Trump Elected Again?

Peatful

The modus operandi of the powerful establishment is "by any means necessary".

What the establishment is discovering is that the more extreme their methods are to take out Trump the more people wake up and turn against the establishment. I believe, from the point of view of the establishment, everything is on the table including the unthinkable. :(

Trump's historic win in Iowa is a sign that the establishment's tactics up to this point are not working. So the establishment will likely come up with more extreme ways to take Trump off the board.
Barron is only
What
17 years old?

His grandchildren?

Crazy to think about the potential for them to be the recipients….

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

LA

pizza-man-delivers.jpg

LA

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
WAYNE ROOT: “Do You Believe in Miracles?” Something Supernatural is Happening with President Trump. We are All Witnessing “The Trump Miracle.”
Do you believe in miracles? It’s time to start believing. What’s happening is supernatural. Everyone is starting to see it. Everyone is starting to believe. The signs are there. Trump is “the Chosen One.” Trump is sent by God and blessed by God.
Click here to read rest of article:

nomoreketones

I will certainly be pleased if Trump wins but considering the cheating operations have not been fixed, I won’t be surprised if he “loses.”
I think to actually be president, Trump will have to win by 10 or 15 million votes. Anything less than that can be compensated for by the powerful criminals who have a vested interest in Trump losing.

The important thing to remember is that this election is not about Trump. This election about the peaceful movement that Trump has created to restore the constitution and rule of law to the republic and to stop the fascist takeover of the federal government that is in progress. Every time Trump's opposition does something illegal to take down Trump, more and more people become appalled by the illegal actions of Trump's powerful opponents in government and industry.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals