Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Political Talk, Alternative World Theories' started by luke gadget, Nov 9, 2016.

1. luke gadget

luke gadget Member

You pathetic, ignorant morons. You have ruined us all, and destroyed this country.

2. BastiFuntasty

BastiFuntasty Member

Could it be that some are experimenting way too much with lsd derivates??

3. Rand56

Rand56 Member

Sour grapes at it's finest!

4. honeybee

honeybee Member

As I write this my life savings are going down the the tube because of a racist, narcissistic, homophobic blah blah wealthy white man. They wAnt a society of slaves to serve them. "Retirement" is a luxury for past generations.
    Hilary won the popular vote. Get rid of the electoral collage. Overturn this decision.
    Work on fixing the educational and social welfare systems.

5. honeybee

honeybee Member

Anyone who has savings or involved in stock market like a 401 k is losing. Apparently you don't like women or anything besides white men.

6. Amazoniac

Amazoniac Member

Why do you have to bring religion to the discussion? I know some liberal morons, they have integrity and are quite smart. That's pure prejudice..

7. Rand56

Rand56 Member

Shows how little you know of me. I'm neither a sexist or a racist. This would probably surprise you, being that you dems hold dear to your talking points, that I bet the VAST majority of people voting for Trump had nothing to do with sexism against Hillary, and Obama's dislike has nothing to do with racism. But I do understand that's what you all like to "gin up", by creating a greater divide.

8. whodathunkit

whodathunkit Member

So, @lukegadget, to bring up a theme you tried to raise with me in another thread, I guess your diapers aren't so clean today. :rolleyes: I think it's time to call you a waaaaaaahhhhhmbulance.

I also see that grace and class in the face of not getting your way are anathema to you. I suspect they always will be, since your type never quite seems to grasp the concepts. It's your way or the highway, and everyone else is a butt-flaming moron.

Behold the attitude when the immature Left loses. Attractive, no? Useful to see where the stereotypes of immature, tantrum-prone Leftists come from, though. Also a great argument for not handing power over to people who think like them.

Great thread. Thanks for starting it! :thumbsup:

9. burtlancast

burtlancast Member

thread moved

10. aquaman

aquaman Member

Move on.

Can we just discuss health and Ray peat's work?! These aren't discussions on politics, they are arguments and the same back-and-forth with no one listening. It achieves zilch.

11. aquaman

aquaman Member

127.6 mars days

12. gilson dantas

gilson dantas Member

Perhaps some of you must to read what sayd about the ellections the actress Susan Sarandon.

13. zelda_the_brain

zelda_the_brain Member

Sry I just want to say that the biggest Trump supporters I know are women and many have college degrees. The media does not represent me or admit that I even exist and that's offensive. I'm so sick of loud mouthed people assuming that everyone agrees with them. I've spent this election being afraid to say what I think for having the "wrong" opinion even though apparently many people agree with me, and having to listen to the other side non-stop and never getting to add my two cents for fear of being labeled as a bad person. Some very complacent people do not know how bad it has gotten for a lot of people. Seriously, I don't know a single healthy person (I live on the goiter belt in hospital city) and I must be racist for voting for someone who just might expect the FDA and other government agencies to do some regulating. Thanks for listening; I just had to get that out. Seriously, though, everyone should be allowed their own opinion, and not just if everyone agrees.

14. DaveFoster

DaveFoster Member

Writer
    There were nationwide riots across campuses. I met more Asian trump supporters than white, with one woman. Granted, there were about 15 people versus 20,000. People are very scared to voice their opinions in cities. No need for safe spaces here.

15. Such_Saturation

Such_Saturation Member

16. PeatThemAll

PeatThemAll Member

Statistically speaking, what are the chances that he's going to be there for 8 years?

17. Kyle M

Kyle M Member

I really need to vet the people I bother responding to on the internet more.

18. kyle

kyle Member

Trump was the highest energy candidate, thus the most Peat choice.

19. Such_Saturation

Such_Saturation Member

Lol admin edited his post

20. zelda_the_brain

zelda_the_brain Member