Articles of Impeachment

haidut

Forum Supporter
Are you speaking of this?

Are you putting forth the idea that the fascists actually took over the United States in 1934 and have been running the country behind the scenes since then?

If that were true, the implications are profound. It would mean that we all have been living with the false illusion of freedom for several decades.

Peat has been saying that as well. The fascists were controlling most of the country as early as 1933, and they were ready to replace a sitting President with a fascist dictator. The only reason it did not work is that the person who was supposed to lead the coup had second thoughts and told Congress about it. However, nobody got prosecuted or punished, despite the plot becoming public knowledge, which tells you how much power the plotters had/have. So, if the fascists had the means and power to do that back in 1933 imagine how much they must have improved their standing/techniques over the last 85+ years.

OP
N

nomoreketones

Peat has been saying that as well. The fascists were controlling most of the country as early as 1933, and they were ready to replace a sitting President with a fascist dictator. The only reason it did not work is that the person who was supposed to lead the coup had second thoughts and told Congress about it. However, nobody got prosecuted or punished, despite the plot becoming public knowledge, which tells you how much power the plotters had/have. So, if the fascists had the means and power to do that back in 1933 imagine how much they must have improved their standing/techniques over the last 85+ years.
Well if they didn't have that much power then, they certainly do now. :(

Seems like they are keeping the president in place as a puppet president, and congress in place as a puppet congress.

Rooster

There is no provision in the constitution for impeaching a private citizen. He will be a private citizen before the senate acts

Trump can't be impeached anymore than I can be impeached to prevent me from ever holding office.

They also are forbidden by law from passing a law against trump holding office again.

But he will never run again. I dont know how he psychologically persisted for 4 years of hell

OP
N

nomoreketones

There is no provision in the constitution for impeaching a private citizen. He will be a private citizen before the senate acts

Trump can't be impeached anymore than I can be impeached to prevent me from ever holding office.

They also are forbidden by law from passing a law against trump holding office again.
The United States constitution has been suspended. There has been a fascist takeover of the United States. They can do whatever they want.

tankasnowgod

But he will never run again. I dont know how he psychologically persisted for 4 years of hell

Red-diculous. Former Presidents aren't considered "private citizens." The fact that they get Secret Service detail for life should clue you into that fact.

Look at the list of individuals who have been impeached-

Look at George English and Samuel Kent. They both resigned, but the resignation did NOT stop the trial. See how it continued for about a month afterwards in both cases?

You are just making things up without sources.

Besides, Impeachment is supposed to be reserved for high crimes and misdemeanors, especially Treason and Bribery. The Constitution does not put any sort of restrictions that a President, Vice President or Civil Servant must actively be holding office to be impeached. That would be a silly restriction.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals