Does Anyone Know Why Babies Have Balding Hairlines?

baccheion

We're missing the point.

Real question is how they regrow hair?
Transgender/MTF tend to regrow hair with hormone therapy. Megadose melatonin (240 milligrams) is associated with a similar outcome.

Babies would have lower DHEA, more sleeping, lower sex hormones, increasing melatonin, etc.

Adrenaline

Transgender/MTF tend to regrow hair with hormone therapy. Megadose melatonin (240 milligrams) is associated with a similar outcome.

Babies would have lower DHEA, more sleeping, lower sex hormones, increasing melatonin, etc.

What wrong with DHEA? I thought it's beneficial for hair.

Ras

Do you have a link to information about this melatonin overdose association with hair growth?

Ras

Exhibit A

Why do babies start off with hair like this.
I've been asking this question for years. There is something remarkable in that most babies are born with thinning in the typical MPB regions. I've seen countless babies display scalp hair identical to very old men. It's frustrating to see this not being explored by every hair loss researcher in the world, when it seems to me a profound "coincidence" that hides a valuable answer.

lampofred

I've been asking this question for years. There is something remarkable in that most babies are born with thinning in the typical MPB regions. I've seen countless babies display scalp hair identical to very old men. It's frustrating to see this not being explored by every hair loss researcher in the world, when it seems to me a profound "coincidence" that hides a valuable answer.

RP has said babies are born with high prolactin, high iron, and exhibit symptoms of hypoxia/oxygen deficiency (which is exactly the same as high estrogen), I think because of the sudden decrease in CO2 from the womb into the world.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I believe its has to do with development of the brain and surrounding vasculature in the scalp

DhtAssassin

Do we have any studies with babies? Sayings like "Someone said" or "I think" (without solid arguments) don't bring anything useful to the discussion..

LucyL

Exhibit A

Why do babies start off with hair like this.
Did he start off like that though? (He's Adorable, btw) What did his scalp look like actually at birth, not 3-4 months after? Is he bottle fed? What is the diet of the mother, if he's nursing? How is her health? What are her hormone levels like? These questions all have to be answered too.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Do we have any studies with babies? Sayings like "Someone said" or "I think" (without solid arguments) don't bring anything useful to the discussion..

no studies. But it doesnt hurt to put out theories. I find all input is useful. You just need to weight it appropriately

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals