Nine out of ten COVID-19 deaths may be due to vitamin D deficiency

J.R.K

Tell her that she needs to be supplementing with zinc if she is not already doing so. Age is another factor that can cause decreased zinc absorption.
Will do unfortunately,I am “the quack” in the family that questions the safety life saving vaccine that will end the pandemic, and sits under red light before bed reading medical studies, does not eat his raw vegetables, and survives on a fruit, milk, orange juice, coffee, meat, eggs, cheese and well cooked leafy greens broth.
I am thankful for this forum, as it provides a source of communication and information with like minded people, regrettably I find myself in the minority.
The best I can do is lead the horse to water, the rest is on her, that being said I will bring her to the trough.

J.R.K

People dying of cancer and they put COVID as cause of death. I'm finding this to be one of the biggest scams of covid. People who have died in car accidents are being listed as COVID deaths. I think if they were to investigate all this we might find very few died from covid. I got my antibodies test back yesterday and I am loaded with COVID antibodies. How many people are already immune and don't know it. what a disaster.

Good on you Angel! I do have to wonder the levels of antibodies most of us have and if herd immunity was something already in place prior to all of this.
I am thinking on Dr Peats thoughts that viruses may actually be expelled exomes, or cell less mitochondria that were designed to help repair an organism for some purpose that the organism previously required, thus the reason that they are able to gain access to the cells of those with compromised health and not so much for those with good health.

J.R.K

People dying of cancer and they put COVID as cause of death. I'm finding this to be one of the biggest scams of covid. People who have died in car accidents are being listed as COVID deaths. I think if they were to investigate all this we might find very few died from covid. I got my antibodies test back yesterday and I am loaded with COVID antibodies. How many people are already immune and don't know it. what a disaster.

Good on you Angel! I do have to wonder the levels of antibodies most of us have and if herd immunity was something already in place prior to all of this.
I am thinking on Dr Peats thoughts that viruses may actually be expelled exomes, or cell less mitochondria that were designed to help repair an organism for some purpose that the organism previously required, thus the reason that they are able to gain access to the cells of those with compromised health and not so much for those with good health.

Ng/mL, I assumed most people reading this would be american. My recent bloodtest showed D at 167 nmol/L, or 66.8 ng/mL. The sufficiency range was from 75-250 nmol/L (30-100 ng/mL) but I recall Ray recommending 40-60 ng/mL
I believe hunter gatherer groups have levels around 100nmol/L( 40ng/mL), which is very similar to what Ray recommends. Lifeguards who spend many hours in the sun have higher rates of kidney stones, but that's a bit unnatural, because they can't just leave the job if they starts to get uncomfortable, while the hunter gatherers are more in tune with their bodies need and will get out of the sun if they feel it's too much. If going much higher than that range that Ray mentioned, I'd make sure to pay extra attention to vitamin K and calcium( as in increasing the former and not going very high on the latter, but still keeping a good Ca: P ratio).

Mauritio

There's a lot more evidence now for Vitamin D . Some countries have even started giving free vitamin D supplements to the elderly. That's at least something. Of course it would be better if everybody took vitamin D ,which would make any kind of vaccine obsolete.
Isn't it ironic that they say the mRNA vaccines are safe ,eventhough they haven't been studied long term ,yet they say there's not enough evidence for vitamin D in covid 19 treatments , eventhough there's decades of evidence on it and virus and inflammation . Such a hypocrisy.

J.R.K

Yep, and this tends to be true of most steroids (vitamin D also being one) and not just fat cells but all tissues - i.e. the body tries to maintain tissue/serum ratio of at least 10:1. Notable exceptions are cortisol and estrogen, as their tissue/serum ration usually does not exceed 10:1. The highest ratio of tissue/serum has been observed for pregnenolone (followed by progesterone and DHEA), which probably suggests just how important the cell considers pregnenolone to be.
"...To test cells’ tendency to take up steroids (Fig 1A) and the effects of steroid structural differences on uptake (Fig 1B), human cell lines derived from prostate, breast, and placenta were treated in vitro with nine different [3H]-labeled steroids in parallel: pregnenolone, progesterone, DHEA, Δ4-androstenedione (AD), testosterone (T), dihydrotestosterone (DHT), DHEA sulfate (DHEA-S), cortisol, and cortisone (Fig 1C–1E). Uptake of estradiol and estrone was tested in a second set of experiments, in parallel with pregnenolone and DHEA to aid in comparison to the initial set of experiments (Fig 1F–1H). Although there were minor differences between cell lines, the overall uptake trends were surprisingly consistent across the three cell lines. All tested steroids had substantially greater concentrations in the cells after 1 hour than in the culture media. Our major observation was that pregnenolone reached the highest concentrations of any steroid, with concentrations up to roughly 100 times the original treatment concentrations in the culture media, and that cells have strong preferences for 3β-OH, Δ5-steroids (i.e., pregnenolone and DHEA) vs. 3-keto, Δ4-structural features (i.e., progesterone and AD) and for progestogens vs. androgens."
I am wondering @haidut if the deficiencies and insufficiency of vitamin D still is playing a role in the COVID 19 induced by the variants Delta or otherwise, I think the chamomile tea, glycine and some orange juice or marmalade is the best way now to watch all the hyper stress in the treated group pushing us “ignorant untreated”(not my words just my world right now) in the control group to join them.

6000 IU/day put me at around 118 nmol/L last year. If I supplemented 10,000 that would surely be in the "toxicity" range, so how does that correlate to the blanket recommendations of 10,000 per day being necessary?

Is there a reason why someone would accumulate so much Vitamin D at a moderate dose? Lack of conversion / utilization?

J.R.K

6000 IU/day put me at around 118 nmol/L last year. If I supplemented 10,000 that would surely be in the "toxicity" range, so how does that correlate to the blanket recommendations of 10,000 per day being necessary?

Is there a reason why someone would accumulate so much Vitamin D at a moderate dose? Lack of conversion / utilization?
I am curious MyUserNameHere, were you supplementing during the summer and getting a lot of sunshine while supplementing? Perhaps that would cause a double dipping effect?

Inaut

Has anybody compared strictly topical D to oral D? I have a hard time believing toxicity by topical application unless you are bathing in it (which could get costly very quick)

When I use a lot of vitamin D orally, I tend to get cracky joints, but that never happens topically. It feels like it's been used more widely by the body, instead of concentrating in some places.

GreekDemiGod

What about this meta-analysis?

Perry Staltic

What about this meta-analysis?

I suspect oral vitamin D at the doses they are likely to give in hospitals as treatment is not able to make that much of a difference due to dose level, possible absorption issues, metabolism lag time, and other confounding factors (eg, weight). So I don't think their broad sweeping conclusion is warranted based on their methodology and low quality data. Their study seems like a half-assed lazy attempt that could do more harm than good by turning people away from vitamin D (kind of the state of modern medicine), If they want to look at vitamin D efficacy in hospital treatment, they should focus on calcifediol IV treatment instead.

B

Braveheart

ON PAGE THREE....VITAMIN D PROTOCOLS
Finally some info for the millions who have no access to labs!!

Mauritio

I can't find anything on vitamin d on this page.

J.R.K

Yes thank you @Braveheart! I also would draw attention to the nigella sativa seed in lieu of Ivermectin. Kudos to @Jam for pointing this out months ago.
Also to @Hans and @RealNeat for information they provided on this products other benefits on their podcast.

B

Braveheart

I can't find anything on vitamin d on this page.
??? Go to protocols...1st one...on top of left side arrows up or down to nxt pages, think its page 3...excellent charts for D protocol related to BMI etc.

B

Braveheart

Yes thank you @Braveheart! I also would draw attention to the nigella sativa seed in lieu of Ivermectin. Kudos to @Jam for pointing this out months ago.
Also to @Hans and @RealNeat for information they provided on this products other benefits on their podcast.
Yes, Nigella Sativa long part of my health regimen...even before IVM.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals