Donald Trump

zztr

I'm glad Hillary didn't win and Trump may well shake a lot of vile parasites out of the system, but, charlie, people need to wake up about what a guy like Trump can realistically achieve. This is a late stage empire on its inevitable trajectory. We're kind of where the Soviets were in the late 80s right now. There is going to be a fiscal crisis inside the next ten years, maybe as soon as next year. All indications are we are rolling over into a severe recession right now and there are no policy tools available to ameliorate it. Trump keeps talking nonsense about massive infrastructure spending and tax cuts. That is simply not going to happen because there is no more money. It was all wasted already.

The next three presidents are going to wish they hadn't won, is my prediction. Everything is going to get worse and worse for years no matter who is in charge. That such a large fraction of the population was willing to believe Bernie Sanders's nonsense about more free everything for everyone was really telling and worrying to me. Very many Americans are utterly delusional about how broke we are and will kick up an enormous amount of trouble as free stuff goes away and the standard of living declines. The situation is going to get dire when the crisis hits and Uncle Sam's checks start bouncing.

tara

Oh? Not one poll was correct this election cycle and yet we are supposed to believe that one?
I'm not saying they weren't also liked and supported by many, but each of them has a large number of people who felt very strongly against them, too. And quite a lot of people who dislike both of them (some of whom voted in end for a candidate that they had campaigned or voted against in primaries).

I agree that there were issues with polling methods.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I'm glad Hillary didn't win and Trump may well shake a lot of vile parasites out of the system, but, charlie, people need to wake up about what a guy like Trump can realistically achieve. This is a late stage empire on its inevitable trajectory. We're kind of where the Soviets were in the late 80s right now. There is going to be a fiscal crisis inside the next ten years, maybe as soon as next year. All indications are we are rolling over into a severe recession right now and there are no policy tools available to ameliorate it. Trump keeps talking nonsense about massive infrastructure spending and tax cuts. That is simply not going to happen because there is no more money. It was all wasted already.
You obviously have not read Joel 2:15-27. :D The "trajectory" has been stopped and there will be a fast restoration and everything taken from us will be returned. :joyful:

Just like it was written that Trump would win, so shall it be in those above passages. :hattip

I'm not saying they weren't also liked and supported by many, but each of them has a large number of people who felt very strongly against them, too.
His approval ratings are rising dramatically and will continue to rise. People see him already working hard for us and are waking up to the fact Donald Trump is indeed a good man who loves this country and will put America first.

Last edited:

tara

Queequeg

It's all perfectly coherent to me. The hegelian dialectics at play perhaps escape your grasp? What piece isn't a clear position?

... Do you think we should "complete the system of German Idealism"?

Last edited:

Ahanu

Just like it was written that Trump would win, so shall it be in those above passages.
I Just read it, Joel 2:15.“I am sending you grain,wine and olive oil,
Not so much peaty your lord.a anyway, how can you serioulsy think the book is about now. So selfcentered view

Ahanu

I wonder what will happen to Snowden. Deathcentence as Trump and his stuff want?

burtlancast

America needs above all an honest politician.

Whether it elected one remains to be seen...

Donald Trump settles fraud lawsuits relating to Trump University for $25m

"Today’s $25m settlement agreement is a stunning reversal by Donald Trump and a major victory for the over 6,000 victims of his fraudulent university.”

"Trump catapulted the case into the election this summer by assailing Judge Gonzalo Curiel, the federal district court judge hearing the case. Trump called him a “hater”, a “total disgrace” and “biased”. “He is not doing the right thing … [He] happens to be, we believe, Mexican,” he told a rally in San Diego."

"
The opening of 400 pages of the Trump University “playbook” to public scrutiny in June shone a light on the ruthless business practices the real estate mogul used to build his business empire.

Employees were told to get people to pile on credit card debt and to target their financial weaknesses in an attempt to sell them the high-priced real estate courses, especially the $34,995 Gold Elite three-day package.

The documents contained an undated “personal message” from Trump to new enrollees at the school: “Only doers get rich. I know that in these three packed days, you will learn everything to make a million dollars within the next 12 months.”

Staff were told to spend lunch breaks in sign-up seminars “planting seeds” in potential students’ minds about how their lives would not improve unless they joined the program. Staff were also told to ask them personal questions to discover weaknesses that could be exploited to help seal the deal."

Last edited:

Queequeg

We are in for an interesting ride:fearscream:;

tara

Don't you love the way people quote Trump saying climate change is a Chinese hoax,
even though Trump himself said that he was obviously joking?

What piece isn't a clear position?
His stated policy (briefly) on making the minimum wage $10/hour looks like it would be an improvement. (I wonder if he meant for service workers who can get tips too, or if they will would still have been expected to work for <$3/hour.)Shame everything else he said about it contradicts that.

The hegelian dialectics at play perhaps escape your grasp?
In my superficial understanding, Hegel believed that reality was based on ideas, rather than existing objectively and being reflected in peoples ideas. Ie not really an evidenced-based view of the world?
Do you mean the way Trump makes an estimate about what a particular sector of the electorate want to hear, flies the kite, then tries saying something opposite to an other audience, then eventually, after giving everyone what he thinks they want (however contradictory), adapts to the feedback by coming to a position somewhere in between, preferably vague to reduce accountability?
I think quite a few people voted for him because they believed he actually meant some of his definite-sounding policy pronouncements, not that they were policy development-in-progress.

This is from NBC "news".
Are you suggesting that they made up their quotes (I doubt it), or that the commentary is biased differently than your views (could be)? Seems to me as though what he said speaks for itself.

tankasnowgod

The situation is going to get dire when the crisis hits and Uncle Sam's checks start bouncing.

Trump pointed out something that I learned in my High School economics class- the Government never has to default or bounce checks, since it prints the money. Sure, that can lead to undesirable consequences like hyperinflation, but there is always the option to simply make more money. Many news organizations called this idea "reckless." While I'm wary of the idea of simply printing more money, I have to disagree- pointing out this fact of how the system works isn't reckless, while racking up the 20 trillion in debt in the first place was.

amethyst

Could you trust the 10% of media not controlled by these 6 corporations?

Well see, this is your problem. You still believe that a "portion" of media is not controlled. You are looking at the so-called alternative media as "not like the others". Because the alt. media aka Jones & co. says what YOU want to HEAR. And because it does that, you think it's just A OK. You want so badly to believe. So does half of America. But American has, for the majority, cognitive dissonance.You don't realise that the bought and controlled alternative media it is killing you with kindness, feeding you with rhetoric that is palatable to you, and makes sense. But unfortunately you don't "see" the truth that it is only setting you up for a fall. You only see what you want to see, that your hero will "save" America and bring it back from the brink, but sadly the Economist magazine already has your hero sitting in the "judgment" seat. It's probably going to have to be a lesson that the majority of the country is going to have to learn the HARD way. The lesson will probably be learned when the damage has already been done.

Like Jack Nicholson said to Tom Cruise in "A few Good Men" : ...."You can't handle the truth".

Exactly, you can't back up what you claim.

What is there to back up or prove? Either you have the knowledge to understand that the so called "controllers' of this world DO hide in the shadows, YET pull the strings that runs the circus, or you don't.

dbh25

Like Jack Nicholson said to Tom Cruise in "A few Good Men" : ...."You can't handle the truth".
What is there to back up or prove? Either you have the knowledge to understand that the so called "controllers' of this world DO hide in the shadows, YET pull the strings that runs the circus, or you don't.
One question is Yes/No, the other is short answer-
Could you trust the 10% of media not controlled by these 6 corporations?
Tell us about the "controllers"
Have a wonderful day.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals