
No - how she references 'percentage death rate' is completely irrelevant. It's a small (but meaningful) number and she is making a major rounding error by rounding everything to the nearest tenth and assuming that a tenth of a percent change is negligible in terms of mortality rate and it's not.
My chart is not irrelevant and the last column controls for population growth. Did the population grow by 20% in 2020? No, it did not. Population growth has been ~0.5% historically and deaths jumped 20%+. This is not rocket science.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

No - how she references 'percentage death rate' is completely irrelevant. It's a small (but meaningful) number and she is making a major rounding error by rounding everything to the nearest tenth and assuming that a tenth of a percent change is negligible in terms of mortality rate and it's not.
My chart is not irrelevant and the last column controls for population growth. Did the population grow by 20% in 2020? No, it did not. Population growth has been ~0.5% historically and deaths jumped 20%+. This is not rocket science.
You are making it rocket science by referencing the wrong data. Your chart is not accounting for population growth in the same fashion as her data based on CDC reporting. You want your idea of it to be true when she frames it in a different context.

This was a pandemic that was compared to the 1918 flu... no matter how much significance you want to find in tenths it is historically in the range of normality.

Quote direct data, quotes, numbers, patterns you have issues with instead of being vague please.

Kram

I am not referencing the wrong data, my data is 100% correct. The death rate in 2020 increased by 20% - how do you not understand this? All cause deaths and the population data are not debatable numbers. She is clearly interpreting data wrong when she references the 'percentage death rate' on pages 10-14 (as I previously said) - it's really not difficult to see. For example, look at the top of page 14:

"Further consider Tables 6-8. Tables 6-8 contain the same deaths and population data as Tables 3-5, and consequently the same percentage death rates". They are not the same percentage deaths - she is making a rounding error.

Even a 10% increase in deaths is significant - (“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.””) per article below.

Also, seasonality doesn't matter when you are looking at full-year data.

Life insurance deaths up 40% - Dr. Robert Malone’s chilling analysis

If you can't see the increase in weekly deaths starting in week 14 in 2020 (I'm not saying it's only due to covid), I am pretty sure you are the one who wants their idea to be true. Not me.

1648221258777.png

Kram

You are making it rocket science by referencing the wrong data. Your chart is not accounting for population growth in the same fashion as her data based on CDC reporting. You want your idea of it to be true when she frames it in a different context.

This was a pandemic that was compared to the 1918 flu... no matter how much significance you want to find in tenths it is historically in the range of normality.

Quote direct data, quotes, numbers, patterns you have issues with instead of being vague please.
It is also not in the range of normality - see green range on charts below for normalcy.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

I am not referencing the wrong data, my data is 100% correct. The death rate in 2020 increased by 20% - how do you not understand this? All cause deaths and the population data are not debatable numbers. She is clearly interpreting data wrong when she references the 'percentage death rate' on pages 10-14 (as I previously said) - it's really not difficult to see. For example, look at the top of page 14:

"Further consider Tables 6-8. Tables 6-8 contain the same deaths and population data as Tables 3-5, and consequently the same percentage death rates". They are not the same percentage deaths - she is making a rounding error.

Even a 10% increase in deaths is significant - (“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.””) per article below.

Also, seasonality doesn't matter when you are looking at full-year data.

Life insurance deaths up 40% - Dr. Robert Malone’s chilling analysis

If you can't see the increase in weekly deaths starting in week 14 in 2020 (I'm not saying it's only due to covid), I am pretty sure you are the one who wants their idea to be true. Not me.

View attachment 35014
Before I respond, I want all of your rebuttal points, but there seems to be a black mass at the bottom of your message, I'm guessing that's supposed to be a image. What is it? and repost it if possible.

Edit: never mind I figured out how to view it.

Grapelander

I post this thread because ever since considering all cause mortality a simple, effective and straight forward nail in the coffin for the COVID narrative I've referred to it to help people understand the last two years through a different lens.

Many of you may remember Genevieve Briands analysis of ACM (all cause mortality) for 2020 when the so called pandemic first occurred. If you haven't viewed/ read that, it should be a pre-requisite for get full comprehension of this thread. Here it is:

View: https://odysee.com/@curt.arnold:d/Covid-19-Deaths-A-Look-at-U.S.-Data:f

In summary she essentially showed that for all age groups (yes even elderly) ACM stayed on par with population growth over the years, nothing out of the ordinary. She did note a speedy spike in elderly deaths in 2020 which in retrospect may be due to the response to COVID (ventilators, fear and the like) more than because of COVID. This spike did not add to the ACM. She also noted leading causes of death like heart disease disappearing and being replaced by COVID deaths, an impossible reclassification as explained in the video. All in all as hard to believe as it is for many people, it seems as if nothing actually happened in 2020, at least as far as a "pandemic is concerned (much like what Dr. Peat insisted over and over again.)

