Covid-19, PCR Test Validity And Second Surge Sham?

jay123

Taiwan hasn't reported any new COVID-19 cases in months and "some" of the U.S. media has heralded the country as, "a shining example of effective leadership". But the media are not talking about how PCR testing works... there is no COVID-19 test that produces a binary result of POSITIVE or NEGATIVE like they seem to claim!

Despite Taiwan's "near perfect' COVID-19 response with only 447 confirmed cases and 7 deaths, when a Japanese student who had been studying abroad in Taiwan decided to return to Japan on June 20th, she tested positive for COVID-19 upon entering the country. Initially, Taiwan's Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) feared that their stake of ten weeks of no new COVID-19 infections was over, but upon further investigation... it was only a "weak positive". When the CECC examined the data of the student's COVID-19 test, they realized that she had a Cycle Threshold (CT) value of 37-38, which counts as a "positive" COVID-19 case in Japan and the United States, but "negative" in Taiwan.

Taiwan's CECC apparently doesn't have an agenda of making their President look as bad as possible. Realizing that COVID-19 patients with a CT value of 32 or higher are unlikely to get sick or be contagious, Taiwan only considers a person to be COVID-19 positive if they have a CT value of less than 35, which means the PCR test must find one of the matching genetic sequences associated with SARS-Cov-2 within the first 34 cycles of DNA amplification (34 cycles creates 17.18 billion copies of the DNA sample). Both the U.S. and Japan use a much higher Cycle Threshold of 40, allowing for 5 extra cycles of DNA amplification. This is a BIG deal, because 39 cycles of DNA amplification creates 549.76 billion copies of the DNA sample... greatly increasing the odds of a FALSE positive from cross contamination. If the powers that may be really want to step up the fear-mongering to sway the nation... they should increase the Cycle Threshold even higher to 45 because at that level approximately 50% of all COVID-19 tests become positive.

Here is the article from Taiwan about what happened: Japanese student with COVID-19 a 'weak positive,' likely not contagious - Focus Taiwan

I’m not even sure that people can get a Cycle Threshold score or do they just tell you if you are positive or negative. If anybody has information about this please reply in the thread.

The more “cases” that are positive in the US may possibly mean that workplaces could make employees take the test to return to work or to keep working. This is where the cycle threshold value score would be important because if the US and other countries are considering 40 a positive, I wonder if many of the positives are coming back with a score of 32 or higher, because according to Taiwan you would not even be considered contagious. Also, how many people have fallen into that score of 32 to 40 that have already been tested and are self-isolating, have families that are fearing, and also not able to work, and are not contagious?

I learned a lot about Taiwan in the last couple of years because my family had the honor of having a foreign exchange student fromTaiwan stay with us. She was very smart and only 18. She had to go back to Taiwan when all of this coronavirus started (reason being was that her parents knew it was safer in Taiwan). The Taiwanese were the first to sound the alarm about something happening in China and Taiwan went into action fast. But I remember something that our foriegn exchange student said to me. She looked me in the face and said, “Do you know why we do not have many people infected?” I asked her why and she said, “Because we do not have WHO!” And she smiled.

tankasnowgod

If I were running this COVID operation, at this point, I would ORDER the news networks to report "500 Million new COVID cases this week in the US," just to see what happens.

My guess? Just more fear.

I would be reporting 3 billion the next week, and 70 trillion the week after that. Again, only in the United States.

Worldwide? That number would be 600 Quadrillion.

OP
jay123

jay123

Yes a lot of fear. Good article @drk. I can remember the Tuesday after Friday the 13th in March(coincidence?) after everything went into lockdown mode and I was on a video conference with health care officials across the country. Some of the vice presidents staff was on the call, and CDC representatives were on the call too. The most memorable thing about that call was it was said that there was not a concern about cases but only hospitalizations.

Look and listen at what the media, CDC, and the powers that may be are talking about now. Cases!

Now we have universities going back soon for classes. I hope I'm wrong but they will be doing a lot of student testing and when they do the testing there will be a lot of positives and fear will deepen. Everyone will probably be hearing about positive cases and very few will question the validity of the test.

Lejeboca

Now we have universities going back soon for classes. I hope I'm wrong but they will be doing a lot of student testing and when they do the testing there will be a lot of positives and fear will deepen. Everyone will probably be hearing about positive cases and very few will question the validity of the test.

As far as I know, universities will be doing "random" testing of students on campus only. Campuses here opted out from the mandatory testing and from setting up testing facilities on-campus.
But this does not matter much because you can randomly report "cases" as @tankasnowgod pointed out above. No actual testing needed. Moreover, campus emails a daily "symptom check" questionnaire, so these filled questionnaires might be used as a "proof" of cases if asked...

And thank you for posting this thread! Very informative.

OP
jay123

jay123

OP
jay123

jay123

Just revisiting this post I wrote in July. I always hope I am wrong when I post some things. Unfortunately the wolves hiding in sheep's clothing are alive and well. Cases cases cases! Oh jeez! And still the majority of people (I would say 98%) look at the PCR test as the gospel truth! Yikes!