Donald Trump

amethyst

lol. I'm starting to "like sparkly purple-ly gemstones" too
Being called Quee? not so much :wink
Well, it is part of your forum name o_O It's kinda cute :angelic: But Queequeg you will remain :D

Queequeg

Well, it is part of your forum name o_O It's kinda cute :angelic: But Queequeg you will remain :D
only teasing :grin. You can call me Quee any time:cheers

Queequeg

careful, you don't want to be messing with the kharmic-chi :shh:

Last edited:

john3333

For the Americans who realized their vote matters and even more so for Californians, who make 1/8 of the American population, I am praying that Trump is stopped. When someone wins the popular vote and they still somehow lose the election, it makes you realize the election system is broken. Two million-vote lead, and for what?
This is why I support CalExit. We have the largest population in the United States, yet it seems it's all for nothing. Our vote doesn't matter. Nothing matters. We want Bernie, or Hillary at least. I've been participating in the protests and I urge all those who dislike Trump to do the same.
Everyone I know is disappointed in the election, but I think Trump will be in for some surprises. A common enemy unites the people, after all.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
paid.jpg

john3333

That's a joke like the rest of what Trump says. This is why I can't stand trickle down theorists. If you really want to help people, raise the minimum wage and tax the top 1% heavily.
6c2883f50569ccdd0ebb9424a5c2f743e2192750a0737f1d1c4be77f7f9d4c20.jpg

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Qmp2WN.jpg

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
9oCBHl.jpg

john3333

By Depression, hopefully it's not a Great Depression. I hope, I don't think, Trump is even possible of doing that bad.
Instead of us accepting Trump, Trump will have to accept equality. I have a Jewish friend who actually compared Trump to Hitler. I agree. He's a demagogue.
Honestly, from my studies, I'd probably never even vote Republican, let alone Trump. It's a party built on false belief(Christianity), misogyny, racism, islamophobia, xenophobia, and anti-science(climate change denial, evolution denial, and much more), and lies(claiming that Republicans are the party that freed the slaves. That happened before Democrats and Republicans switched parties. How don't they know their own country's history? Didn't they have history class?). It's actually hilarious how wrong they are sometimes.

If anybody reading this has been inspired, I recommend to you to become a feminist. It's probably the best change I've made. It's the best thing a male can do. If you're a female, but you aren't a feminist, it's almost as if you hate yourself. Being a non-feminist female, is like being Caitlyn Jenner, who is a transgender Republican.

Last edited:

kyle

By Depression, hopefully it's not a Great Depression. I hope, I don't think, Trump is even possible of doing that bad.
Instead of us accepting Trump, Trump will have to accept equality. I have a Jewish friend who actually compared Trump to Hitler. I agree. He's a demagogue.
Honestly, from my studies, I'd probably never even vote Republican, let alone Trump. It's a party built on false belief(Christianity), misogyny, racism, islamophobia, xenophobia, and anti-science(climate change denial, evolution denial, and much more), and lies(claiming that Republicans are the party that freed the slaves. That happened before Democrats and Republicans switched parties. How don't they know their own country's history? Didn't they have history class?). It's actually hilarious how wrong they are sometimes.

If anybody reading this has been inspired, I recommend to you to become a feminist. It's probably the best change I've made. It's the best thing a male can do. If you're a female, but you aren't a feminist, it's almost as if you hate yourself. Being a non-feminist female, is like being Caitlyn Jenner, who is a transgender Republican.

You know how they say listening to classical music can bump your IQ up?

I think reading this was like the opposite of that.

amethyst

And now, enter stage left, Hillary Clinton slowly emerges from the shadows.......

Clinton campaign will participate in Wisconsin recount, with an eye on ‘outside interference,’ lawyer says

"Will participate" being the determined phrase.......

I can imagine her carefully carving up the thanksgiving turkey, while wistfully thinking:

" Three days to go! Only THREE days before I make my oh so subtle counter move! Victory! I can just taste it!!!! " followed by her gleeful cackling laugh, heard all throughout the gated Chappaqua compound and surrounding neighborhood.

Her beleaguered and weary secret service men were not amused.

tankasnowgod

It's a party built on false belief(Christianity), misogyny, racism, islamophobia, xenophobia, and anti-science(climate change denial, evolution denial, and much more), and lies(claiming that Republicans are the party that freed the slaves. That happened before Democrats and Republicans switched parties. How don't they know their own country's history? Didn't they have history class?). It's actually hilarious how wrong they are sometimes.

To quote the great William Shatner from Airplane 2, "Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes."

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

john3333

To quote the great William Shatner from Airplane 2, "Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes."
Not sure what you're trying to say. The Republicans of the past are the Democrats of today. The Republican party of the past and present are similar only in name. They are pretending to be Democrats when they say that. Saying Republicans freed the slaves is a trick. The Democrats of the past(Republicans) have a dark history.

yerrag

Which pill did you take? Oh, never mind.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals