Blood Test Results - Premature Ejaculation

Frankdee20

Are you concerned at all about SJW Serotonin reuptake inhibition ? Boosting Serotonin isn’t good, but the herb also enhances NE, DA, and even GABA. This likely balances out 5HT, right ?

Are you concerned at all about SJW Serotonin reuptake inhibition ? Boosting Serotonin isn’t good, but the herb also enhances NE, DA, and even GABA. This likely balances out 5HT, right ?
Boosting neurons makes you high, excessively is damaging, but that is with all neurotransmitters. eventually the brain wants to maintain homeostasis by downregulation. One cannot simply say serotonin in the brain is bad, it works in a modulating system.

But SJW works not directly on receptor transporters, and so is less likely to give trouble like SSRI.
appears to work by increasing intracellular sodium concentrations.[9]

Frankdee20

Isn’t unregulated 2A bad ? 2A is generally bad

Steve123

It has improved quite a bit, perhaps correcting magnesium deficiency and the subsequent improvement in tight pelvic floor muscles

So how did you correct mag def? Just supplementing mag? And what have been doing to improve pelvic floor muscles.. I’ve been looking into them just not sure of what exercises to do, how often etc..

Frankdee20

It’s been almost 2 years that I’ve supplemented Magnesium. All different forms and dosages. The reason I know I’m deficient is because my shoulder diskensia has slowly corrected itself. My shoulder blades have slowly began to relax and stay flush with my back.

I’m guessing the deficiencies extend to the pelvic floor, when they’re in a spasm, they’re going to just have no control.

Steve123

It’s been almost 2 years that I’ve supplemented Magnesium. All different forms and dosages. The reason I know I’m deficient is because my shoulder diskensia has slowly corrected itself. My shoulder blades have slowly began to relax and stay flush with my back.

I’m guessing the deficiencies extend to the pelvic floor, when they’re in a spasm, they’re going to just have no control.

i need to look into mag, is there a certain one that is good? Is it just plain tablet? .. i thought you meant specific exercises for the pelvic floor muscles?

i've been looking into it a bit and it seems histamine is an issue, now i eat probably a lot of foods that are histamine producing, should i be cutting down on them? or would i benfit from cypro before i sleep with a girl?

Frankdee20

i need to look into mag, is there a certain one that is good? Is it just plain tablet? .. i thought you meant specific exercises for the pelvic floor muscles?

i've been looking into it a bit and it seems histamine is an issue, now i eat probably a lot of foods that are histamine producing, should i be cutting down on them? or would i benfit from cypro before i sleep with a girl?

I never really looked into histamine vs adrenaline and all that for PE. I think it’s different for everyone. I’ve had long standing magnesium deficiency and I know this because muscles are slowly coming out of spasm slash tension.