Dismiss Notice
  6. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

DeFibron - Liquid Methylated SFA For Lab/R&D

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Sheik

Sheik Member

That's it, I have to spend more money.

2. Soren

Soren Member

Would this have potential benefit for pulmonary fibrosis. I'm assuming if so it would be a downstream affect from it working against endotoxin and thus creating less serotonin in the body rather than a direct method of action. Is there any evidence that these substances directly lower serotonin?

3. Scenes

Scenes Member

Haha the 360 vision makes me think my basketball prowess is about to go through the roof!!

4. Regina

Regina Member

:emoji_basketball: Woot!

5. Mufasa

Mufasa Member

I'm wondering if it would be worth a try putting this on the hairline (for regrowing hair on the hairline). Wasn't MPB associated with fibrose?

6. chispas

chispas Member

Hate to say it, but my hair is longer, thicker and more attractive to my girlfriend since eating a ***t tonne more fat. Especially fat from chocolate. My hair was like a dead womans on a very low fat, high carb diet. It literally did not grow for five months. Scary ***t.

7. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

Why do you hate to say it, lots of people report that going very low fat was detrimental to their health, the treshold of feeling good seems to vary between individuals.

As for fibrosis, as discussed in the earlier posts, the mechanisms against fibrosis do not suggest that the product would be effective against fibrosis in such cases .DeFibron - Liquid Supplement For R&D
    Of course the systemic effects could be beneficial anyway.

8. Pointless

Pointless Member

Update on my test! Usually I do not finish complete tests of supplements because some kind of side effect deters me, but this compound has been extremely interesting. I've been keeping notes on it.

The night of 6/5, after my 21 drop dose, I started to see symptoms of inflammation. I notice all these: bloated, painful joints in the knees (might be the vit. E as I'm very sensitive to AIs of all kinds), aching all over, green phlegm, sour stomach, loss of appetite, nausea, loose stools. These were very minor.

6/6 I noticed a strength increase working out. There was a 10% gain in push-ups done before failure with an increase in explosive force. It was not comparable to PanSterone or caffeine, but noticeable. Performance on the balance beam was especially noticeable, in terms of quickness and stability. This increase in balance is something I've seen with PanSterone. Similarities to adamantane were noticed: clear singing voice, a little emotional, pleasurable rushing sensation on the skin. 10 more drops were administered that night, and there was some twitching of the eyebrow. It was constant for the next 24 hours but eventually stopped.

6/7 The eyelids seem like they might be drooping less, but that could be the vit. E or I might be imagining things.

6/8 I started to see much more noticeable increase in libido and arousal. I look for signs of suppression as I have seen most dopaminergics or AIs like Lisuride, PanQuinone, vit. E, etc. These can cause a rebound impotence or erectile dysfunction. I haven't seen anything like that yet with DeFibron. Inflammatory symptoms have abated as I expected might happen. No more loose stools or runny nose, a little bloating but a little drier at other times. That night I administered 21 drops again (up from 10 before)

6/9 I started administering in the morning to get the proper circadian effect and started with 10 this morning (on top of 21 last night). Noticed a relaxation consistent with lowered cortisol like from magnesium, holy basil, Lapodin, sodium thiosulfate, etc. Too much can be fatiguing. Edit: I wanna make clear that the inflammatory symptoms returned after this larger dose but not as bad as before, then abated again by the 10th.

My conclusion is that this is dopaminergic and has many similar properties to adamantane, maybe due to its effects on water. Sorry for the long post, but I thought other experimenters might want a more in-depth look at some of the effects.

Very interesting compound. I'm especially curious of the inflammation symptoms as they seem like they could be caused by endotoxin, yet I'm hoping this will solve a lot of problems with endotoxin. Do you have any thoughts or studies on how this might affect the immune system? This study says it should be anti-inflammatory but I'm wondering why I saw these effects flare up when I started or increased my dose?

9. CoolTweetPete

CoolTweetPete Member

Telecommunications / Health & Fitness
    I started applying a small amount to the scalp topically yesterday. I will report back if I see any changes.

10. Constatine

Constatine Member

My findings are consistent with yours, including the initial loose stools.

11. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

@Pointless since you want to target the liver why not try to use it orally? (not sure you did from what you report, thanks for the detailed report btw)

12. Pointless

Pointless Member

Applied topically to the torso in every dose. Vitamin E causes digestive issues so oral is unlikely to be a good choice.

13. nullredvector

nullredvector Member

UPS
    Would defibron have similar effects to saturating cardiolipin as mitolipin does?

14. chispas

chispas Member

Because high consumption of sugar is not turning into cholesterol for me, or making my hair amazing. Fat on the other hand, seems to do the trick, in quantities much greater than the 65g of sat fat that Ray eats reportedly.

15. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

He said a few times that 33/33/33 could be close to the ideal macro nutrient ratio, not sure if he still thinks it is.

16. chispas

chispas Member

I think that the suggestion makes no sense. Each of the macronutrients have a different calorie quantity. Even ethanol has approx 6 calories per gram despite being considered a carbohydrate. Why divide the calorie load so arbitrarily into equivalents?

Not very scientific.

17. Rand56

Rand56 Member

I have noticed extra teeth sensitivity and sorenesss in gums from taking this, and only taking 10 drops daily. I can't put my finger on it if its from anything else that I'm doing. Anyone else having these symptoms, or have a clue as to why I'm experiencing this? I took a 325mg aspirin tab last night and felt better not long afterwards.

Extra inflammation? Sounds contradictory since methyl palmitate is anti-inflammatory.

18. Pointless

Pointless Member

Yes, I've noticed this, but for me it's not really a sensitivity. I can drink cold and hot liquids without pain. It's more of a soreness or stinging. On the other hand, I was noticing last night that my teeth seem to fit together better when I bite, and I wasn't thinking that DeFibron could've caused it, so I think this deserves more testing.

19. Rand56

Rand56 Member

So you have also noticed gum soreness? I've had teeth sensitivity before but without the gum soreness. I'm going to give it a rest for now, and re-visit later with even a smaller dose.

20. Pointless

Pointless Member

I'm going to drop down to 1 drop and increase the dose by 1 drop twice a week as I just think that's wise with most dopaminergics. They just seem to cause less problems when gradually increasing dose. Memantine, caffeine, Bromocriptine, etc.