Tons Of Health Risks Associated With Going Bald Young

DMF

Thinking and worrying about loosing your hair will definitely cause you to loose your hair

Thinking and worrying about loosing your hair will definitely cause you to loose your hair

You do realize that practically nobody starts thinking about losing hair until they actually see that they are losing it, right?

Hevel

In my experience, dental health( the accumulation of plaque regardless of diet) heart disease and hair loss all arise from the same mechanism.

baccheion

They all seem related to PTH's reverse flow of calcium. Same caused by acidic diets, not getting more calcium (or magnesium) than phosphorus, not getting at least 2x more potassium than sodium, etc..

OP
K

Kenny

In my experience, dental health( the accumulation of plaque regardless of diet) heart disease and hair loss all arise from the same mechanism.
and what should we do to go about fixing it

Tarmander

What about Ray's story about the guy who burnt his head really bad and grew back his hair? It is probably a mixture of local and systemic.

Intense daily head massage if your forearms can handle it has been shown to regrow hair. Seriously it works it's just super hard to maintain

If you are really so down about this, change your life drastically

baccheion

What about Ray's story about the guy who burnt his head really bad and grew back his hair? It is probably a mixture of local and systemic.

Intense daily head massage if your forearms can handle it has been shown to regrow hair. Seriously it works it's just super hard to maintain

If you are really so down about this, change your life drastically
Capsaicin has the same effect. Vanilloid receptors.

Hevel

Care to elaborate?
I think the accumulation of biofilm that leads to calculus formation, the buildup of calcified plaque in the arteries and the overproduction of sebum that eventually suffocates the scalp are related in some way, it's impossible to single out one cause as there are too many factors in play, I know there is some impairment in calcium metabolism that we inherit and it's being exacerbated due to long term vitamin D deficiency, bad digestion, zinc depletion due to high copper levels and an under-active thyroid that makes it harder to retain magnesium.
Dental Calculus Is Associated with Death from Heart Infarction
Stopping hair loss with good oral health

and what should we do to go about fixing it
I haven't found out yet, I only know what accelerates hair loss(which goes along with gum sensitivity and then chest pains) and what slows it down to some minor degree but I never managed to stop shedding completely.

GreekDemiGod

I think early childhood trauma is probably a factor in most cases of early balding. It definitely was for me. My parents became a trigger of constant stress when they were around. Just hearing a door open would cause a stress response for me as a child/teenager. This hyper active stress response has followed me into adulthood. Thankfully, I have tools to minimize it now thanks to this forum
:eek::(

Ableton

I don't believe regrowth is possible without local action too.

yup, I think many actually overcome the processes behind balding. Evident in baldness stopping, scalp texture/tension normalizing and some general health parameters. But then - fibrosis. It stops there. No one knows how to reverse it. In fact, I guess spending ridiculous amounts of time every day massaging it out will probably indeed work.
Many of us work from home at a desk and could actually wear some kind of machine doing it for us. But...they do not seem to work right? Never really looked into them.
I suppose they are not strong enough.
Fibrosis reversal is the problem in regrowth imo

Ableton

yup, I think many actually overcome the processes behind balding. Evident in baldness stopping, scalp texture/tension normalizing and some general health parameters. But then - fibrosis. It stops there. No one knows how to reverse it. In fact, I guess spending ridiculous amounts of time every day massaging it out will probably indeed work.
Many of us work from home at a desk and could actually wear some kind of machine doing it for us. But...they do not seem to work right? Never really looked into them.

what do you guys think about a cycle of dermarolling + minox (collagen inhibiting and thus fibrosis inhibiting?!) to do this?
Would a collagen inhibitor work in theory paired with local wounding?
Alternatives to minox for this?

Vegancrossfit

Got on Finasteride at 23, that didn't stop it either, quit Finasteride and developed PFS, that's when it greatly slowed down. Now at 28 I still have decent hair, but my health is really bad and I know that when I fix what Finasteride broke, it will all go. Unfortunately I probably just have to make peace with that, because I haven't found a way to control this without sacrificing my hormones and well-being.

this is ridiculous, you can’t have side effects *five* years after taking a drug for a few months.

(Early) hair loss is a sign of very bad hormone profile, your issue was there before finasteride and it’s not going to improve with age. Get blood/Dutch testing and try HCG/HRT.

OP’s classmates “don’t have a care in the world”. I think there isn’t much else. Reading hair loss forums is an intense anxiety trigger, one can envision how far down the rabbithole people are, it is contagious too. Reading success stories on r/tressless is far more productive

Ableton

this is ridiculous, you can’t have side effects *five* years after taking a drug for a few months.

(Early) hair loss is a sign of very bad hormone profile, your issue was there before finasteride and it’s not going to improve with age. Get blood/Dutch testing and try HCG/HRT.

OP’s classmates “don’t have a care in the world”. I think there isn’t much else. Reading hair loss forums is an intense anxiety trigger, one can envision how far down the rabbithole people are, it is contagious too. Reading success stories on r/tressless is far more productive

thank god we have fin to fix our hormone profile. 80% dht inhibition. Fixed :)
You know what, I am so thankful for Merck I will actually just donate to them. Maybe with that money they can fund another study downplaying the risks of dht inhibition or hire better lawyers to fend off all those maniacs in court
„Enjoy your bald head then“. Well yes, I am at least enjoying it more than a non functioning ****, b**** ***s, sunken eyes and mental decline, all of which I experienced while taking this ***t

DhtAssassin

thank god we have fin to fix our hormone profile. 80% dht inhibition. Fixed :)
You know what, I am so thankful for Merck I will actually just donate to them. Maybe with that money they can fund another study downplaying the risks of dht inhibition or hire better lawyers to fend off all those maniacs in court
„Enjoy your bald head then“. Well yes, I am at least enjoying it more than a non functioning ****, b**** ***s, sunken eyes and mental decline, all of which I experienced while taking this ***t
It's not only Merck . Plenty of studies from asia on finasteride/dutasteride and it's safety.

TheSir

I suspect that massaging too frequently can be counterproductive. In order to reverse fibrosis you need to alternate between periods of breaking and healing. Going hard all the time without giving the scalp any chance to finish healing could well result in formation of new fibrotic tissue.

Furthermore, breaking fibrotic tissue is not as much about frequency as intensity. It's hard and painful to break fibrotic tissue -- casually massaging with your fingers, even if every day, may not necessarily provide enough stimulation. You should find yourself a massage stone or some blunt aluminium object in order to really dig in to the scalp. It should get so painful and uncomfortable that you grimace, as the fibrotic tissue is usually quite sensitive.

Assuming that you DO manage to break some of the tissue each session, something like 1-2 sessions a week should be more than enough to make progress. Fibrosis sets in so slowly that it won't have any chance to advance further in between the sessions, and having multiple days in between the sessions will give the scalp the downtime it requires for healing

Last edited:

ilhanxx

I got some side from fin, but it is gone, I use topical dut, it is very effective and safe from fin, I dont see any post dut syndrome and complaint about it, massaging is very very weak for aggressive aga, dut is not acrossing systemic because of molecular weight, but it can cumulate, one or two topical dose for one week is enough