She also posted an update to her analysis here: Publications - COVID-19 Deaths: A Look at U.S. Data FEB 2021 Working Paper

With that behind us, I want to now turn your attention to a similar albeit less detailed analysis of ACM for 2021. This also comes with a request from forum members to post any more evidence they have of foul play involving statistical, demographic or diagnostic analysis from 2021 ACM and beyond.

This comes from Dr. Gilbert Berdine, written in AIER which was also responsible for bringing recognition to Genevieve Briands censoring following her 2020 ACM presentation.

In this analysis it seems we observe a different truth coming to light, the effect of the gene therapy, nano lipid experimental vaccine and the consequences of turning society upside down. Without rewriting the entire article things to pay attention to are lulls in COVID related deaths resulting in HIGHER mortality, which is clearly against the narrative. I have not analyzed the numbers or stats enough to mention death reclassification and so on, but Genevieve makes clear how she performed her analaysis so anyone could use CDC data can put it together once again. I'm hoping she does it again but with her career on the line, who knows.

As for other countries ACM I have seen the following posted on the forum by @drop67 once again referencing a vaccine related rise in 2021 ACM:
View: https://youtu.be/MwjSstNnQhc

Once again any more information on ACM data for 2021 would be beneficial. Please, I request one to read and watch all material here before posting.

Thank you - I was looking for more all-cause mortality data - I will review this weekend.
With 'them' pushing 900,000 c19 deaths; I am interested in seeing categories and totals.

When I looked for this topic recently - I ran into Denis Rancort: local or regional spikes in mortality were caused not by the virus but instead by regional heatwaves, harmful government interventions, and by the widespread misdiagnosis of other respiratory ailments as “COVID”, followed by inadequate or altogether denied medical treatment.

Kram

Thank you - I was looking for more all-cause mortality data - I will review this weekend.
With 'them' pushing 900,000 c19 deaths; I am interested in seeing categories and totals.

When I looked for this topic recently - I ran into Denis Rancort: local or regional spikes in mortality were caused not by the virus but instead by regional heatwaves, harmful government interventions, and by the widespread misdiagnosis of other respiratory ailments as “COVID”, followed by inadequate or altogether denied medical treatment.
Here is one analysis that suggests covid-19 deaths were significantly overcounted. The response to covid killed way more people.

View: https://twitter.com/EthicalSkeptic/status/1507479186008649729

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Im writing a longer article on the topic of this thread. Found this today, https://www.researchgate.net/public...s_1999-2021_MARCH_2022_PAPER_Genevieve_Briand

"Some thought April 2020 deaths were too high and justified putting our lives on hold, but January 2021
numbers were worse. A peak of deaths in January is usual. Higher deaths number in January 2021 points to the
falsely alarming narrative of April 2020 deaths numbers.
As pointed out before, COVID-19 deaths numbers were overstated, as, logically, had its new ICD-10 code not
been created (2), all these deaths would have found a home in other cause of death categories. Evidence of the
re-categorization occurring is most obvious with the disappearing respiratory diseases death numbers.
In 2021, death numbers have peaked at unprecedented levels, in September, for the 45-54, 35-44 and 25-34
years old. September 2021 deaths for the 65-74 and 55-64 years old were also higher than their April 2020
numbers (1). Why is this significant? Let’s take the 45-54 years old group for example. Seasonal variations in
deaths for this group has always been less pronounced than for the 85 years and older group, but whatever peaks
they had, they still occurred mostly in January for both groups—so a 45-54 years old death peak in September is
unheard of.

Vaccine deaths? The January 2021 peak, which is higher than the April 2020 one, is dominated by deaths from
65 years and older age groups. The September 2021 peak is dominated by 64 years and younger age groups (1).
But don’t those peaks also correspond to the COVID-19 ones? That’s correct.
But, while the April 2020 and January 2021 COVID-19 deaths peaks show the usual age distribution, with deaths
experienced in greater numbers for older age groups, the September 2021 does not. In September 2021,
recorded COVID-19 deaths show 65-74 years old died in greater numbers than 75 years and older, and COVID-19
deaths for the 45-54 years old (55-64) were as high as for the 85 years and older (75-84). This has never
happened before for deaths due to respiratory diseases, from 1999 to 2019. These September 2021 peaks for
“younger” age groups are consistent with the vaccine deaths hypothesis.
This hypothesis should be further tested with deaths data for groups of individuals who all have been
vaccinated, such as individuals in the Armed Forces. If these vaccines can lead to death, then they can certainly
lead to conditions requiring hospitalization. This hypothesis could thus also be further tested by looking at
hospitalization data related to such documented conditions.

The Weekly Influenza Surveillance Report (FluView) indicates that 8.3% of U.S. deaths that occurred during
week ending March 26th 2022 were due to pneumonia, influenza, and/or COVID-19 (PIC)—and points out that
this percentage is above the epidemic threshold of 7.1% for that week. Yet, respiratory diseases’ deaths have
represented 8.8 to 9.3% of U.S. yearly deaths from 1999 to 2019. We are left to wonder whether we will ever
see an end to this epidemic. "

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals