Donald Trump

dbh25

Not sure what you're trying to say. The Republicans of the past are the Democrats of today. The Republican party of the past and present are similar only in name. They are pretending to be Democrats when they say that. Saying Republicans freed the slaves is a trick. The Democrats of the past(Republicans) have a dark history.
Are you serious, and if so, can you elaborate?

tankasnowgod

Not sure what you're trying to say. The Republicans of the past are the Democrats of today. The Republican party of the past and present are similar only in name. They are pretending to be Democrats when they say that. Saying Republicans freed the slaves is a trick. The Democrats of the past(Republicans) have a dark history.

What I'm saying is that your claims are ridiculous. You claim that saying the Replicans ended slavery is a lie. Yet, the Emancipation Proclamation was an executive order issued by Abraham Lincoln, a REPUBLICAN. The Republican party was founded on the idea of abolishing slavery. It's funny to me that you call that a lie.

Meanwhile, the Democrats and Republicans didn't "switch parties." I believe what you are referring to is Kennedy, a Democrat, getting elected and making civil rights a top priority. Johnson continued this, and actually got a lot of Kennedy's legislation passed. Many southern Democrats were unhappy about this, and eventually did become Republicans. But the parties didn't "switch." Nor was it as simple as some Democrats simply becoming Republicans. In 1968, George Wallace won 46 electoral votes as a third party candidate, running a pro-segregation campaign. Meanwhile, Nixon was a Republican in the 50s, 60s, and 70s.

And if you're gonna accuse the Republicans of lying, you should at least examine the Democrats recent history. In the 20th Century, there was only one sitting President who was impeached. He was impeached for Perjury, which isn't just lying, but lying under oath. That President is none other than the Democrat William Jefferson Clinton.

moringa

off topic, delete it when I got response please.
How do I contact a moderator privately?
How do I contact forum members privately?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
off topic, delete it when I got response please.
How do I contact a moderator privately?
How do I contact forum members privately?
Your "inbox" is at the top right of the forum. Or you can click "start a conversation" under a persons name in a thread.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
qoo5sdb2de0y.png

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Last edited:
OP
L

luke gadget

Yup, right on track
----------------------------------------------------

Hedge fund manager 'takes glee' over how Donald Trump conned his voters

Back up the truck right up to the swamp, boys. Trump is bringing in a fresh load of alligators.

Hedge fund manager Whitney Tilson was feeling happy Wednesday morning.

After Donald Trump ridiculed Wall Street on the campaign trail, the President-elect tapped former Goldman Sachs Group Inc. executive Steven Mnuchin to be his Treasury secretary and billionaire investor Wilbur Ross to lead the Commerce Department. Trump even met with Goldman Sachs President Gary Cohn inside Trump Tower.

It would suit Tilson just fine if voters who backed Trump because he promised to rein in Wall Street are furious now that he’s surrounding himself with bankers and billionaires.

“I can take glee in that -- I think Donald Trump conned them,” said Tilson, who runs Kase Capital Management. “I worried that he was going to do crazy things that would blow the system up. So the fact that he’s appointing people from within the system is a good thing.”

Gleeful Wall Street hedge fund managers. I think everyone can agree that’s mission accomplished. It certainly is as far as Wall Street is concerned.

If you were wondering why Wall Street recovered from it’s Trump Slump with unexpected speed, it’s because Trump immediately showed that he was not just ready and willing to play ball, but actually in a hurry to concede the whole game.

As Trump switches from using Wall Street as a punching bag to a farm team, bank stocks are roaring and executives and investors are sighing with relief. They’re not too worried about fury from Trump’s voters.​

Celebrate, Trump voters. The trickle down will start any minute now. Any minute. Just keep waiting.

Maybe some of his voters thought that Donald Trump might select someone different to run the Treasury Department. But the Wall Street insiders laugh at the whole idea.

On Wednesday morning, as a former Goldman Sachs executive was getting into his car in the suburbs to drive into New York, he said he was relieved by the Mnuchin news. The executive, who asked for anonymity to talk politics, brushed aside a question about populist fury over Trump’s Wall Street picks by saying a blue-collar high school graduate wouldn’t belong at the head of the Treasury Department.

Thrill to the joy as one Goldman Sachs team at Treasury hands off to another Goldman Sachs team. And Mnuchin has great credentials. He not only sold the complex derivatives that caused the economic slump, he then turned around and bought out a subprime lender and used it to carry out crushing illegal foreclosures, mostly in poor minority neighborhoods. He hits every single limb on the financial schemes ugly tree.

Another former Goldman Sachs banker, SkyBridge Capital founder Anthony Scaramucci, is said by analysts to be under consideration for a job as a top Treasury deputy. He’s well known for once asking President Barack Obama when he’d stop bashing Wall Street.

Yeah, He stood up to President Obama for the super harsh treatment he has given investment bankers. Treatment so harsh that zero traders have gone to jail for wrecking the national economy. But since screaming at Obama is the inside track to fame in the Republican Party, Scaramucci is a shoe-in. And don’t forget:

Stephen Bannon, Trump’s chief strategist, worked at Goldman Sachs, too.

They’re getting the old band back together! Those are some really nice alligators, Mr. Trump. Though the swamp is looking a little crowded. It’s probably time for a little expansion.

You can call it an infrastructure project.

Yup, right on track

Back up the truck right up to the swamp, boys. Trump is bringing in a fresh load of alligators.

After Donald Trump ridiculed Wall Street on the campaign trail, the President-elect tapped former Goldman Sachs Group Inc. executive Steven Mnuchin to be his Treasury secretary and billionaire investor Wilbur Ross to lead the Commerce Department. Trump even met with Goldman Sachs President Gary Cohn inside Trump Tower.

It would suit Tilson just fine if voters who backed Trump because he promised to rein in Wall Street are furious now that he’s surrounding himself with bankers and billionaires.

“I can take glee in that -- I think Donald Trump conned them,” said Tilson, who runs Kase Capital Management. “I worried that he was going to do crazy things that would blow the system up. So the fact that he’s appointing people from within the system is a good thing.”

Gleeful Wall Street hedge fund managers. I think everyone can agree that’s mission accomplished. It certainly is as far as Wall Street is concerned.

If you were wondering why Wall Street recovered from it’s Trump Slump with unexpected speed, it’s because Trump immediately showed that he was not just ready and willing to play ball, but actually in a hurry to concede the whole game.

As Trump switches from using Wall Street as a punching bag to a farm team, bank stocks are roaring and executives and investors are sighing with relief. They’re not too worried about fury from Trump’s voters.​

Celebrate, Trump voters. The trickle down will start any minute now. Any minute. Just keep waiting.

Maybe some of his voters thought that Donald Trump might select someone different to run the Treasury Department. But the Wall Street insiders laugh at the whole idea.

On Wednesday morning, as a former Goldman Sachs executive was getting into his car in the suburbs to drive into New York, he said he was relieved by the Mnuchin news. The executive, who asked for anonymity to talk politics, brushed aside a question about populist fury over Trump’s Wall Street picks by saying a blue-collar high school graduate wouldn’t belong at the head of the Treasury Department.

Thrill to the joy as one Goldman Sachs team at Treasury hands off to another Goldman Sachs team. And Mnuchin has great credentials. He not only sold the complex derivatives that caused the economic slump, he then turned around and bought out a subprime lender and used it to carry out crushing illegal foreclosures, mostly in poor minority neighborhoods. He hits every single limb on the financial schemes ugly tree.

Another former Goldman Sachs banker, SkyBridge Capital founder Anthony Scaramucci, is said by analysts to be under consideration for a job as a top Treasury deputy. He’s well known for once asking President Barack Obama when he’d stop bashing Wall Street.

Yeah, He stood up to President Obama for the super harsh treatment he has given investment bankers. Treatment so harsh that zero traders have gone to jail for wrecking the national economy. But since screaming at Obama is the inside track to fame in the Republican Party, Scaramucci is a shoe-in. And don’t forget:

They’re getting the old band back together! Those are some really nice alligators, Mr. Trump. Though the swamp is looking a little crowded. It’s probably time for a little expansion.

Is that why you're unbanned?

tankasnowgod

Yup, right on track

Oh by the way, I forgot, congratulations on totally calling the election! You were totally right, Trump had no chance in hell of winning!

ThinkPerceive

Oh by the way, I forgot, congratulations on totally calling the election! You were totally right, Trump had no chance in hell of winning!

Sarcasm - not too surprised though.

Yep, pervasive voter suppression in red states, a total blackout of actual (not fake) news, endless lies from Trump and a LOT of ignorance among voters; I had NO idea it could be as awful as it was and was indeed surprised.

It wasn't a victory of values though. It was a total con job. Did I predict the country would NOT be conned? Yes I did - just overly optimistic I guess.

I don't care if I'm banned or not - and how is that relevant to the above?

But don't make it about me - if you approve of the above, great. If you don't, great. Totally up to you.

Just saying... seeing as he brought back some old clinton friends LOL

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
It wasn't a victory of values though. It was a total con job. Did I predict the country would NOT be conned? Yes I did - just overly optimistic I guess.
So basically you are arguing things will go on as usual, the same things you fought so hard to keep going. Why you even mad bro?

tankasnowgod

Sarcasm - not too surprised though.

Yep, pervasive voter suppression in red states, a total blackout of actual (not fake) news, endless lies from Trump and a LOT of ignorance among voters; I had NO idea it could be as awful as it was and was indeed surprised.

Translation- Even though I was wrong, I was still totally right!

OP
L

luke gadget

This is unbecoming. You're just doing playground bullying, and not paying any attention at ALL to the article I posted.

I mean, pictures of black people doing (something?). Means what - how does this defend your view or prove me wrong about anything?

So you're fine with the way the "drain the swamp" promise is proceeding?

I'm not going to engage in your attack counter-attack games here, I'm just curious how you resolve what's actually happening with what you think was going to happen.

It was kind of predictable, since he hired a bunch of lobbyists to help manage the transition.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
This is unbecoming. You're just doing playground bullying, and not paying any attention at ALL to the article I posted.
Why would we start believing you now when you have been totally wrong for months? It is proven that your sources do not live in reality and have a zero track record for understanding the strategic moves Donald Trump makes or the reasoning behind them. Donald Trump plays 12D chess and if anyone thinks they can figure out his moves ahead of him are kidding themselves.

I just do not understand how you want us to believe you now when you have been so wrong about this entire process. I will stick with my source because it has proven to be infallible. :hattip

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals