Fake: Baylor gets restraining order against COVID-19 vaccine–skeptic doc

Birdie

According to the Baylor Scott & White suit, Dr. McCullough agreed on Feb. 24 in a confidential separation agreement that he would no longer use his academic or leadership titles nor hold himself out to be affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center, Baylor Heart and Vascular Institute, the Baylor Research Institute, or any other related institutions.

However, as of August, according to a Baylor spokesperson, McCullough continued to have privileges at Baylor University Medical Center and Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital, Dallas.

https://www.mdedge.com/cardiology/a...ource=NewsMDedgeeNL091721B&utm_content=Baylor gets restraining order against COVID-19 vaccine–skeptic doc

OP
B

Birdie

Joining Dr McCullough in the fight for freedom is this California Sheriff:

All It Takes Is 1​

And that one is Riverside County, California, Sheriff Chad Bianco.

On Monday, Sheriff Bianco announced he "will not enforce the (COVID-19) vaccine mandate on Sheriff's Department employees.'' In response to a cascade of draconian state directives and the Biden administration's overt war on the unvaccinated, Bianco asserted his constitutional duty to protect the public "from the criminal element, as well as being the last line of defense from tyrannical government overreach." Local media and establishment public health "experts" have condemned Bianco, but he refuses to back down:

"In November 2018 the residents of Riverside County elected me as their Sheriff. I stood before God and swore an oath to the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution of the State of California. ... As your sheriff I have an obligation to guard your liberty and freedom.''

@Pina @Lollipop2 @bzmazu And not sure if you heard about Dr McCullough the other day. He seems unfazed as usual!!

OP
B

Birdie

From the article above:

Remember: All it takes is one. Ten become hundreds. Hundreds become thousands. Thousands become millions. Millions become a new majority. This is how tyranny ends.

Lollipop2

Joining Dr McCullough in the fight for freedom is this California Sheriff:

All It Takes Is 1​

And that one is Riverside County, California, Sheriff Chad Bianco.

On Monday, Sheriff Bianco announced he "will not enforce the (COVID-19) vaccine mandate on Sheriff's Department employees.'' In response to a cascade of draconian state directives and the Biden administration's overt war on the unvaccinated, Bianco asserted his constitutional duty to protect the public "from the criminal element, as well as being the last line of defense from tyrannical government overreach." Local media and establishment public health "experts" have condemned Bianco, but he refuses to back down:

"In November 2018 the residents of Riverside County elected me as their Sheriff. I stood before God and swore an oath to the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution of the State of California. ... As your sheriff I have an obligation to guard your liberty and freedom.''

@Pina @Lollipop2 @bzmazu And not sure if you heard about Dr McCullough the other day. He seems unfazed as usual!!
This is awesome! I haven’t heard about this. Will definitely check in. Thank you for tagging me ❤️

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals