Italy admits 97%+ of COVID-19 deaths were not *FROM* the virus

haidut

Forum Supporter
There you have it - once the definition of a "COVID-19 death" is changed from "died with COVID-19" to "died from COVID-19", more than 97% of the officially reported COVID-19 deaths disappear, at least in Italy. In the US, the situation is quite similar, as per official CDC stats - i.e. only ~6% of the officially reported COVID-19 deaths were from COVID-19. The other ~94% died with COVID-19, plus 3-4 serious chronic conditions, advanced age, or even traffic accidents. In other words, as the Italians themselves state, COVID-19 has killed significantly FEWER people than the seasonal flu! Open fraud aside, the even more damning part is that various governments, such as UK, have admitted publicly to deliberately manipulating and scaring the public using the fake numbers and advanced psychological warfare techniques legalized only for military personnel and only when targeting foreign adversaries. Yet, apparently we, as societies, have become so accustomed to constant fraud and corruption within our governments that the charade continues unabated and in the minds of at least half of the population in Western countries, the scary "pandemic" is still "raging on". Another explanation is that, as Peat mentioned himself, societies have become very psychopathic over the last few decades and now even such atrocities are brushed aside as long as they (appear to) benefit financially a significant portion of the population.

@Drareg @Regina @boris @Giraffe @tankasnowgod

"...Italian newspaper Il Tempo reports that the Institute has revised downward the number of people who have died from COVID rather than with COVID from 130,000 to under 4,000.
“Yes, you read that right. Turns out 97.1% of deaths hitherto attributed to Covid were not due directly to Covid,” writes Toby Young.
Of the of the 130,468 deaths registered as official COVID deaths since the start of the pandemic, only 3,783 are directly attributable to the virus alone.
All the other Italians who lost their lives had from between one and five pre-existing diseases. Of those aged over 67 who died, 7% had more than three co-morbidities, and 18% at least two,” writes Young.
“According to the Institute, 65.8% of Italians who died after being infected with Covid were ill with arterial hypertension (high blood pressure), 23.5% had dementia, 29.3% had diabetes, and 24.8% atrial fibrillation. Add to that, 17.4% had lung problems, 16.3% had had cancer in the last five years and 15.7% suffered from previous heart failures.”
The Institute’s new definition of a COVID death means that COVID has killed fewer people in Italy than (whisper it) the average bout of seasonal flu. If a similar change were made by other national governments, the official COVID death toll would be cut by a margin of greater than 90 per cent. Don’t expect many others to follow suit though, given that governments have invested so much of their authority in hyping the the threat posed by the virus. For example, behavioral psychologists in the UK worked with the state to deliberately “exaggerate” the threat of COVID via “unethical” and “totalitarian” methods of propaganda in order to terrify the public into mass compliance. And it worked."

tankasnowgod

"...Italian newspaper Il Tempo reports that the Institute has revised downward the number of people who have died from COVID rather than with COVID from 130,000 to under 4,000.

The Institute’s new definition of a COVID death means that COVID has killed fewer people in Italy than (whisper it) the average bout of seasonal flu. If a similar change were made by other national governments, the official COVID death toll would be cut by a margin of greater than 90 per cent. Don’t expect many others to follow suit though, given that governments have invested so much of their authority in hyping the the threat posed by the virus. For example, behavioral psychologists in the UK worked with the state to deliberately “exaggerate” the threat of COVID via “unethical” and “totalitarian” methods of propaganda in order to terrify the public into mass compliance. And it worked."

Well, it's nice that there is one government that made it "official." Anthony Colpo wrote a similar article back in April-

CDC Admits 95% of COVID-19 Victims Had Multiple Comorbidities

Let's start with the CDC's quiet admission last year that of all US deaths attributed to COVID-19, only 6% had the coronavirus listed as the sole cause of death. In the remaining 94% of deaths ascribed to COVID-19, there were on average 2.9 additional conditions or causes of death.
The page at the CDC website hosting this information has since been updated with new figures. Those new stats show that, of all US deaths attributed to COVID-19, only 5% had the virus listed as the only cause of death. In the remaining 95% of deaths ascribed to COVID-19, there were on average 4.0 additional conditions or causes of death (see below).
95% of the CDC's current COVID death count equates to 533,288 people, each of whom had an average of 4 comorbidities. That's a total of 2,133,152 comorbidities.​
And so, in addition to the fraudulent methodology acknowledged by Fauci and Birx, the bad joke that is PCR testing, the officially sanctioned practice of assigning "probable" or "suspected" COVID-19 as cause of death, the Medicare-sanctioned bribes to hospitals and the pressure on doctors to assign COVID-19 even when they believe they shouldn't, we also have confirmation of millions of comorbid conditions among those allegedly dying of COVID-19.
With all these enabling factors present, it becomes incredibly easy to create hundreds of thousands of fallacious "COVID-19" deaths out of thin air.​

TomS

@haidut Just for your info
I uploaded in Hungarian language to my facebook group

Attachments

• italia.png
    italia.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 32

Jam

There you have it - once the definition of a "COVID-19 death" is changed from "died with COVID-19" to "died from COVID-19", more than 97% of the officially reported COVID-19 deaths disappear, at least in Italy. In the US, the situation is quite similar, as per official CDC stats - i.e. only ~6% of the officially reported COVID-19 deaths were from COVID-19. The other ~94% died with COVID-19, plus 3-4 serious chronic conditions, advanced age, or even traffic accidents. In other words, as the Italians themselves state, COVID-19 has killed significantly FEWER people than the seasonal flu! Open fraud aside, the even more damning part is that various governments, such as UK, have admitted publicly to deliberately manipulating and scaring the public using the fake numbers and advanced psychological warfare techniques legalized only for military personnel and only when targeting foreign adversaries. Yet, apparently we, as societies, have become so accustomed to constant fraud and corruption within our governments that the charade continues unabated and in the minds of at least half of the population in Western countries, the scary "pandemic" is still "raging on". Another explanation is that, as Peat mentioned himself, societies have become very psychopathic over the last few decades and now even such atrocities are brushed aside as long as they (appear to) benefit financially a significant portion of the population.

@Drareg @Regina @boris @Giraffe @tankasnowgod

Of the of the 130,468 deaths registered as official COVID deaths since the start of the pandemic, only 3,783 are directly attributable to the virus alone.

Drareg

Add bill Gates‘s speech this week to all this and it‘s clear it was a drill, they won’t admit to this, by the time it’s investigated a new deadlier virus may be released, I was thinking about how western nations will be more prepared after this covid saga but 3rd world nations won’t be, poorer nations are worst off now than before covid because of supply chain disruptions, if a more deadlier virus hits in 2023 they will be decimated.
People in the west will still die but not all, the ruling class still need some slaves.

The reason they were confident to pull this pandemic exercise is because of diplomatic immunity, we wont get a criminal prosecution just a tribunal of inquiry, they have layers of defense strategies that will make it difficult for anything to stick.

Regina

Add bill Gates‘s speech this week to all this and it‘s clear it was a drill, they won’t admit to this, by the time it’s investigated a new deadlier virus may be released, I was thinking about how western nations will be more prepared after this covid saga but 3rd world nations won’t be, poorer nations are worst off now than before covid because of supply chain disruptions, if a more deadlier virus hits in 2023 they will be decimated.
People in the west will still die but not all, the ruling class still need some slaves.

The reason they were confident to pull this pandemic exercise is because of diplomatic immunity, we wont get a criminal prosecution just a tribunal of inquiry, they have layers of defense strategies that will make it difficult for anything to stick.
Yeah, this sounds about right. There is nothing about the whole farce that hasn't felt like a drill.
Nice to see Italy poking their head out to state the bleeding obvious though.

Dr. B

what was he saying in the speech

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Well, it's nice that there is one government that made it "official." Anthony Colpo wrote a similar article back in April-

Truth be told, when it comes to the US its own CDC did not lie about such stats. The stats showing that only 6% of the deaths had COVID-19 as the only cause of death has always been on CDC's website, as far back as April-May 2020. It is the "pundits", journos, politicians, etc who all kept arguing the 6% figure is "misleading" or "lacking context", because you see if a person with X comorbidities and COVID-19 dies in the hospital with fever it was more likely COVID-19 killed that person than the other already present diseases. Yeah, I know, complete bs but on this one CDC is in the clear. They simply listed the data and it was all the other "stakeholders" that spun the fake/corrupt narrative based on those numbers. Same with several other health agencies around the world, I think it would beneficial to see some MSM outlets taken down over this. They have no friends on either side, and make for the perfect scapegoat, which in this case would even be backed by the evidence. Yes, a much bigger fish pulled the strings behind the scenes, but it was MSM and Big Tech that made all of this possible and actively promoted it while silencing dissent. Some politicians may get thrown under the bus too and I suspect Fauci will get canned at come point too if the public anger swells too much.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Just for your info
I uploaded in Hungarian language to my facebook group

Awesome, thanks! The more people know about this, the better.

Jstar

I passed this link on to someone (who buys into the covid pandemic) and he refuted the claim made here stating that the total death rate in the US increased by about 500,000 in 2020—and the only explanation was because of covid. I had no counter-argument as to why the mortality rate, which was somewhat stable for years, suddenly increased In 2020. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• FC4F5F53-7A8D-4935-B6C2-AF6C402124FE.jpeg
    FC4F5F53-7A8D-4935-B6C2-AF6C402124FE.jpeg
    387.7 KB · Views: 18

CiggyTardust

I passed this link on to someone (who buys into the covid pandemic) and he refuted the claim made here stating that the total death rate in the US increased by about 500,000 in 2020—and the only explanation was because of covid. I had no counter-argument as to why the mortality rate, which was somewhat stable for years, suddenly increased In 2020. Any thoughts?
Ray Peat has referenced a study put out by Genevieve Briand at John Hopkins University demonstrating exactly the opposite--no increase in mortality for 2020. It was a normal year like any other in regard to overall mortality... but there was a shifting of many causes of death from one thing to another to make Covid-19 appear dangerous.

Never forget the book Bill Gates had on his desk in an interview from the same year--How to Lie with Statistics.

Donttreadonme

Well hell the CDC admitted that something like 6% of covid deaths was directly attributable to covid and the rest had multiple comordnidities.

Jstar

Ray Peat has referenced a study put out by Genevieve Briand at John Hopkins University demonstrating exactly the opposite--no increase in mortality for 2020. It was a normal year like any other in regard to overall mortality... but there was a shifting of many causes of death from one thing to another to make Covid-19 appear dangerous.

Never forget the book Bill Gates had on his desk in an interview from the same year--How to Lie with Statistics.
Upon closer examination (of the 2015-2020 graph in my post) it says that the results for 2020 are provisional. Any hard statistics?

Jstar

The article written by Gen Briand has since been retracted and I could find no other paper supporting the claim that total mortality rates in the US stayed about the same, and did not significantly increase (by about 300,000) in 2020. I understand that many diseases, including the flu, were recategorized as Covid but that still does not explain the increase in death rate of +300,000. … if only 6% of the reported covid deaths actually died from covid, what is the explanation for the 300,000+ increase in death rate, for 2020?

Donttreadonme

The article written by Gen Briand has since been retracted and I could find no other paper supporting the claim that total mortality rates in the US stayed about the same, and did not significantly increase (by about 300,000) in 2020. I understand that many diseases, including the flu, were recategorized as Covid but that still does not explain the increase in death rate of +300,000. … if only 6% of the reported covid deaths actually died from covid, what is the explanation for the 300,000+ increase in death rate, for 2020?
Well first of all the covid pandemic was only a problem for old people ALREADY near death as they were already beyond the age of life expectancy. There was a online list of everyone in the state of New York that died and it gave their ages. I looked at this list and I would estimate that 95% were over 75 years old and a great many of them were over 80. The government caused these deaths by forcing nursing homes to take into their facilities people who had an active covid infection.

This was never a pandemic like the spanish flu outbreak where everyone of all ages were affected.

I used to know the exact numbers of the number of US military deaths from covid. It was some ridiculously low number like under a hundred. That's out 1,400,000 healthy fit for service people. It worked out to something like 0.01% died of covid and 99.985% did not. That number right there is the TRUE mortality of covid because to be in the military you have to be in reasonable good health.

ITs not a stretch to believe and extra 285,000 old people already near death were pushed over the edge by the covid virus and their comorbidities.

I have a wide circle of family, friends and coworkers and there are only like 3 people who even know of someone dying and invariably all 3 of those deaths were in people of very old age... 2 were in nursing homes.

It doesn't take much to kill people over 75 who have failed immune systems and whose bodies are in the process of entering into wide scale scenesence.

Yes some younger people died. But more young people die of flu every year than young people who died of covid.

I bet you anything that those extra 300,000 reported deaths, that 280,000 were around 80 years old.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

In addition to what @Donttreadonme said above, also keep in mind that at least 1/3 of those deaths were NOT from COVID-19, even according to mainstream media. Which means, in reality probably the vast majority are not, but even if you reduce that 300,000 figure by just a third it basically invalidates the "once in a lifetime pandemic" claim.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals