John Muir, Founder Of Sierra Club, Rolling Over His Grave

yerrag

Michael Moore presents "Planet of the Humans," directed by Jeff Gibbs:

A scathing critique on the hypocrisy of green energy. Coming from Michael Moore is a strong statement, and it made me wonder why Michael Moore would turn against it. And it is very revealing of how a good idea could become the eye candy wrapper for a worldwide movement to co-opt it and replace it with the destruction of our forests and deserts in its name. The profits made are huge, and the profits it generates fund the marketing and propaganda that allows well-meaning people like college students to bless green energy without really knowing the abomination it has become. With environmental organizations like the Sierra Club supporting supposedly "green" initiatives, the green light for biomass has been given. Yet what feeds biomass is "wood chips," a euphemism for trees, and what's needed to turn trees into wood chips are fossil fuels.

In the end, green energy has become anything but green, and worse.

Long ago, I was to learn that Patrick Moore, a founder of Greenpeace, has turned his back on Greenpeace. And now I know. It has become, along with Sierra Club, a tool for the venture capitalists and the elitists to milk the naivete of the well-meaning public, to sanction their scheme of destroying further our earth in the name of profits. In doing so, they have to destroy fossil fuels and CO2, in order to make themselves the supposed saviors of our planet.

But this how the elites work. They corrupt whatever that is good in us, embodied in institutions such as the Sierra Club, Greenpeace, and the American Civil Liberties Union, and turn the good into their tools for destroying the decency that we have in society.

Michael Moore, in this documentary, shows us how we aren't the evil people in supporting Donald Trump. In his way, Michael Moore is making a 180-degree turn of his support of a hypocritical key policy of the liberal center-left. It's nice to see a Democrat of the progressive left help Donald Trump in the right way.

Last edited:

gaze

its the same with crap like beyond beef and almond milk. gets big time funding from millionaires and gets branded as a pro environment , pro health commodity. luckily milk and beef have thousands of years of history behind it, so people with a semi decent brain will eventually realize vegan alternatives are a scam

OP
yerrag

yerrag

its the same with crap like beyond beef and almond milk. gets big time funding from millionaires and gets branded as a pro environment , pro health commodity. luckily milk and beef have thousands of years of history behind it, so people with a semi decent brain will eventually realize vegan alternatives are a scam
Yes, very much so.

They first create an alternative narrative of good and evil. In this dreamed up worldview, good becomes evil. Evil becomes good. The industry council then creates a chair in a university, to make studies with conclusions making the good evil, and the evil good. The fund consumer groups (e.g. Center for Science in the Public Interest) that lambast the evil that is good, and praise the good that is evil. And then they get scientists in make studies against good and in praise of the evil. Then, they get writers and commentators and influencers to sell their narrative.

Target the institutions that people trust. Corrupt them. And the public will come to their narrative.

That was the way with saturated fats vs. PUFAs.
The way with estrogen vs. progesterone.
The way with climate science.
The way with milk and with milk substitutes.
Genetics vs. Epigenetics
Vaccination vs. Natural Immunity
Virus as Exosomes vs. Virus as Infections
Keto vs. Carbs

Industry Experts vs. Real Science
Terrorists vs. People fighting Oppressive Hegemons
Victim-Branded Oppressors vs. Terrorist-Branded Victims

gaze

Yes, very much so.

They first create an alternative narrative of good and evil. In this dreamed up worldview, good becomes evil. Evil becomes good. The industry council then creates a chair in a university, to make studies with conclusions making the good evil, and the evil good. The fund consumer groups (e.g. Center for Science in the Public Interest) that lambast the evil that is good, and praise the good that is evil. And then they get scientists in make studies against good and in praise of the evil. Then, they get writers and commentators and influencers to sell their narrative.

Target the institutions that people trust. Corrupt them. And the public will come to their narrative.

That was the way with saturated fats vs. PUFAs.
The way with estrogen vs. progesterone.
The way with climate science.
The way with milk and with milk substitutes.
Genetics vs. Epigenetics
Vaccination vs. Natural Immunity
Virus as Exosomes vs. Virus as Infections
Keto vs. Carbs

Industry Experts vs. Real Science
Terrorists vs. People fighting Oppressive Hegemons
Victim-Branded Oppressors vs. Terrorist-Branded Victims

very well said. They thrive off confusion by creating their own Truth. anyone who uses the word "science" can legitimize just about anything these days. reminds me of the milgram experiment, where subjects obeyed orders simply because the man giving them was wearing a lab coat.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

We're seeing the subversion of truth going on around us. It has gone beyond subversion, as for subversion to occur, it has to be done in the dark.

But we, the people, and not we, the vanguard, are seeing it right beneath our nose. But still, the establishment is not backing down for having been caught with their hands in the cookie jar. They are blatantly keeping us from seeing the truth, while they use media, traditional and internet social, i suppressing truth.

They deny the toxicity of glyphosate despite all the evidence. They denied mercury toxicity in vaccines, against all evidence and use their surrogate scientists to take down Dr. Andrew Wakefield. They invented AIDS despite the objections and proof of Dr. Duesberg, and spent billions on a non-existent virus. And they are repeating the same lie with COVID-19. Unlike their suppression of Duesberg and Wakefield, this time the deniers are facing a large group of scientists scattered worldwide - all contesting their science and their narrative of it. This is a very good sign.

The green energy hoax is on its last gasp. Along with it, the man-made climate change hoax will go as well.

I'm hoping a watershed moment will hope, when all of a sudden, the Titanic of Falsehood will reach a critical mass and will simply tip over. If only there were a wall to commemorate it by, just as the Berlin Wall was. It would be very symbolic.

Very much hoping that the spirit of liberty upon which the US was founded will be restored, and that it will once again be a beacon of democracy before the Deep State took the country in its grip and spell.

I long for the day that the airport of Washington. DC will be stripped of the name Dulles, as that name and the life of those two brothers should be cast in hell and in infamy.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
We're seeing the subversion of truth going on around us. It has gone beyond subversion, as for subversion to occur, it has to be done in the dark.

But we, the people, and not we, the vanguard, are seeing it right beneath our nose. But still, the establishment is not backing down for having been caught with their hands in the cookie jar. They are blatantly keeping us from seeing the truth, while they use media, traditional and internet social, i suppressing truth.

They deny the toxicity of glyphosate despite all the evidence. They denied mercury toxicity in vaccines, against all evidence and use their surrogate scientists to take down Dr. Andrew Wakefield. They invented AIDS despite the objections and proof of Dr. Duesberg, and spent billions on a non-existent virus. And they are repeating the same lie with COVID-19. Unlike their suppression of Duesberg and Wakefield, this time the deniers are facing a large group of scientists scattered worldwide - all contesting their science and their narrative of it. This is a very good sign.

The green energy hoax is on its last gasp. Along with it, the man-made climate change hoax will go as well.

I'm hoping a watershed moment will hope, when all of a sudden, the Titanic of Falsehood will reach a critical mass and will simply tip over. If only there were a wall to commemorate it by, just as the Berlin Wall was. It would be very symbolic.

Very much hoping that the spirit of liberty upon which the US was founded will be restored, and that it will once again be a beacon of democracy before the Deep State took the country in its grip and spell.

I long for the day that the airport of Washington. DC will be stripped of the name Dulles, as that name and the life of those two brothers should be cast in hell and in infamy.

Excellent rant - I fully agree. I love the Titanic of Falsehood theme! BTW Michael Moore started the annual Traverse City Film Fest in Michigan about 15 years ago. I've attended several times and have seen some wonderful movies - mostly foreign - that never made the "big screen". I was surprised at this documentary as Moore has been so supportive of ultra-leftist causes for so long. But making this documentary seemed to remove the scales from his eyes, at least on this topic. I commend him for seeing and revealing this truth.

You might find his 2015 movie "Where to Invade Next" interesting too.

burtlancast

Michael Moore ?

I'll pass.

burtlancast

In what way is the film off-base?

I've looked at Moore's past documentaries, and realized he's a master manipulator and the king of half truths.

Anything coming from him is bad news in my book.

LUH 3417

Half way through the film they start touting population minimization and a massive die off of humanity to save the planet. I’ll pass, too.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Half way through the film they start touting population minimization and a massive die off of humanity to save the planet. I’ll pass, too.
Yeah, that is in the documentary, and I don't blame you for stopping there. But you still went thru the earlier half, and that did expose the green energy scam.

I don't agree with Michael Moore is many things, but I still take some of his as useful.

Regina

Yeah, that is in the documentary, and I don't blame you for stopping there. But you still went thru the earlier half, and that did expose the green energy scam.

I don't agree with Michael Moore is many things, but I still take some of his as useful.
It's an excellent expose of the green energy scam.
Always great to see ideas investigated for their veracity--across all touted good and evil dichotomies.
But, yeah, he falls right onto population control with really no other offered avenue.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
It was good to see the responses to the 1st an 2nd showings, right after the credits - revealing the hypocrisy of the green scammers.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Excellent rant - I fully agree. I love the Titanic of Falsehood theme! BTW Michael Moore started the annual Traverse City Film Fest in Michigan about 15 years ago. I've attended several times and have seen some wonderful movies - mostly foreign - that never made the "big screen". I was surprised at this documentary as Moore has been so supportive of ultra-leftist causes for so long. But making this documentary seemed to remove the scales from his eyes, at least on this topic. I commend him for seeing and revealing this truth.

You might find his 2015 movie "Where to Invade Next" interesting too.
I think Michael Moore felt betrayed by how another good cause has been mangled into the Rube Goldberg machine that it is that you can hardly recognize how far the outcome is from the vision.

Regina

OP
yerrag

yerrag

The Guardian is heavily owned by Bill. I am surprised he would be against the Kissinger/Rockefeller de-population message.
Bill's greedy though. He wants that AND for no one to be able to look behind the curtain to see what they are doing to the Earth.
How long has he had the Guardian? I thought they did great with the Wikileaks thing, but after that they become all-establishment. Perhaps Bill bought in and that changed it's direction. I've removed it from my news feed.

Regina

How long has he had the Guardian? I thought they did great with the Wikileaks thing, but after that they become all-establishment. Perhaps Bill bought in and that changed it's direction. I've removed it from my news feed.
I saw it in one of the links coming out during this. maybe achillea?? BG gives Guardian a big chunk though.