COVID-19 takes serious toll on heart health—a full year after recovery

Donttreadonme

Bullsh!t. If anyone is getting heart issues and had covid also got the vaccinations. I have had covid 2x no issues. I know other people who had covid 2x and have no issues. My wife does emergency medicine and when asked doesn't know anything about heart issues stemming from covid.

This is total bullsh!t.

The only people suffering long term side effects from covid are old people with multiple comorbities, and people who got the shots. I know people who since getting the shots are having long term side effects of bodily inflammation or what looks like vascular issues. My wife since being forced to get vaccinated has had to go on prednisone (I think) for inflammation issues. Other few people I know seem to develop bruises on their body after the shot which in my mind is a vascular issue...... Maybe I am wrong but that's what I believe it is.

It seems that taking an MRNA drug (they are not vaccines) that cause your bodies to produce spike proteins that your body would not normally produce.... that seems to have negative side effects on health. Gee who would have thought?

Last edited:

Makrosky

I wasn't implying that your friend was faking it, but your other post triggered the thought that some might be, something I hadn't really considered before. Most people are weak-minded when it comes to this kind of thing, so possibly there could be some unconscious psychosomatic stuff going on. Or it may be legit, who knows?
No worries. There will some be people abusing it conscius or unconsciously (as you mentioned). And you know what? Well done. It is a passive way of retaliating for the crimes comitted. At one point I had in mind that if things would go so crazy that they would make the vaccine mandatory 100% and I had no choice but take it, then I would fake a disability and that would be mybrevenge. Luckily the circus has collapsed and it is not going to be mandatory.

Norman16

Bullsh!t. If anyone is getting heart issues and had covid also got the vaccinations. I have had covid 2x no issues. I know other people who had covid 2x and have no issues. My wife does emergency medicine and when asked doesn't know anything about heart issues stemming from covid.

This is total bullsh!t.

The only people suffering long term side effects from covid are old people with multiple comorbities, and people who got the shots. I know people who since getting the shots are having long term side effects of bodily inflammation or what looks like vascular issues. My wife since being forced to get vaccinated has had to go on prednisone (I think) for inflammation issues. Other few people I know seem to develop bruises on their body after the shot which in my mind is a vascular issue...... Maybe I am wrong but that's what I believe it is.

It seems that taking an MRNA drug (they are not vaccines) that cause your bodies to produce spike proteins that your body would not normally produce.... that seems to have negative side effects on health. Gee who would have thought?
Agree,I am thinking,some posts on here,are not true,I had covit,and Omicron.
I used (MMS,CDS)ivermectin,lots of lemons,ginger,Black seed oil, methelyne Blue,my own Rife machine GB4000 WITH PLASMA.
I agree,a lot of people with the covit jabs,have problems, movement, paralysed,and death,I know this to be true.
As one person ex Royal Marine,can't get out of bed, paralysis on his right side.
24 people close by,died.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Viruses are not the cause of disease. Viruses are the result of disease from some form of toxic exposure to the body from either gmo foods, plastics, bad air, chemicals, glyphosate, heavy metals, vaccines, emf, and stress.
Then this ‘toxicity’ can be transmitted from person to person? From one continent, country, state, city, to the next?

There has to be a contagious agent. And although the PCR test has been hijacked for the plandemic, it does however give an indication of the degree of infection running through the population.

So what is this contagion? Is it a bacterial spore form?

The sequencing is somewhat questionable, but technology is advancing and I hope it will improve instead of stitching together small DNA sequences by computer programs.

Isolation of the virus is very tricky. Yes, and if the Koch’s principle hasn’t been achieved, it’s all theory. I am somewhere in the middle of this science debate. If people were healthy to begin with and their vitamin D3 levels were optimal, we wouldn’t have to worry about any of this.

valzim

Steve Kirsch article today about China releasing a hemorrhagic fever virus. And that there are reports of cases in china and the UK. And we know that hemorrhagic fever is rampant in Africa. But does it all add up? According the the scientists in charge, Coronavirus started in China and moved around the world in a few months. Well why hasn't the African hemorrhagic fever virus moved away from Africa. Just like HIV and AIDS. HIV is a sexually transmitted disease but has really stayed in the gay men community and the drug use community. None of it makes sense. AIDS is caused by damaging the body with drugs. The hemorrhagic diseases in Africa are caused by malnourishment. Polio was caused by arsenic based pesticides. Yes. People are getting sick and dying but not from a virus. From these 4 categories.
1. Malnourishment. Most food today is very lacking in basic nutrition.
2. Toxins. Cleaning chemicals, glyphosate in food, heavy metals, polluted air, vaccines.
3. Stress. How many people are chronically stressed? Who knows. A lot! Stress alone can bring on disease.
4. EMF There was NO electricity on this planet till 150-200 years ago. There was no cel or wifi frequencies on this plantet until 30 years ago. So billions of years of no non native frequencies. Now the earth is covered in electrical cables, cel phone towers, wifi signals with the newest 5G. EMFs are known to cause cellular changes, damage tissue and cause cancers

So yes, plenty are getting sick. It looks like contagion but it's not. We are all living in this same toxic environment. The elderly and already sick with less repair mechanisms will succumb first. It's not a virus. It's sickness from toxemia.
Andrew Kaufman explains further here.

RealNeat

Steve Kirsch article today about China releasing a hemorrhagic fever virus. And that there are reports of cases in china and the UK. And we know that hemorrhagic fever is rampant in Africa. But does it all add up? According the the scientists in charge, Coronavirus started in China and moved around the world in a few months. Well why hasn't the African hemorrhagic fever virus moved away from Africa. Just like HIV and AIDS. HIV is a sexually transmitted disease but has really stayed in the gay men community and the drug use community. None of it makes sense. AIDS is caused by damaging the body with drugs. The hemorrhagic diseases in Africa are caused by malnourishment. Polio was caused by arsenic based pesticides. Yes. People are getting sick and dying but not from a virus. From these 4 categories.
1. Malnourishment. Most food today is very lacking in basic nutrition.
2. Toxins. Cleaning chemicals, glyphosate in food, heavy metals, polluted air, vaccines.
3. Stress. How many people are chronically stressed? Who knows. A lot! Stress alone can bring on disease.
4. EMF There was NO electricity on this planet till 150-200 years ago. There was no cel or wifi frequencies on this plantet until 30 years ago. So billions of years of no non native frequencies. Now the earth is covered in electrical cables, cel phone towers, wifi signals with the newest 5G. EMFs are known to cause cellular changes, damage tissue and cause cancers

So yes, plenty are getting sick. It looks like contagion but it's not. We are all living in this same toxic environment. The elderly and already sick with less repair mechanisms will succumb first. It's not a virus. It's sickness from toxemia.
Andrew Kaufman explains further here.
Thanks for standing up for terrain theory. The people who conceived the idea of viruses need to prove their theory, not the other way around.

So far they've done a very poor job, considering no true isolation exists, if they argue we don't get to define what virologists consider isolation then they better invent a new word, because they don't get to use the word isolation for the fraud they perform in cell culture.

The impression of contagion is not evidence enough to prove it. So many poorly though out remarks are said concerning terrain theory that wouldn't hold up to two seconds of scrutiny. The childish "But how come (insert observational evidence based on a non-existent virus) happens" is getting really old.

Lollipop2

?

E1DE9BE4-3C85-4AC5-BA43-BFE833CB52C4.jpeg

grapes

Then this ‘toxicity’ can be transmitted from person to person? From one continent, country, state, city, to the next?
There's no proof either that it was "transmitted". The fact that people being in the same place get the disease is no proof of transmission. They eat, drink and breathe the same.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals