Unprecedented mortality jump in 18-64 age group, NOT due to COVID-19

Giraffe

There is one problem with blaming the vaccines for this. Sweden isn’t showing any increased mortality like the other European nations.
One of the people commenting the article argued that Sweden started with a huge mortality deficit and this makes "the vaccine impact look non-existent, but in fact vaccines were still causing havoc."

I haven't tried to verify the information in that post, but I looked up what the normal mortality looks like in Sweden, and it seems that there is a huge variation. 2020 has been a year with a lot of deaths, but not something they haven't seen before. With many of the most vulnerable gone in 2020 you would expect mortality lower in 2021 (dry tinder effect). I suspect that the numbers for the "excess death" do not take this into account.

Below is the figures for the years 2010 to 2021. I can't find the data for the years before that right now, but I have seen them. There have been similar high figures in earlier years.

stastistica Sweden 2010 - 2021.GIF

And this is the comment I am referring to:

TomJan said:
Sweden still supports the vaccine caused deaths theory according to YOUR OWN graph Gato. Around week 15 or 16 Sweden was hitting its highest rate of vaccinations. In your graph above we see a massive drop in the mortality deficit. It is still blue, but the deficit shrinks considerably. It eventually inverts to excess mortality at week 35, but note that in the beginning out October Sweden paused the Moderna vaccine to all younger age groups. That would be week 37 about. That would help keep the orange excess mortality region small and likely scared other age groups/vulnerable away from the vaccine due to the announcement, which likely had the effect of keeping the excess mortality in weeks 35 to 45 relatively under control. The vaccine hypothesis is still highly valid as an excess mortality explanation.

The overall excess mortality for Sweden is an outlier, but it's clear the vaccines are still causing a lot of deaths. Sweden just happened to start 2021 with a big mortality deficit to make the vaccine impact look non-existent, but in fact vaccines were still causing havoc.

One cannot abandon a theory on one counterexample so easily when the theory fits several other countries separated by geographical space and timing in their vaccination campaigns.

After all, we have considerable data over many countries showing that increases in vaccinations lead to considerable increases in covid cases. This possible weakening of the immune system is likely leaking into the death bin for some unfortunate folks.

Rafe

I see. That makes sense. Sweden, land of endless winter?

@Giraffe I wish you are my stats teacher.

@J.R.K Post in thread 'The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.'
The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

Data from end of October.

This guy does a good job of including possible explanations against what he found—hugely increased fatality rates after intro of vaxxes.

One was that possibly the short time the vaxxes are effective (if you gather that they are at all)—8 wks in some estimations—are not being accounted for.

Powerful to acknowledge that & go on to nail his point.

Last edited:

Hugh Johnson

One of the people commenting the article argued that Sweden started with a huge mortality deficit and this makes "the vaccine impact look non-existent, but in fact vaccines were still causing havoc."

I haven't tried to verify the information in that post, but I looked up what the normal mortality looks like in Sweden, and it seems that there is a huge variation. 2020 has been a year with a lot of deaths, but not something they haven't seen before. With many of the most vulnerable gone in 2020 you would expect mortality lower in 2021 (dry tinder effect). I suspect that the numbers for the "excess death" do not take this into account.

Below is the figures for the years 2010 to 2021. I can't find the data for the years before that right now, but I have seen them. There have been similar high figures in earlier years.

View attachment 32154

And this is the comment I am referring to:

Attachments

• statistics.png
    statistics.png
    85.6 KB · Views: 18

Rafe

Sweden:
so it’s really about the very low death rate in 2019 that made that 2020 spike high by comparison, which suppressed the effect of a rise in deaths in 2021.

They’ve got something going on with low birth rates in the 24 - 28 cohort.

P

Peatness

baudoman

By the way I started doing a little researching into Dr Ewen Cameron and the experiments he performed at Mc Gill University in Montreal. This guy he was on par with any other of the worlds psychotic and cruel human experimentation taskmasters. I can see that some of his work is in play now in the mainstream media, and the role that it plays when conversing with those that are hardcore believers in the narrative.
Hi JRK - Interesting, any links would be appreciated. Thanks.

Birdie

Oh dear., that Alert may give the wrong impression. Here is a comment on Japan's approach from someone living there:
Sorry, not exactly correct. First a little background. I am an American citizen who is currently living in Japan and have for over 20 years. My wife is Japanese as is our son who is currently attending grade school. I teach, soon taught, at several medical universities and vocational schools.

While it is true that there are no government mandates for the vaccine this is also true for ALL covid counter measures practiced here. There are been 4 Emergency Declarations during the 5 waves we have officially experienced. These declarations were accompanied with a range of “recommendations” of which everyone else in the world know as mandates; masks, plastic sheeting, social distancing, online schooling for secondary education, business closures, cancellations of all social events for well over a year and limited occupancy (rationing) for those that are now being held. Primary schools have been back in the classroom since June 2020 but masks are worn all day and the students must “mokushoku” a new word for eating in silence and isolation as they have for the past 2 school years.

All extracurricular activities have been banned for most of this time and what is recently starting back up are most likely not in public schools. My wife has only been in to her office twice since February of 2020 despite “Just Stay Home” being only a “recommendation”. I have taught two full school years to a faceless, voiceless computer screens as students are not allowed to leave their residences as per university covid protocols. Learned at the start of the new year that at least one of my schools will be all on line again for the upcoming school year, the 3rd school year thus conducted. I could fill an entire book just listing all the activities that have not been allowed under the recommendations. Oh, and by the way, the last Emergency Declaration was lifted November 1st 2020 yet everyone is still carrying one just as if they were still in place.

Vaccines are handled just the same as masks. I do not wear one and have only twice been told to wear one outside of work (lots of fun those work episodes were!) and both were after the lifting of the last Emergency Declaration. I get stared at intensely by many, but by no means all I come in contact with. I was offered the vaccine by 3 employers and turned each offer down. Nothing was said. I, however, am a part timer and am thus afforded such accommodation. Full time employees and students are not. I have the email telling students and full time employees when they were to get their third Covid shot.

Is it compulsory? My western standards, no. By Japanese standards, very much so. The greatest fear of Japanese is to be in the minority. They fear being “the nail that stands out” more than death itself. One of my clients hates masks as much as I and for the same reasons. He wears one and has to require it of his employees. His business can not be in the minority and remain competitive. Additionally, most of his employees believe in them and would be afraid to come to work and especially to deal with customers if masks were not required. Same with parents of students.
Despite my refusing to get the shot when offered by three different employers and prepared to lose my job over it, I am losing jobs over masks, I got the shot. Why? Unlike with any other disease including the Flu, my son can not attend school if anyone in the household has Covid like symptoms and anyone is unvaccinated.
Japan is a very different culture than the West. Never take comparisons between the two at face value.
If interested, I can post translated copies of the Covid protocols and “booster” schedule for students issued by a major medical school in Japan. They are lengthy but should put to rest any and all thoughts that things remain sensible in Japan.

1Reply

Mauritio

Something is going on here . It seems to be VERY state and age specific, with it only partly beeing explainable by the opioid crisis.

"The District of Columbia experienced an increase of 72 percent, none of it attributed to COVID-19."

"The mortality surge seemed to be significantly milder in the northeast. New Hampshire saw no increase, Massachusetts had only a 13 percent spike (24 percent of it attributed to COVID-19), and New York, one of the worst-hit by the pandemic in the region, was up 29 percent (30 percent of it attributed to COVID-19)."

"A part of the surge could be likely blamed on drug overdoses, which increased to more than 101,000 in the 12 months ending June 2021 from about 72,000 in 2019, the CDC estimated. About two-thirds of those deaths involved synthetic opioids such as fentanyl that are often smuggled to the United States from China via Mexico."

Regina

Something is going on here . It seems to be VERY state and age specific, with it only partly beeing explainable by the opioid crisis.

"The District of Columbia experienced an increase of 72 percent, none of it attributed to COVID-19."

"The mortality surge seemed to be significantly milder in the northeast. New Hampshire saw no increase, Massachusetts had only a 13 percent spike (24 percent of it attributed to COVID-19), and New York, one of the worst-hit by the pandemic in the region, was up 29 percent (30 percent of it attributed to COVID-19)."

"A part of the surge could be likely blamed on drug overdoses, which increased to more than 101,000 in the 12 months ending June 2021 from about 72,000 in 2019, the CDC estimated. About two-thirds of those deaths involved synthetic opioids such as fentanyl that are often smuggled to the United States from China via Mexico."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYFeYRQFbQQ

P

Peatness

Freedom of information revelation​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UHvwWWcjYw

13 March 2020 to 7 January 2022, England and Wales https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulati... 127,704 excess deaths above the five-year average Official data https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/detai... Deaths from COVID-19 with no other underlying causes FOI Ref: FOI/2021/3240 https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transp... Death registrations for 2020 and 2021 for deaths where COVID-19 was listed as the underlying cause, but had no other pre-existing conditions recorded on the death certificate, England and Wales This publication will be updated quarterly 2020 Total deaths, 9,400 0-64, 1,549 65 and over, 7,851 2021 Q1 Total deaths, 6,483 0-64, 1,560 65 and over, 4,923 2021 Q2 Total deaths, 346 0-64, 153 65 and over, 193 2021 Q3, Total deaths, 1,142 0-64, 512 65 and over, 630 Therefore, 2020 and first 3 quarters of 2021 Total deaths from covid alone, 17,371 Of this number 13,597 were 65 or over Of this number, 3,774 were under 65 Average age of death in UK from covid in 2021 82.5 years Average life expectancy in the UK, 2018 to 2020 https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulati... 79.0 years for males 82.9 years for females This represents a fall of 7.0 weeks for males and a slight increase of 0.5 weeks for females (from the latest non-overlapping period of 2015 to 2017) This is the first time we have seen a decline when comparing non-overlapping time periods since the series began in the early 1980s As of end of September https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/detai... Within 28 days of a positive test, 137,133 (7.9 times more deaths) Excess deaths from cancer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U90eD... Professor Karol Sikora, University of Buckingham Former head of cancer programme at WHO Probably an extra 50,000 deaths from cancer, over the past 18 months, you otherwise would not have had Failure to report early Difficulty getting to see GP Fear of hospital admissions Missed chemotherapy Missed radiotherapy 6 million waiting for NHS treatment

It seems they are blaming everything but the experimental injections

Last edited by a moderator:

J.R.K

I didn't want to start another thread so I am posting this here. Can anyone confirm this to be true

LIFE INSURANCE POLICY WON'T PAY OUT IF HE TAKES THE COVID VACCINATION.​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gmmMyemCpjFm/

This is from France @Pina

A

Adf

Possible reasons on the 'Why doesn't Sweden have increased deaths'
- Were there Less restrictions i.e. forced masks, lockdowns?
- Does their media regurgitate death stats 24/7 like everywhere else?
- Are the people constantly told they will kill their families if they don't adhere to rules and mandates?
- Did suicide rates increase at all from constant fear mongering?
- Do they have less stress on their bodies due to 'No' being the answer to above questions?
- Were they given fake vaccines/placebo? They were one of the few countries in the beginning to not enforce harsh restrictions.
- Do the mega rich elites either live in, or want Sweden to be their forever home after the worlds population dies out?

Can wearing a mask all day long give you a heart attack? Personally, unconscious anxiety levels in me amps to +100 as soon as I put on a mask. I'd say it's a safe bet that if I keep wearing one all day long every day, I'll be doing some damage. Possibly enough to kill me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals