Long Term Eunuchs STILL Bald. Androgens Aren’t The Sole Cause Of Hairloss !

GorillaHead

I don’t know where people got the idea that castrated men do not bald. But these men in this documented analysis on average castrated for 30 plus years experience varying levels of norwoods.

When it comes to hormones it’s becoming more apparent that an optimal balance is different for anyone. Once that balance is interrupted problems occur. There is no set standard. People report taking androgens for years and only noticed increased hard fall. Some report the opposite.

personally my hair was in its prime when I was on a cycle. The only times my hair has ever taken a hit was when I got off a cycle and when I took aromatase inhibitors.

Most steroid users I have seen definitely have receded. However I have seen users who only have stronger hairlines after a cycle.

Attachments

• jcem4324.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Soren

Forum Supporter
I think a big part of the reason why Steroid users often have receding hairline is due to the non-androgenic aspects of steroid use. Often a lot of inflammation promoting substances are used such as human growth hormone which when chronically elevated are very stressful for the body.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I think a big part of the reason why Steroid users often have receding hairline is due to the non-androgenic aspects of steroid use. Often a lot of inflammation promoting substances are used such as human growth hormone which when chronically elevated are very stressful for the body.

I agree with this. But I actually think this inflammation you are talking about is also related to the shift in hormones. You see when men age their androgens go down and estrogens go up. They get mild Gyno sometimes and hairloss and lots of body hair. bodyhair is def estrogen related. well when you get off a cycle that’s exactly why happens to so many users.
The shift is stressful. It’s damaging. You basically become impotent or an old man for a brief period. Then you have users trying to control this with aromatase inhinitors which destroy hair and things link Nolvadex a SERM. There is so much we don’t know about these drugs affect the HPA axis in tissue hormone synthesis.

I believe hormones work opposite in females and males.