Unprecedented mortality jump in 18-64 age group, NOT due to COVID-19

Perry Staltic

Not so. The virus itself causes clotting and persists in the body. Although the vaxx causes clotting much more, it's probably not provable that it's from the vaxx and not long covid.

Supposedly. That's the narrative. Theoretically, yes, but the more important question is how much clotting does it cause? Ventilators activate inflammatory cascades that cause systemic microclotting leading to organ failure. ECMO is also notorious for forming clots. Since virtually all covid patients who died were on vents and/or ECMO how do you determine what caused the clotting? Maybe it's not the virus doing the severe damage.

Last edited:
K

Kayaker

Supposedly. That's the narrative. Theoretically, yes, but the more important question is how much clotting does it cause? Ventilators activate inflammatory cascades that cause systemic microclotting leading to organ failure. ECMO is also notorious for forming clots. Since virtually all covid patients who died were on vents and/or ECMO how do you determine what caused the clotting? Maybe it's not the virus doing the severe damage.
That's a good point. I'm not sure if there has been a covid biopsy of a person who wasn't on a ventilator, maybe the association between the virus in itself and clotting is nonsignificant.

Giraffe

In Germany in 2021 emergency hospitalizations for cardiovascular and neurological reasons have increased dramatically especially in the younger age groups. They basically jumped in April and have since remained on the higher level. It's official data, but no one talks about it. No one asks what's going on. All they talk about is making the injections mandatory for everyone.

I had posted graphs here.

@Luke: I also have noted that I hear sirens much more often.

David PS

A possible explanation from a Canadian study involves imprint priming of a similar age group.

Results
Influenza A(H3N2) VE was 17% (95% CI: −13 to 39) overall: 27% (95% CI: −7 to 50) for 3C.2a1b and −32% (95% CI: −119 to 21) for 3C.3a. Among 20–64-year-olds, VE was −7% (95% CI: −56 to 26): 6% (95% CI: −49 to 41) for 3C.2a1b and −96% (95% CI: −277 to −2) for 3C.3a. Clade 3C.3a VE showed a pronounced negative dip among 35–54-year-olds in whom the odds of medically attended illness were > 4-fold increased for vaccinated vs unvaccinated participants (p < 0.005). This age group was primed in childhood to influenza A(H3N2) viruses that for two decades following the 1968 pandemic bore a serine at haemagglutinin position 159, in common with contemporary 3C.3a viruses but mismatched to 3C.2a vaccine strains instead bearing tyrosine.
Discussion
Imprinting by the first childhood influenza infection is known to confer long-lasting immunity focused toward priming epitopes. Our findings suggest vaccine mismatch may negatively interact with imprinted immunity. The immunological mechanisms for imprint-regulated effect of vaccine (I-REV) warrant investigation.

Imprint priming was new to me but it may become a more common term in 2022.

I has noticed that the health care sector is up 75% in the last 200 days.

Rafe

Okay, the OneAmerica CEO is reporting those figures in the context of promoting the raising of insurance rates for self-insured businesses where the vax rate among employees is low.

The exact quote where he talks about the 40% increase is around 23:30

Rafe

A possible explanation from a Canadian study involves imprint priming of a similar age group.

Results
Influenza A(H3N2) VE was 17% (95% CI: −13 to 39) overall: 27% (95% CI: −7 to 50) for 3C.2a1b and −32% (95% CI: −119 to 21) for 3C.3a. Among 20–64-year-olds, VE was −7% (95% CI: −56 to 26): 6% (95% CI: −49 to 41) for 3C.2a1b and −96% (95% CI: −277 to −2) for 3C.3a. Clade 3C.3a VE showed a pronounced negative dip among 35–54-year-olds in whom the odds of medically attended illness were > 4-fold increased for vaccinated vs unvaccinated participants (p < 0.005). This age group was primed in childhood to influenza A(H3N2) viruses that for two decades following the 1968 pandemic bore a serine at haemagglutinin position 159, in common with contemporary 3C.3a viruses but mismatched to 3C.2a vaccine strains instead bearing tyrosine.
Discussion
Imprinting by the first childhood influenza infection is known to confer long-lasting immunity focused toward priming epitopes. Our findings suggest vaccine mismatch may negatively interact with imprinted immunity. The immunological mechanisms for imprint-regulated effect of vaccine (I-REV) warrant investigation.

Imprint priming was new to me but it may become a more common term in 2022.

I has noticed that the health care sector is up 75% in the last 200 days.
Great post

it could also be that younger people are so highly stressed. The stress can be viewed as what they called it in world war I "shell shock." The people that I see who are most fearful are the young people especially women.

Read
Amazon product ASIN 1637583192View: https://www.amazon.com/United-States-Fear-Delusional-Psychosis/dp/1637583192

Dr. McDonald is a West Los Angeles psychiatrist who sees patients and he writes about hysteria and women's propensity for it and the feminization of men who ordinarily would have in former times anchored women and kept them sane. But that's not happening now.

Look, I believe it probably is the vaccines causing these death rates. I am 100% convinced. But I am also looking at alternate explanations for greater rigor.Amazon product ASIN 1637583192

Rafe

In the Indiana Chamber press conference the hospital association guy mentions that their seeing the ER’s flooded with people coming in for testing.

In normal times people don’t flood ER’s to be tested if they spike a garden variety fever or get a sore throat.

I totally agree that it’s terror that is playing an outsized role in people getting more seriously sick, being hospitalized, & dying, no matter what it’s attributed to.

P

Peatness

Disclaimer: I am biased on this topic.

I believe the reformulation of the flu vaccine in 2019 and the higher uptake in 2020 could account for some of the extra deaths especially if those same people took covid injections as well

Flu vaccine have never been safe. A flu vaccine injury before 2019

Get you flu and booster jabs together it may kill you faster​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/axCvKe7Fgn4u/

Judy A. Mikovits PhD TRUTH About Fauci, 2nd Round Of Coronavirus and Flu Vaccine - start at 9mins​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/XrIE9zIjptCc/

Last edited by a moderator:

Rafe

Okay, the OneAmerica CEO is reporting those figures in the context of promoting the raising of insurance rates for self-insured businesses where the vax rate among employees is low.

The exact quote where he talks about the 40% increase is around 23:30
That would be one way of privatizing the enforcement of vax mandates, by

forcing employers to be the enforcers of vax mandates by raising their health insurance rates if they have a low rate of vaxxed employees.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Not so. The virus itself causes clotting and persists in the body. Although the vaxx causes clotting much more, it's probably not provable that it's from the vaxx and not long covid.

I think it is provable because the article says COVID-19 mortality in 2021 is lower than in 2020. If somebody goes to the hospital they will ask that person if he/shad had COVID-19 in the past and if the answer is yes and the person dies, the death is still recorded as COVID-19. There is still a strong push to make the deaths be due to COVID-19 and not something else. Actually, the easiest way to prove it one way or another is check if the 40% increase in deaths is primarily among vaxxed. If yes, then...well, genocide, as Malone said. You don't have to prove something 100%, just beyond reasonable doubt. In fact, the combination of this info, and the VAERS system leaves almost no doubt what is going on.

J.R.K

If these life insurances companies go bankrupt, they should sue Pfizer and the many other main perpetrators of the COVID hoax. Bankrupting the Rothschilds and the Gateses would be a start.
Ideally that would be a good idea, the first hurdle to clear though would be getting the legal indemnity provided by the EUA and in the U.S the 1986 vaccine manufacturers indemnity.
I think as it stands right now the manufacturers are untouchable by the law, as are those that distributed the gene therapies, all compensation would come from the taxpayers. Another kick in the teeth for the middle class.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I think as it stands right now the manufacturers are untouchable by the law, as are those that distributed the gene therapies, all compensation would come from the taxpayers. Another kick in the teeth for the middle class.

I don't think the concern here is compensation. If the deaths turn out to be due to vaccines, these people (doctors, Big Pharma, etc) won't even make it to courts. Nobody can indemnify X million people, which is what the death count will probably come down to even in just the first few years. At those death numbers, you are looking at either (best case) Nuremberg-style trials or social collapse. Even if such trials do happen and people go to jail (unlikely, I know), who would ever go to a doctor or get a vaccine ever again if this turns out to be vaccine-driven, let alone deliberate? If this is what we (and Malone) fears it is, then the medical system is done, and by extension most other social structures.

cats

Yep, agreed, but only in regards to the 2020 mortality. Why would the mortality in 2021 be higher AND not be due to COVID-19? Considering there were basically no lockdowns in 2021 in the US, only one explanation remains IMO - vaccines. What else would explain this increasing mortality?
The physiological degradation takes time to reach its full effect, as does despair. But I agree that those things alone can't explain such a sharp increase.

J.R.K

I don't think the concern here is compensation. If the deaths turn out to be due to vaccines, these people (doctors, Big Pharma, etc) won't even make it to courts. Nobody can indemnify X million people, which is what the death count will probably come down to even in just the first few years. At those death numbers, you are looking at either (best case) Nuremberg-style trials or social collapse. Even if such trials do happen and people go to jail (unlikely, I know), who would ever go to a doctor or get a vaccine ever again if this turns out to be vaccine-driven, let alone deliberate? If this is what we (and Malone) fears it is, then the medical system is done, and by extension most other social structures.
This might be one of the goals of the cabal, the masses see what has happened and seek better and more responsible leadership,”so this can never happen again”. Hence a solution of a one world government to step in and,” save humanity”, from the many disparities of life.
Enough money to live on, no stresses from financial obligations to pay the mortgage, electricity, water bills etc. No demanding jobs making you slave away and be unappreciated, no lines to get medical care you will have your own personal AI nurse, that makes no errors in judgement on what and how much medication you need. No need to think for yourself just let the new world government take care of you.
Pretty good bait for those that want the easy life, only catch is you need to keep up with your vaccines.

Giraffe

Michael Yeadon has mentioned that 100% of the covid vaccine deaths have been caused by just 5% of the batches. Wolfgang Wodarg discussed this recently and he thinks that there are trials within the trials: We don't know what is in the batches. They very likely differ. The pharma companies are testing toxicity.

1641242246105.png

Dr Mike Yeadon – “The findings that 100% of Covid-19 Vaccine Deaths have been caused by just 5% of the batches produced are unprecedented”

Hugh Johnson

Michael Yeadon has mentioned that 100% of the covid vaccine deaths have been caused by just 5% of the batches. Wolfgang Wodarg discussed this recently and he thinks that there are trials within the trials: We don't know what is in the batches. They very likely differ. The pharma companies are testing toxicity.

View attachment 31963

Dr Mike Yeadon – “The findings that 100% of Covid-19 Vaccine Deaths have been caused by just 5% of the batches produced are unprecedented”
Or they could just have bad quality control, and some of them end up contaminated by all kinds of things.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals