Donald Trump

Richiebogie

@amethyst said:

LOL, @ Paul Joseph Watson talking about "fake news". He's just as fake too. As is Alex Jones. ALL the media is "controlled". Doesn't matter if it's lamestream OR alternative. They all are fake. They all suck. They're all on the same team, just different flavors. Thought most free thinking people knew that.

The mainstream media has had consistent messages of Hillary good, Trump bad, Islam good, White Christians bad, importing oil good, self sufficiency bad, groupthink good, individual freedom bad...

Info Wars has been a small voice in the wilderness saying the opposite.

It cannot be coming from the same spirit.

See Matthew 12 verses 22-30

22Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw. 23And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David? 24But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.

25And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: 26And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand? 27And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast themout? therefore they shall be your judges. 28But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.29Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

30He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Last edited:

Richiebogie

That is correct, @Queequeg

How do we know if Trump is on the side of good (a prophet) or not? How do we know which side Soros is on, and each group he funds?

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

Queequeg

@Richiebogie , I agree and hopefully we will be able to tell the difference. However, the deception is not supposed to be that easy to see through. I would say that the vast majority of Youtube videos are just more deception. You can get the truth but rarely will you get the whole truth.

As for Soros, IMO he is just another court jew, an updated Rothschild bogeyman to re-direct the anger of the common people. It would be impossible that the existing power structure of the 1700s or of today would just sit back as these two upstarts emerged from the ghettos to takeover the world in one or two generations.

Last edited:

Richiebogie

@Queequeg
The deception is not supposed to be that easy to see through

It isn't easy for many Hillary supporters! You could explain and debate for hours and not make any inroads.

Just look at DaveFoster's Wild Female video above. The girls shriek hysterically at suggestions they do not hold in their hearts to be true!

The left's values are opposite. They also believe they are in the right!

Soros also thinks his money is going to good causes!

How can both sides be right or both be wrong when they are always opposite? (Bush and Kerry weren't opposites as they both were members of Skull and Bones secret society).

As for Soros, IMO he is just another court jew, an updated Rothschild bogeyman. It would be impossible for the existing power structure of the 1700s or of today to just let these two upstarts emerge from the ghettos to takeover the world in one or two generations.

Soros may be a Jew but he grew up pretending not to be one. He said he enjoyed working with the Nazis as a child to round up Jews in Hungary and to take their possessions. I think he said that if he wasn't involved someone else would have been!

Existing power structures include the ability for like minded people to come together and invest their time and energy to a common revolutionary cause.

goodandevil

@Richiebogie , I agree and hopefully we will be able to tell the difference. However, the deception is not supposed to be that easy to see through. I would say that the vast majority of Youtube videos are just more deception. You can get the truth but rarely will you get the whole truth.

As for Soros, IMO he is just another court jew, an updated Rothschild bogeyman to re-direct the anger of the common people. It would be impossible that the existing power structure of the 1700s or of today would just sit back as these two upstarts emerged from the ghettos to takeover the world in one or two generations.

Exactly correct. same principle applies to assange. if he was that dangerous you'd never hear his name.

DaveFoster

@Richiebogie, an updated Rothschild bogeyman
david-rockefeller.jpg

"Most fascinating perhaps is David’s relationship with the domineering Nelson. His elder sibling was tempestuous, ferociously ambitious and a compulsive womaniser.
As a child, David was reserved and solitary, with an passion for collecting beetles."

You know, stereotypes aren't real. Nope.

amethyst

@amethyst said:

The mainstream media has had consistent messages of Hillary good, Trump bad, Islam good, White Christians bad, importing oil good, self sufficiency bad, groupthink good, individual freedom bad...

Info Wars has been a small voice in the wilderness saying the opposite.

It cannot be coming from the same spirit.

See Matthew 12 verses 22-30

Dog. And. Pony. Circus. Left ring: doggies. Right ring: ponies. Middle ring: doggies ride on the back of ponies. Problem -Reaction-Solution

amethyst

Exactly correct. same principle applies to assange. if he was that dangerous you'd never hear his name.
Right. He's still around as a useful tool selling the agenda with his neo-bouffant hairdo.

Queequeg

How can both sides be right or both be wrong when they are always opposite? (Bush and Kerry weren't opposites as they both were members of Skull and Bones secret society).
Both sides can't be right but they can certainly both be wrong. Look into controlled opposition or divide and rule. Every side gets their own pied piper but that doesn't mean that they actually believe the crap they are telling us. There is no difference between the goals of Kerry and the goals of Bush. A snake doesn't move forward in a straight line but by moving first left and then right.

Existing power structures include the ability for like minded people to come together and invest their time and energy to a common revolutionary cause.
That is like saying the Borg is a group of like-minded people coming together for a common cause. To move up in the power structure you have to put aside your own beliefs and adopt those given to you without question or hesitation. If you look at any secret society, the teachings are changed at every level and if you wish to continue to progress, you are expected to quickly adopt these new beliefs and drop the old. It is a form of mind control. Look into the top beliefs of Scientology as an example. One of their high level teachings is that there is a galactic overlord whose name is Xenu.:greyalien:

Dog. And. Pony. Circus. Left ring: doggies. Right ring: ponies. Middle ring: doggies ride on the back of ponies.
lol Hegel could not have said it better.

Last edited:

amethyst

That is like saying the Borg is a group of like-minded people coming together for a common cause. To move up in the power structure you have to put aside your own beliefs and adopt those given to you without question or hesitation. If you look at any secret society, the teachings are changed at every level and if you wish to continue to progress, you are expected to quickly adopt these new beliefs and drop the old. It is a form of mind control. Look into the top beliefs of Scientology as an example. One of their high level teachings is that there is a galactic overlord whose name is Xenu.:greyalien:

Methinks scientology created the PUFA's. The Borg wants to TAKE OVER OUR BRAINS with PUFA oil....till we comply.

"Yes, Master Xenu, It is GOOD to eat corn oil! Yes Master Xenu, it is GOOD to eat soybean oil! YES YES! YUM YUM !PUFA's are VERY VERY GOOD FOR US! "

:nomnompopcorn (representative of a Borg like being who ate the PUFA popcorn)

Queequeg

Methinks scientology created the PUFA's. The Borg wants to TAKE OVER OUR BRAINS with PUFA oil....till we comply.

"Yes, Master Xenu, It is GOOD to eat corn oil! Yes Master Xenu, it is GOOD to eat soybean oil! YES YES! YUM YUM !PUFA's are VERY VERY GOOD FOR US! "

:nomnompopcorn (representative of a Borg like being who ate the PUFA popcorn)

:D Way to bring it on home :rightagain2

Borg-Trump.jpg

Last edited:

dbh25

LOL, @ Paul Joseph Watson talking about "fake news". He's just as fake too. As is Alex Jones. ALL the media is "controlled". Doesn't matter if it's lamestream OR alternative. They all are fake. They all suck. They're all on the same team, just different flavors. Thought most free thinking people knew that.
Who is the puppet master controlling all media?
The post was referring to the "fake news" narrative that started after the election.
Mark Zuckerberg outlines Facebook’s ideas to battle fake news

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

LOL, @ Paul Joseph Watson talking about "fake news". He's just as fake too. As is Alex Jones. ALL the media is "controlled".

Amethyst, this is the problem with the passive voice- you deleted the subject of who's doing the "controlling." Is it the reporter? The editor? The company that owns it? Our reptillian overlords? Truthfully, the phrase "ALL the media is 'controlled'" is really no different (content wise) that saying "All media is created by humans."

Clearly one of the biggest issues during this campaign was that fact that when it came to mainstream media, the subject being covered (Hillary Clinton) was DOING THE CONTROLLING. Think Watergate coverage would have been different if Woodward and Bernstein had cleared their stories with Nixon first?

There is no doubt that Paul Joseph Watson, Alex Jones, and other conservative sites like Breitbart clearly had bias. The thing that oddly made them more trustworthy (in my view, and I'm guessing many others) is that they clearly owned their bias.

That's why I like this list from Ron Paul's Liberty Report. It makes a specific, verifiable accusation (that these reporters colluded with Clinton), and even tells you where to find the proof (although it's an image without working hyperlinks). REVEALED: The Real Fake News List

amethyst

Amethyst, this is the problem with the passive voice- you deleted the subject of who's doing the "controlling." Is it the reporter? The editor? The company that owns it? Our reptillian overlords? Truthfully, the phrase "ALL the media is 'controlled'" is really no different (content wise) that saying "All media is created by humans."

Clearly one of the biggest issues during this campaign was that fact that when it came to mainstream media, the subject being covered (Hillary Clinton) was DOING THE CONTROLLING. Think Watergate coverage would have been different if Woodward and Bernstein had cleared their stories with Nixon first?

There is no doubt that Paul Joseph Watson, Alex Jones, and other conservative sites like Breitbart clearly had bias. The thing that oddly made them more trustworthy (in my view, and I'm guessing many others) is that they clearly owned their bias.

That's why I like this list from Ron Paul's Liberty Report. It makes a specific, verifiable accusation (that these reporters colluded with Clinton), and even tells you where to find the proof (although it's an image without working hyperlinks). REVEALED: The Real Fake News List

These 6 Corporations Control 90% of the Media in America

These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America

And who controls the 6 corporations?...well, you could say the "overlords' control THEM. And that includes Jones and Co. Just sayin.... If you don't realize who the "overlords" are, then you have some catching up to do. Please kindly refer back to my previous dog and pony, three ring circus post.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

tankasnowgod

These 6 Corporations Control 90% of the Media in America

These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America

And who controls the 6 corporations?...well, you could say the "overlords' control THEM. And that includes Jones and Co. Just sayin.... If you don't realize who the "overlords" are, then you have some catching up to do. Please kindly refer back to my previous dog and pony, three ring circus post.

Soooo, why can't you name the overlord or overloads? Is it Voledemort?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals