Unprecedented mortality jump in 18-64 age group, NOT due to COVID-19

J.R.K

Or they could just have bad quality control, and some of them end up contaminated by all kinds of things.
A very plausible possibility in Canada I know that they waived all plant and ingredient inspections as well as safety measures regarding any vaccines related to COVId-19, under the ACCESS agreement.
The only issue that I have is that 5% is an awful neat number, and one could hypothetically propose that was done to cull the herd at a rate that would not overly spook the herd. Again just a hypothesis nothing to validate.

Hugh Johnson

A very plausible possibility in Canada I know that they waived all plant and ingredient inspections as well as safety measures regarding any vaccines related to COVId-19, under the ACCESS agreement.
The only issue that I have is that 5% is an awful neat number, and one could hypothetically propose that was done to cull the herd at a rate that would not overly spook the herd. Again just a hypothesis nothing to validate.
Stating frankly unlikely hypotheses as almost proven facts is a problem in this forum. I believe all kinds of crazy stuff about the vaccines but I dont go around spouting that stuff here, since the epistemology is different than what is used here. We should be more careful about our conclusions.

J.R.K

OAS is very interesting. This guy does a nice write up on OAS within context of CV19/vaccinations/etc:

I am a little new to this concept of original antigenic sin. Would this apply to those who were infected and have natural immunity since that infection involved and included the innate immune system or is this something seen only in the vaccinated as a result of by passing the innate immune system via injection?

J.R.K

Stating frankly unlikely hypotheses as almost proven facts is a problem in this forum. I believe all kinds of crazy stuff about the vaccines but I dont go around spouting that stuff here, since the epistemology is different than what is used here. We should be more careful about our conclusions.
Agreed

taralynne

I agree, and I cannot come up with anything else that happened on a scale as mass as the vaccines, and occurred in 2021 but not in 2020. Basically no lockdowns in 2021 and higher mortality than 2020 leaves only one option - vaccines, as your gut feeling is also saying.
Another obituary on the home page at work again today, 49 years old. That is a total of 7 employees that have died in 4 months.

Does anyone else here work for a large company that has noticed the same increase in deaths among employees? Most of my friends/family have been vaccinated and no one has died yet, thankfully, but it is a much smaller group which is why I think concerning trends have not been noticeable on a more personal level at least for me.

Last edited:

Rafe

I am a little new to this concept of original antigenic sin. Would this apply to those who were infected and have natural immunity since that infection involved and included the innate immune system or is this something seen only in the vaccinated as a result of by passing the innate immune system via injection?
It can be either.

But with vaccines, the moral problem is that imprinting the acquiring immune system can’t be undone. So you’d want to be extremely cautious about deciding that a vaccination is worth the future risk that on re-challenge the immune system would do worse than without a vaccine.

Children have a long life of viral challenge ahead of them. And if in good health & well nourished & supported they are very resilient. It’s imposing an imprint on them.

See @David PS post just above on imprinting

J.R.K

It can be either.

But with vaccines, the moral problem is that imprinting the acquiring immune system can’t be undone. So you’d want to be extremely cautious about deciding that a vaccination is worth the future risk that on re-challenge the immune system would do worse than without a vaccine.

Children have a long life of viral challenge ahead of them. And if in good health & well nourished & supported they are very resilient. It’s imposing an imprint on them.

See @David PS post just above on imprinting
Thank you @Rafe Dr Malone mentioned about original antigen sin on the Joe Rogan podcast, but he also mentioned that older individuals have a slower immune system as a result of their exposure to viruses over time and they are used more so for suppressing retroviruses held within their systems so they do not have as much T cells available to thwart new viruses.
Again I have to wonder about injection versus exposure to the innate immune system.

View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/3SCsueX2bZdbEzRtKOCEyT?si=wkw7dqOkRkm7pBqu_PTxrg

This is an fascinating topic but one that many that have been treated might not want to know.
Thank you again

Rafe

No worries.

It looks like OAS is connected to antibody dependent enhancement. OAS imprints & then ADE is one possible development.

It is fascinating.

Rafe

That comment by Malone on older people not having enough T cell immunity to “go around” gets my attention.

I think RP is right about the increasing structural-functional capacity of the physiology when it’s going in the right direction.

Functionally that would mean there is only a relative zero-sum immune capacity (t cells), not that it couldn’t—given an excellent environment—improve nearly endlessly given enough support & time. His is a very optimistic view.

But most of the time, yeah, I see what you mean.

Drareg

I noticed Twitter becoming hysterical the last 2 days, I’m thinking issues like this are coming to the surface now, it has the shills and covid cult manically doubling down. The data is way too clear at this point, there seems to be no way out unless they cancel the internet.
We also have the bank bailout info released.

Perry Staltic

That comment by Malone on older people not having enough T cell immunity to “go around” gets my attention.

Many older people due to low zinc levels have shrunken thymuses, which is the organ that produces T cells. Zinc supplementation can supposedly restore the thymus and T cell levels.

YourUniverse

I noticed Twitter becoming hysterical the last 2 days, I’m thinking issues like this are coming to the surface now, it has the shills and covid cult manically doubling down. The data is way too clear at this point, there seems to be no way out unless they cancel the internet.
We also have the bank bailout info released.
Data was available in Feb or March 2020, when Ray initially gave his opinion that "nothing out of ordinary is happening" (in regards to there being a viral pandemic of sorts), and yet here we are 2 years later. Data is not important in 2022, authority figures are important. Most peoples entire lives, all of their thoughts and opinions, are appeals to authority (and tbh, mine to Ray Peat doesnt seem much different), virtually no one is using data to make up their minds or live their lives by.

Drareg

Data was available in Feb or March 2020, when Ray initially gave his opinion that "nothing out of ordinary is happening" (in regards to there being a viral pandemic of sorts), and yet here we are 2 years later. Data is not important in 2022, authority figures are important. Most peoples entire lives, all of their thoughts and opinions, are appeals to authority (and tbh, mine to Ray Peat doesnt seem much different), virtually no one is using data to make up their minds or live their lives by.

Yep, it’s all about the narrative, stories for children with silver linings, we should have just stuck with religious societies if we are going to continue like this, "trust the science" is the same process as "have faith".

YourUniverse

Yep, it’s all about the narrative, stories for children with silver linings, we should have just stuck with religious societies if we are going to continue like this, "trust the science" is the same process as "have faith".
Truly, has scientism (and its extension to atheism) become the new religion?

Not to spam, but the narrative aspect becomes especially obvious when you realize basically all arguments become ad hominem, picking apart a person's credentials or past, instead of his or her points. Look no further than Peter McCullough, and now Robert Malone. The same would be done of Ray Peat, the same would be done for anybody. I wonder if Tony Fauci himself would be picked apart in this way should he jump ship - it might be why any 180 in narrative has to be expressed slowly, in parts (that said, theres an entire book by RFK which dismantles Tony's character...).

Its hilarious when you remember back during the US vice presential debate, how Kamala Harris (when asked if she would take the forthcoming vaccine) said, "if the experts tell me to, if Fauci tells me to, I will. If Trump tells me to, I wont". Something to that effect.

I bet it stings when the political-pandemicists realize it was Donald Trump's administration that funded the vaccines they worship...

Drareg

Truly, has scientism (and its extension to atheism) become the new religion?

Not to spam, but the narrative aspect becomes especially obvious when you realize basically all arguments become ad hominem, picking apart a person's credentials or past, instead of his or her points. Look no further than Peter McCullough, and now Robert Malone. The same would be done of Ray Peat, the same would be done for anybody. I wonder if Tony Fauci himself would be picked apart in this way should he jump ship - it might be why any 180 in narrative has to be expressed slowly, in parts (that said, theres an entire book by RFK which dismantles Tony's character...)

I seen some clowns retweeting another clown debunking gurus, today it was joe rogan, it’s astounding how incoherent they are, they seem to equate verbosity with intelligence, terms like far right, dog whistle, fascism get thrown in to frame the narrative but ultimately it unfolds as you describe.
The 2 names you mentioned are also getting tarred today, the people doing this are desperate.

My concern is when this is all said and done and they are shown to be clearly wrong they will just walk away, they will not be held accountable.

Dean

Science and Statism (along with Materialism) have become established as the replacements for religion among the "liberal" minded. On the heels of their Trump trauma especially, it's no surprise they've wholly bought and completely been drawn into the covid narrative, like moths to a flame. It resonates so strongly with what they perceive as the ultimate, comforting safety they've come to innately crave.

I've long been astounded (and infuriated) by the acrobatic compartmentalization educated and relatively well-read "liberals" are capable of in the interest of keeping their fantastic and phantasmic ideals in order. I'm prepared to be even more astounded and infuriated. They are with Father Fauci for the long haul.

YourUniverse

Science and Statism (along with Materialism) have become established as the replacements for religion among the "liberal" minded. On the heels of their Trump trauma especially, it's no surprise they've wholly bought and completely been drawn into the covid narrative, like moths to a flame. It resonates so strongly with what they perceive as the ultimate, comforting safety they've come to innately crave.

I've long been astounded (and infuriated) by the acrobatic compartmentalization educated and relatively well-read "liberals" are capable of in the interest of keeping their fantastic and phantasmic ideals in order. I'm prepared to be even more astounded and infuriated. They are with Father Fauci for the long haul.
Well put, especially the part about 'acrobatic compartmentalization'.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals