Donald Trump

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
. If for some insane reason the system were reformed to become a national popularity contest on the executive branch nominee I bet it would go exactly the opposite as certain people think it would.
It would.

Then there is this:
Report: 3 Million Votes Cast By Illegals In Presidential Election

Since bot Trump and Clinton were widely disliked,

Oh? Not one poll was correct this election cycle and yet we are supposed to believe that one?

The propaganda polls and the establishment media have been completely discredited. The sell an illusion. If you want to understand the depth of this illusion check out Scott Adams blog.

Trump is a well liked man:
[Serious] People who have met or dealt with Donald Trump in person prior to the race, what was he like? • /r/AskReddit

q7FaBoy.png

Last edited:

zztr

The governance issue in the United States that annoys me the most is the direct election of senators, via the 17th amendment. It really needs to be repealed. The entire point of the senate (vice the house of representatives) is that it was supposed to be appointed by the individual state governments. It was an important and genius design in the original system that put a brake on federal power. The local state political establishments could exert a serious degree of supervision and control over the DC types. Direct election of senators makes no sense at all.

Queequeg

The governance issue in the United States that annoys me the most is the direct election of senators, via the 17th amendment. It really needs to be repealed. The entire point of the senate (vice the house of representatives) is that it was supposed to be appointed by the individual state governments. It was an important and genius design in the original system that put a brake on federal power. The local state political establishments could exert a serious degree of supervision and control over the DC types. Direct election of senators makes no sense at all.

Very true and really shows but one step of the incremental takeover of all powers by the Federal government. The irony is that I don't think the Constitution was ever intended to limit the Federal government in any meaningful way. The Anti-Federalist's saw right through the smoke and mirrors but unfortunately did not win the day. I would highly recommend that anyone read the Anti-Federalist papers; you would be shocked at how prescient they were. Librivox has a good audio of it.

Here's a good summary article or their fears come true
Anti-Federalists prophesied the end of freedom

Patrick Henry, Virginia Ratifying Convention
We drew the spirit of liberty from our British ancestors; by that spirit we have triumphed over every difficulty: But now, Sir, the American spirit, assisted by the ropes and chains of consolidation, is about to convert this country [Virginia] to a powerful and mighty empire: If you make the citizens of this country agree to become the subjects of one great consolidated empire of America, your Government will not have sufficient energy to keep them together: Such a Government is incompatible with the genius of republicanism: There will be no checks, no real balances, in this Government: ... who knows the dangers that this new system may produce; they are out of the sight of the common people: They cannot foresee latent consequences: I dread the operation of it on the middling and lower class of people: It is for them I fear the adoption of this system.

Pennsylvania Minority
The powers of Congress under this new constitution are complete and unlimited over the purse and the sword, and are perfectly independent of, and supreme over, the state governments, whose intervention in these great points is entirely destroyed.

Your suggestion would be a start but I think we would need many more fundamental changes to wrestle back our stolen powers and liberties. Unfortunately I would be afraid that any new Constitutional Convention would most likely make matters worse and end up destroying what few real freedoms we have left.

IMO the argument for proportional voting or an outright doing away with the electoral college is a red herring. At best it wouldn't really change anything and at worse would only further weaken the States and empower the Federal government. That is probably why it is so often floated by our betters: just more distractions to keep us out of the way.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
NSFW

Last edited:

DaveFoster

Trump will be the older than any other president when they first took the oath, so age and health might be a consideration.
Trump is a genetic specimen, despite his high PUFA intake; he snacks on steak and ice cream (probably Haagen-Daas) during the middle of the night. The saturated fats probably displace the PUFA.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

sladerunner69

Trump is a genetic specimen, despite his high PUFA intake; he snacks on steak and ice cream (probably Haagen-Daas) during the middle of the night. The saturated fats probably displace the PUFA.

Trump does not let pufa touch his body temply. He takes every precaution to avoid unsaturated fats, and if he is having a state dinner or something socially critical, he will load up on mixed tocopherols and niacinmide before hand, and be sure to consume plenty of coconut oil through the day.

DaveFoster

That's right; dairy all the way.

This was in the first comment:

"I respect your knowledge and always enjoy reading your blog. This post is so distasteful to me. It came at a time when many of us are trying to recover from the results of the election and regardless of the issues around raw milk, I was so disappointed to see this."

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Queequeg

Are you promoting the use of weed? You know it has high estrogen content right.
lol, I was actually trying to give something of a warning but I can see how the smiley marijuana face may have gotten in the way :grin

Last edited:

burtlancast

Ahanu

Winter is Trumping

burtlancast

Food for thought:

"I will keep protecting Israel from UN imposed sanctions" Trump

Trump is part of the same establishment, packaged in a different gift wrapper. He will perpetuate exactly the same mistakes of his predecessors.

The only real change would have come from Ron Paul ( or perhaps Ventura), but, alas...

yerrag

Let's find somebody with Trump's persona with Ron Paul's mind. Anybody you can think of?

Richiebogie

@burtlancast wrote: ""I will keep protecting Israel from UN imposed sanctions" - Trump"

Israel is a hard working democracy in a sea of hate.

In the last 8 years the US has been empowering radical Islam. eg. Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Syria destabilised, terrorists released from US prisons, Iran given $$$, etc.

Are you suggesting this was Israel's policy which Hillary Clinton, Kerry and Obama were following?

Or are you suggesting Israel is controlling global finance, or commanding dozens of entertainers via the illuminati? Was Israel responsible for the flow of muslims into Europe...?

The establishment were working very hard all the way along to keep Trump out.

Queequeg

@burtlancast wrote: ""I will keep protecting Israel from UN imposed sanctions" - Trump"

Israel is a hard working democracy in a sea of hate.

In the last 8 years the US has been empowering radical Islam. eg. Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Syria destabilised, terrorists released from US prisons, Iran given $$$, etc.

Are you suggesting this was Israel's policy which Hillary Clinton, Kerry and Obama were following?

Or are you suggesting Israel is controlling global finance, or commanding dozens of entertainers via the illuminati? Was Israel responsible for the flow of muslims into Europe...?

The establishment were working very hard all the way along to keep Trump out.

Since when has logic and facts gotten in the way of ignorance and hate. Scapegoating the Jews is the oldest trick of the ruling class to maintain their control.

amethyst

LOL, @ Paul Joseph Watson talking about "fake news". He's just as fake too. As is Alex Jones. ALL the media is "controlled". Doesn't matter if it's lamestream OR alternative. They all are fake. They all suck. They're all on the same team, just different flavors. Thought most free thinking people knew that.