Unprecedented mortality jump in 18-64 age group, NOT due to COVID-19

haidut

Forum Supporter
Stunning headline, and it may be end up being the straw that breaks the (pandemic) camel's back. I can't wait to see the mental acrobatics MSM will spin in order to explain this, when in the words of the people running the (insurance) numbers on the pandemic, this drastic jump in mortality is not due to COVID-19. And since the lockdowns - one possible reason for the increased mortality - were in 2020 but the mortality in 2021 continued to rise, there is only one plausible explanation - the COVID-19 vaccines.
Oh, and the "overwhelmed hospitals" we keep hearing about on the news? Yes, they are getting overwhelmed,..but not by COVID-19 patients. I wonder if there is a public registry that keeps track of what the symptoms of all those hospitalized people are. I bet the word "clot" occurs in 90%+ of them. If this is not "culling the plebs", then I don't know what is...
@Regina @tankasnowgod @Drareg @Hugh Johnson @Giraffe @Pina @Makrosky @ecstatichamster @yerrag @Sergey @Ben. @Tarmander @Xavage @ecstatichamster @AlaskaJono

"...The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people. “We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

"...Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica. “And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said. “Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.” Davison was one of several business leaders who spoke during the virtual news conference on Dec. 30 that was organized by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce. Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths, Davison said."

"...The CDC weekly death counts, which reflect the information on death certificates and so have a lag of up to eight weeks or longer, show that for the week ending Nov. 6, there were far fewer deaths from COVID-19 in Indiana compared to a year ago – 195 verses 336 – but more deaths from other causes – 1,350 versus 1,319. These deaths were for people of all ages, however, while the information referenced by Davison was for working-age people who are employees of businesses with group life insurance policies. At the same news conference where Davison spoke, Brian Tabor, the president of the Indiana Hospital Association, said that hospitals across the state are being flooded with patients “with many different conditions,” saying “unfortunately, the average Hoosiers’ health has declined during the pandemic.”

"...The number of hospitalizations in the state is now higher than before the COVID-19 vaccine was introduced a year ago, and in fact is higher than it’s been in the past five years, Dr. Lindsay Weaver, Indiana’s chief medical officer, said at a news conference with Gov. Eric Holcomb on Wednesday. Just 8.9% of ICU beds are available at hospitals in the state, a low for the year, and lower than at any time during the pandemic. But the majority of ICU beds are not taken up by COVID-19 patients – just 37% are, while 54% of the ICU beds are being occupied by people with other illnesses or conditions. The state's online dashboard shows that the moving average of daily deaths from COVID-19 is less than half of what it was a year ago. At the pandemic's peak a year ago, 125 people died on one day – on Dec. 29, 2020. In the last three months, the highest number of deaths in one day was 58, on Dec. 13."

Last edited:

cats

While the vaccines are dangerous, I wouldn't entirely discount lockdowns as a probable cause. As we on these forums know, the metabolic suppression and inflammatory cycles brought on by stress can persist long after the initial stress is removed, especially if there isn't some sort of pro metabolic intervention. Add to that a general darkening of the public mood and increased impoverishment of the working class.

taralynne

Stunning headline, and it may be end up being the straw that breaks the (pandemic) camel's back. I can't wait to see the mental acrobatics MSM will spin in order to explain this, when in the words of the people running the (insurance) numbers on the pandemic, this drastic jump in mortality is not due to COVID-19. And since the lockdowns - one possible reason for the increased mortality - were in 2020 but the mortality in 2021 continued to rise, there is only one plausible explanation - the COVID-19 vaccines.
Oh, and the "overwhelmed hospitals" we keep hearing about on the news? Yes, they are getting overwhelmed,..but not by COVID-19 patients. I wonder if there is a public registry that keeps track of what the symptoms of all those hospitalized people are. I bet the word "clot" occurs in 90%+ of them. If this is not "culling the plebs", then I don't know what is...
@Regina @tankasnowgod @Drareg @Hugh Johnson @Giraffe @Pina @Makrosky @ecstatichamster @yerrag @Sergey @Ben. @Tarmander @Xavage @ecstatichamster @AlaskaJono

"...The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people. “We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

"...Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica. “And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said. “Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.” Davison was one of several business leaders who spoke during the virtual news conference on Dec. 30 that was organized by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce. Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths, Davison said."

"...The CDC weekly death counts, which reflect the information on death certificates and so have a lag of up to eight weeks or longer, show that for the week ending Nov. 6, there were far fewer deaths from COVID-19 in Indiana compared to a year ago – 195 verses 336 – but more deaths from other causes – 1,350 versus 1,319. These deaths were for people of all ages, however, while the information referenced by Davison was for working-age people who are employees of businesses with group life insurance policies. At the same news conference where Davison spoke, Brian Tabor, the president of the Indiana Hospital Association, said that hospitals across the state are being flooded with patients “with many different conditions,” saying “unfortunately, the average Hoosiers’ health has declined during the pandemic.”

"...The number of hospitalizations in the state is now higher than before the COVID-19 vaccine was introduced a year ago, and in fact is higher than it’s been in the past five years, Dr. Lindsay Weaver, Indiana’s chief medical officer, said at a news conference with Gov. Eric Holcomb on Wednesday. Just 8.9% of ICU beds are available at hospitals in the state, a low for the year, and lower than at any time during the pandemic. But the majority of ICU beds are not taken up by COVID-19 patients – just 37% are, while 54% of the ICU beds are being occupied by people with other illnesses or conditions. The state's online dashboard shows that the moving average of daily deaths from COVID-19 is less than half of what it was a year ago. At the pandemic's peak a year ago, 125 people died on one day – on Dec. 29, 2020. In the last three months, the highest number of deaths in one day was 58, on Dec. 13."
I have worked at the same place for almost 12 years. We have around 3,000 employees spread over multiple locations in our state. If someone that we work with dies their obituary is usually posted on our intranet page so employees that may have worked with that individual will be aware & will know when the service will be. In all the years I have been there we lost maybe 1 - 2 employees per year from illnesses or accidents. This year we lost 6 people in 3 months from around the end of August until to the beginning of November. All but one died "suddenly" or "unexpectedly". Ages 39 to 60 something. I work in healthcare with a mandatory covid vax policy & our staff is 95% vaccinated. I don't know for sure that each of these individuals were vaccinated but I'd bet that they were.

Regina

I have been wondering when the life insurance companies would pip up.
Life Insurance is something young people rarely carry.

I have been wondering when the life insurance companies would pip up.
Life Insurance is something young people rarely carry.

Young people with families carry life insurance. That's why this finding is so stunning.

Donttreadonme

You don't expect the news to report this do you?

yerrag

Young people with families carry life insurance. That's why this finding is so stunning.
The actuarians will have to adjust policies before life insurance companies go belly up. Their previous assumptions no longer apply.

Last edited:

Mito

“IF this report holds true, there must be accountability. We are not just talking about running over the first amendment of the Constitution of the United States and grinding it into the mud with an army of artificial intelligence-powered heavy infantry. This article reads like a dry description of an avoidable mass casualty event caused by a mandated experimental medical procedure. One for which all opportunities for the victims to have become self-informed about the potential risks have been methodically erased from both the internet and public awareness by an international corrupt cabal operating under the flag of the “Trusted News Initiative”. George Orwell must be spinning in his grave.

I hope I am wrong. I fear I am right.”

Kram

Some more data on this.

1641177568550.png

1641177418010.png

Attachments

• 1641177395416.png
    1641177395416.png
    25 KB · Views: 37

yerrag

The actuarians will have to adjust policies before life insurance companies go belly up. Their previous assumptions no longer apply.
If these life insurances companies go bankrupt, they should sue Pfizer and the many other main perpetrators of the COVID hoax. Bankrupting the Rothschilds and the Gateses would be a start.

Lollipop2

While the vaccines are dangerous, I wouldn't entirely discount lockdowns as a probable cause. As we on these forums know, the metabolic suppression and inflammatory cycles brought on by stress can persist long after the initial stress is removed, especially if there isn't some sort of pro metabolic intervention. Add to that a general darkening of the public mood and increased impoverishment of the working class.
No, can’t account for all the deaths - some for sure - but not these numbers. Do the math...

I would imagine the opioid epidemic is partially responsible, no? I come from a nice, upper middle class town and even I know 5 of my high school classmates who have overdosed and died.

yerrag

I would imagine the opioid epidemic is partially responsible, no? I come from a nice, upper middle class town and even I know 5 of my high school classmates who have overdosed and died.
No doubt as it's the CIA behind it. The war on drugs is just a similar scam as the war on cancer. The difference is which Z org is in charge of it. One is the CIA and the other is the medical mafia.

Regina

If these life insurances companies go bankrupt, they should sue Pfizer and the many other main perpetrators of the COVID hoax. Bankrupting the Rothschilds and the Gateses would be a start.
It's insurance companies that do help certain things improve. For example, Hurricane Andrew was the catalyst to change certain building codes.
Balcony technology has improved as insurance companies smack poor construction practices into better shape.
Wishful thinking I guess. Health insurance companies aren't exactly urging people to Peat.

yerrag

It's insurance companies that do help certain things improve. For example, Hurricane Andrew was the catalyst to change certain building codes.
Balcony technology has improved as insurance companies smack poor construction practices into better shape.
Wishful thinking I guess. Health insurance companies aren't exactly urging people to Peat.

I would call the health insurance industry the rotten egg of the insurance industry.

It's not really insurance when they don't have an interest in preventing the occurrence of a payout situation. The payout occurs 100%, they just jack up cost of services for the uninsured, harming the uninsured, while for the insured, the reimburse for treatments that don't cure but cause more sickness. Since it is an oligopoly, they keep raising rates year after year.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Yep, agreed, but only in regards to the 2020 mortality. Why would the mortality in 2021 be higher AND not be due to COVID-19? Considering there were basically no lockdowns in 2021 in the US, only one explanation remains IMO - vaccines. What else would explain this increasing mortality?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals