Confidence

OP
J

Jing

High dose aspirin and tribulus worked very well for me.
I don't seem to notice anything from aspirin I've taken tribulus aswell not noticed anything probably didn't have a good extract though.

redsun

This is a question I had a long time myself too: If I keep my dopamine high, doesn't it eventually have to turn into adrenaline? Or can it be excreted before that, or be converted in another way?
It can be broken down via MAO B and COMT.

OP
J

Jing

drop the fake attitudes you learned and focus on being the natural you and you will worry less.
I don't have fake attitudes I just hide my problems good, people see me as confident as I don't show I'm not confident I don't show that I'm worrying , doesn't matter what I try I still feel like a kid and always feel awkward around people .

Kunstruct

doesn't matter what I try I still feel like a kid and always feel awkward around people .
Maybe this is way too personal, but anyone close to you encouraged you at some point in life to be kind and respectful with people because that is how others will see you as a good or valuable individual?

shine

Interesting that B1 was mentioned several times in this thread. I recently increased my thiamine dose and now take 300mg daily and my confidence is noticeably boosted along with a feeling of being "quick on my feet". Kind of puts me in that Conor McGregor mindset.
I think it has a lot to do with fatigue and the amout of energy you can generate. If any situation can come up and you have the energy to take it on, you will feel confident.
If you don't have the energy everything seems scary, especially things that are uncertain.

OP
J

Jing

Maybe this is way too personal, but anyone close to you encouraged you at some point in life to be kind and respectful with people because that is how others will see you as a good or valuable individual?
No, I always just been like this even at 2 year of age I was very shy and awkward around people growing up I was always really shy has gotten better with age but I still just feel awkward and weird around people.

OP
J

Jing

Interesting that B1 was mentioned several times in this thread. I recently increased my thiamine dose and now take 300mg daily and my confidence is noticeably boosted along with a feeling of being "quick on my feet". Kind of puts me in that Conor McGregor mindset.
I think it has a lot to do with fatigue and the amout of energy you can generate. If any situation can come up and you have the energy to take it on, you will feel confident.
If you don't have the energy everything seems scary, especially things that are uncertain.
I've not noticed anything with b1 I've used high dose of thiamine and benfothiamine.

B___Danny

Stop restricting calories. You need to eat as much food as satiates you. By satiation I mean that your body stops allowing food to come into your mouth. Don’t listen to these people who are on pills in their 20’s. Stop denying your intuition and senses, it is all you need to navigate through life. Surrender to your body and your body will reward you. Deny your body and your body will deny you. Or just take pills and hormones and remain on this forum for 5+ years like many here and never explore true human connection. All you need is your self, you already have the answer. Best of luck.

OP
J

Jing

Stop restricting calories. You need to eat as much food as satiates you. By satiation I mean that your body stops allowing food to come into your mouth. Don’t listen to these people who are on pills in their 20’s. Stop denying your intuition and senses, it is all you need to navigate through life. Surrender to your body and your body will reward you. Deny your body and your body will deny you. Or just take pills and hormones and remain on this forum for 5+ years like many here and never explore true human connection. All you need is your self, you already have the answer. Best of luck.
Lol for the past 1month Ive been eating 4-5000 calories everyday . I restricted calories recently but only for 2ish months to lose fat, before that I was eating 3000 plus calories everyday got to fat lol never helped my confidence.

fever257

How do you feel confident or "manly" less anxious etc.. ?
I always just feel anxious and have no confidence in myself I always still feel like I'm a kid or something .
Testosterone , dht, Masteron, proviron, androsterone, 11keto dht , winstrol, dianabol, anti estrogens , thyroid, pansterone, estroban, progesterone, b vitamins, zinc , copper , magnesium , calcium , vitamin d , K2 ,taurine, glycine diet , getting muscular and strong none of it helps .

**BY FAR, the thing that helped the most with confidence, self esteem, happiness, anxiety, everything - was meditation. mindfulness and meditation takes some work, especially if you’ve never done it before, or have what’s called “monkey mind” (your mind sporadically jumps around from though to thought). what meditation does is it activates the prefrontal cortex (smart part of our brain that allows us to plan, etc. and other animals don’t have) and it silences Default Mode Network (DMN) which is what causes us to ruminate constantly on the past and the future. basically you become PRESENT and MINDFUL.

anyways, nofap is also a huge influencer for me too!

OP
J

Jing

**BY FAR, the thing that helped the most with confidence, self esteem, happiness, anxiety, everything - was meditation. mindfulness and meditation takes some work, especially if you’ve never done it before, or have what’s called “monkey mind” (your mind sporadically jumps around from though to thought). what meditation does is it activates the prefrontal cortex (smart part of our brain that allows us to plan, etc. and other animals don’t have) and it silences Default Mode Network (DMN) which is what causes us to ruminate constantly on the past and the future. basically you become PRESENT and MINDFUL.

anyways, nofap is also a huge influencer for me too!
Meditation I never been able to do properly , yh no fap I definitely feel better with I average probably one ejaculation every two weeks always during sex aswell.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals