Health is a process, but what can I do right now?

WonMore

I say that because I see people here reporting worse hair loss after taking niacinamide or pregnenelone (even though theoretically preg should have no negative effects?)
Yeah, I see some threads about it. There might be different reasons for it, but if you want to play it safe you can start with Progest-E instead.
I don't know how reversible it really is. I feel like if it was that reversible we'd have more success stories. It seems like most success has been from people who managed to slow or stop the loss, and regained a point or two on the scale. That said it's clearly representative of an underlying problem, and fixing that problem should fix the hair-if it isn't past a state of no return.
That's a very fair point, which I pondered for a long time. But I think it goes with the implicit assumption that regrowing hair would be everyday business, at least to some extent. And in the human history, person would rather go in just one direction, downhill, healthwise. Everything else, if had happened, was treated as a miracle. It's not trivial to repair yourself and you can see it even on this forum, where, although with access to Peat's unprecedented knowledge and approach, people still frequently struggle.
If you want some context on how it could work biologically, to reassure yourself a bit, although it's not directly related to hair specifically, you can check Robert Becker's book The Body Electric (which I think is even uploaded somewhere on this forum), which deals with some phenomena, that would normally goes over science and daily experiences' head, in very serious and thorough manner.

I remember that my mother and her friend, when we were in Spain, they were washing their head with tap water. After less than 2 years, her friend started losing hair till you could see the scalp. My mother also had drastic hair loss, but not as bad.
Once they started using mineral water from bottles, both of them started growing back their hair pretty fast and after a year, both of them had incredible hair quality. This could be a big point.
When I was living with my parents, I always used water from our personal well, which was not treated with anything, neither filtered. My hair was perfect. That was 6 years ago.

During that time I moved from place to place and some apartments had a toxic taste on their tap water. During the last year, I was living in more modern buildings and water still had a bad taste. I noticed at one point that I could see low key my scalp in the mirror. From that moment I thought something is not right. It's time to start the experiment with mineral water!
I don't know why I didn't start what my mother did before, thanks for this thread haha.