Donald Trump

Kartoffel

A youtube video showed up tonight and the person who posted it said that a Marine Expeditionary Unit landed at Langley (CIA HQ).

This may be an important part of the Storm that Trumped talked about. Check Twitter for #Storm or #TheStorm or #QAnon or #WhoIsQanon

According to my friend and researcher Tom... rofl
Is there anything happening in the world right now that is not an awesome super-secret conspiracy that was just uncovered by a vigilant youtuber?

Last edited:

Kartoffel

were you implying that Ray is a Marxist or an Anarchist?

Ray was an active member of the Communist movement for a very long time and describes an anarchist (Kropotkin) as his main political influence

burtlancast

Ray was an active member of the Communist movement for a very long time and describes an anarchist (Kropotkin) as his main political influence

:nono

Anarchists aren't communists

“The instinct of liberty is lacking in him [Marx]; he remains from head to foot, an authoritarian”.

Mikhail Bakunin
(world's greatest anarchist, expelled from the International by Marx and Engels).

Kartoffel

:nono

Anarchists aren't communists

“The instinct of liberty is lacking in him [Marx]; he remains from head to foot, an authoritarian”.

Mikhail Bakunin
(world's greatest anarchist, expelled from the International by Marx and Engels).

I didn't say that. Nevertheless, Kropotkin called his philosophy anarchist communism and there are many different interpretations of both terms located somewhere between "classical" anarchism and Marxian communism.

theLaw

All Trump cares about is being president, so he is beholden to those who elected them. He knows what they want and behaves to please them. He himself stands for nothing... he would have run as a democrat if he saw the opportunity. I don't know how anyone can watch this lifetime slick con-man talk talk about conservative values and not want to vomit.

Most people agree with that........................and yet they would still call him the lesser of the evils.

The sooner people realize that this election was not about Trump, but about change, the faster we can move forward.

Southpark nailed it before the election..........yet again. Who are you voting for?..........a Giant Douche or a Sh*t Sandwich?:cool:

Kartoffel

Something big is going on Re Trump and the Deep State.
more about Langley and the marines
Reports: US Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) Lands at Langley! 2200 Marines!

this link came from
https://voat.co/v/CalmBeforeTheStorm

Time to start reading instead of debunking.

All right, let's assume Trump is in imminent danger and deploys this unit to protect himself or send a signal to his enemies that he perceives as an immediate threat. Don't you think that he would share this information with the public? The guys literally post everything on twitter and uses socialmedia to make sure that the public always gets his side of the story. It's ridiculous to assume he wouldn't use twitter to protect himself by making any threat from within public. Just tweeting "Hey folks...there are persons xyz that are planning a coup against me, go nuts in case something happens to me" would be 1000 times more protective than any infantry unit
The paranoia is strong with some people here. It must be exhausting to see a conspiracy behind everything that happens. Time to start thinking instead of hyperventilating.

artlange

Don't you think that he would share this information with the public?
No I don't think Trump would share this information at this time. He has shared much info as QAnon on 4chan. That is his style. Perhaps he has a plan to minimize rioting. And since the MSM is not saying anything afout what's going on, the SJW anti-Trump screamers might still have a nice holiday weekend. Sealed indictments are very useful for that purpose. When Trump is ready, he will reveal what he wants to. Maybe tomorrow? maybe next week? I don't know.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

I'm starting to see a trend here. Do you have a source for that claim? Just because Ray likes Kropotkin, it doesn't make him a Communist, especially an "active one."

Last edited:

Kartoffel

I'm starting to see a trend here. Do you have a source for that claim? Just because Ray likes Kropotkin, it doesn't make him a Communist, especially an "active one."

He has mentioned it several times, most recently in the intervew with Danny Roddy. I'm sorry to tell you but he's one of those commie bastards you hate so much

burtlancast

He has mentioned it several times, most recently in the intervew with Danny Roddy. I'm sorry to tell you but he's one of those commie bastards you hate so much

Never heard Ray admit to being communist.

x-ray peat

Ray never said he was a Communist in the Danny Roddy interview posted on the other thread. He was telling a story about being called a Communist for putting up pro-labor signs in 7th grade... still waiting for your source that shows he was an active Communist.

It always amazes me that the same people who presumably hate Nazis think that Communists are just wonderful even though they killed far more people than the Nazis ever dreamed of doing. Try moving beyond Hannah Arendt and onto Solzhenitsyn. I guarantee you wont feel so good about Communists after a few chapters of the Gulag Archipelago.

Last edited:

burtlancast

Or you could try moving to Cuba for a dozen years or so.

Ever wondered why Oliver Stone, Jesse Ventura and Michael Moore keep lionizing the Castro regime in the medias but refuse to live there?

Last edited:

theLaw

I'm officially confused...................also, anyone heard from him in the last few weeks?

Webp_net_compress_image.jpg

Last edited:
I'm officially confused...................also, anyone heard from him in the last few weeks?

Webp_net_compress_image.jpg

Seems like reversed image. Buttons and rings can be photoshoped. People like mccain dont wear ankle bracelets. And if they do, they certainly don't switch legs. Those things are pretty permanent.

theLaw

Seems like reversed image. Buttons and rings can be photoshoped. People like mccain dont wear ankle bracelets. And if they do, they certainly don't switch legs. Those things are pretty permanent.

Well, you could use the "Photoshop" argument for just about anything.

The only reason that I could imagine that they would switch legs is that it's bothering him somehow. Which normally wouldn't be a good enough reason, but like you said, he's not your average criminal.

To be fair, I really can't imagine someone screwing up this badly.............even in the US government.:D

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals