Tons Of Health Risks Associated With Going Bald Young

Vegancrossfit

thank god we have fin to fix our hormone profile. 80% dht inhibition. Fixed :)
You know what, I am so thankful for Merck I will actually just donate to them. Maybe with that money they can fund another study downplaying the risks of dht inhibition or hire better lawyers to fend off all those maniacs in court
„Enjoy your bald head then“. Well yes, I am at least enjoying it more than a non functioning ****, b**** ***s, sunken eyes and mental decline, all of which I experienced while taking this ***t

you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about

tankasnowgod

Greater heart disease risk than obese people
Early baldness 'main heart disease risk'
Less fertile
Is There A Link Between Hair Loss & Infertility? – Times Square Chronicles
Greater risk of covid infection
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article243736662.html

Okay this is getting ridiculous. Early baldness is associated with so many other terrible things.

**** this is so disheartening. There must be a way to correct this. Are bald/balding people just built weaker? What explains why some men can live exactly the same way and not experience the same thing.

My classmates who binge drink, live off fast food, and never sleep all have perfect hairlines and not a care in the world. Their environments can't have been very different from my own.

Is it really plausible that people born with unfortunate genetics would have so many poor traits as well? That seems ludicrous. This is such a cripplingly depressing experience.

Suggestion...... stop taking any health reporting done in any sort of mainstream news source at face value. They all basically reprint press releases. Dig for their source, and usually, it's pretty pathetic.

Something along the lines of "In the group on 1000 with hair, 87 had a cardiovascular event over 20 years. In the group of bald/balding men, that number was 105."

They'll paint that as a 20% increased risk, but it's just a difference of 16 people out of 1000. Likely meaningless.

this is ridiculous, you can’t have side effects *five* years after taking a drug for a few months.

Know-it-all, I took 1.25 mg for a whole year. And I developed side effects within a month of quitting that have persisted for 4 years. That clear enough, or do you need it drawn out?

Vegancrossfit

Know-it-all, I took 1.25 mg for a whole year. And I developed side effects within a month of quitting that have persisted for 4 years. That clear enough, or do you need it drawn out?

all in your head buddy. Here’s my last bit of advice before know it alls here ban me for the Nth time. Go to r/tressless on Reddit. Enjoy a positive environment for once, with successful testimonies. Quit this shithole here, leave the conspiracy theories to the fat bald crazies.

it starts with the brain. If you’re a loser spending your free time among losers, you can only sink deeper. Anyways, I can’t save the world.

Good luck!

OP
K

Kenny

all in your head buddy. Here’s my last bit of advice before know it alls here ban me for the Nth time. Go to r/tressless on Reddit. Enjoy a positive environment for once, with successful testimonies. Quit this shithole here, leave the conspiracy theories to the fat bald crazies.

it starts with the brain. If you’re a loser spending your free time among losers, you can only sink deeper. Anyways, I can’t save the world.

Good luck!

would hardly call tressless positive

Good luck!

With that kind of ***t tier advice, the last thing I'm going to say to you is good riddance.

I'm not here for my hair anyway, that's a done deal, what I'm after is to save my health or what's left of it. What's your reason for coming back? Don't think anyone needs your salvation.

Ableton

With that kind of ***t tier advice, the last thing I'm going to say to you is good riddance.

I'm not here for my hair anyway, that's a done deal, what I'm after is to save my health or what's left of it. What's your reason for coming back? Don't think anyone needs your salvation.

he is obviously coping
give it some time and you might see him lurking here or on hackstasis lol

Summer

Tressless may as well rename itself to r/Finasteride. Like most other subreddits, it’s full of obvious shills.

GutFeeling

tankasnowgod comment was on point.

Btw, just the way you talk screams depression and anxiety...

DhtAssassin

Tressless may as well rename itself to r/Finasteride. Like most other subreddits, it’s full of obvious shills.
What shills? Show me real results with diet changes lol. Frauds like Danny Roddy promote ebooks about diet yet they can never post such good results like people on tressless subredit who take finasteride. Actually, I've never seen a single person regrowing his hair with diet changes. You're just in denial.

JDreamer

What shills? Show me real results with diet changes lol. Frauds like Danny Roddy promote ebooks about diet yet they can never post such good results like people on tressless subredit who take finasteride. Actually, I've never seen a single person regrowing his hair with diet changes. You're just in denial.

Yes - shills. People are who paid to promote their product on Reddit and various other popular online forums. If you're not familiar with the process you've got your head in the sand bud - 'tis where a lot of marketing happens.

DhtAssassin

Yes - shills. People are who paid to promote their product on Reddit and various other popular online forums. If you're not familiar with the process you've got your head in the sand bud - 'tis where a lot of marketing happens.
You really think people are promoting generic finasteride for money there? Bill Gates probably released COVID too?

OP
K

Kenny

To be fair he is not wrong - tressless is covered in substantial progress pictures and success stories using potentially harmful pharmaceuticals. RPF has some great info, but Danny Roddy and the RP folks have little to none.

its doubtful that tressless posters have much to gain from posting their results on reddit aside from justifying their risks

JDreamer

To be fair he is not wrong - tressless is covered in substantial progress pictures and success stories using potentially harmful pharmaceuticals. RPF has some great info, but Danny Roddy and the RP folks have little to none.

its doubtful that tressless posters have much to gain from posting their results on reddit aside from justifying their risks

As someone who's worked in the stock world for the last 10 years where there's a lot of forum participation - trust me, you'd be shocked at how often it goes on.

That's not to say there aren't some people who are willingly just showing you what their results are.

JDreamer

You really think people are promoting generic finasteride for money there? Bill Gates probably released COVID too?

I don't think. I know.

While we're on the subject - what are you doing here anyways? You literally bring nothing to this forum whenever you speak now. Everyone knows about Fin. Anyone with a brain understands the serious risks that come with taking it and some have read the endless accounts people have provided online of the health problems they experienced on it.

People on this site are not looking for those kinds of risks to save their hair. That's why it's a Ray Peat forum, not a big pharma forum. If you've got nothing else to offer besides the obvious , sincerely run the f- on man.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals