Confidence

Jing

How do you feel confident or "manly" less anxious etc.. ?
I always just feel anxious and have no confidence in myself I always still feel like I'm a kid or something .
Testosterone , dht, Masteron, proviron, androsterone, 11keto dht , winstrol, dianabol, anti estrogens , thyroid, pansterone, estroban, progesterone, b vitamins, zinc , copper , magnesium , calcium , vitamin d , K2 ,taurine, glycine diet , getting muscular and strong none of it helps .

Collden

Drugs or supplements are not the answer to getting confident, you have to work on your mind.

Keep pushing your comfort zone, do things that scare you, speak your mind, assert yourself, say no, don't be afraid to offend people, go after what you want even if it means facing possible rejection.

Something I'm reluctant to do myself but is a time-proven way to gain manly confidence, join a full contact martial arts club.

Last edited:

milkboi

One thing: dopamine. Even though my T is low, if I keep dopamine high (and stay on my purpose, I guess that's the second thing) confidence ain't a problem.

Dopamine precursors, nicotine, seleginine (quit that though), strong coffee all should help

Inaut

Did not work for me

Does for me.

Did you see results though @GreekDemiGod while training? It took me a while to start noticing changes but its all up and on-wards for me now. I don't care about small stuff anymore and just feel comfortable with who i am/have become.

I always just feel anxious and have no confidence in myself I always still feel like I'm a kid or something .
Testosterone , dht, Masteron, proviron, androsterone, 11keto dht , winstrol, dianabol, anti estrogens , thyroid, pansterone, estroban, progesterone, b vitamins, zinc , copper , magnesium , calcium , vitamin d , K2 ,taurine, glycine diet , getting muscular and strong none of it helps .

Drugs or supplements are not the answer to getting confident, you have to work on your mind.

Keep pushing your comfort zone, do things that scare you, speak your mind, assert yourself, say no, don't be afraid to offend people, go after what you want even if it means facing possible rejection.

Something I'm reluctant to do myself but is a time-proven way to gain manly confidence, join a full contact martial arts club.
Although i think working on one's diet and environment helps, it's probably not enough. Improving the other side of the coin, so to speak, will complement the efforts of improving the body.

The ability to stand your ground concerning the things that you believe to be right is absolutely essential, and it will require practice. It's inevitable that you'll annoy some people simply because you're being firm, so there will be some storms, but the net effect is overwhelmingly positive, I think.

Also, don't let anyone tell you what to do. And by this, I don't mean that you should disregard suggestions that people give you, but if somebody orders you to do something, do NOT do it( unless you were going to do it anyway, in which case you're just doing your own thing).

Something which I feel is pretty useful that I heard from Jordan Peterson: if you're not wrong, do not apologize.

boris

Like @Collden says there is no magic bullet. Hoping and looking for it can make it worse.

If you are looking for a substance that will give you confidence it would be cocaine, but the effect on your braincells would be similar to sticking your head in the microwave.

For me anxiety manifests when I am subconsciously acting against my own principals.
How are you doing on Maslow‘s Hierarchy Of Needs? The mentally worst times of my life were when some of the most basic aspects of Maslows pyramid where missing. But instead of looking at what was lacking, I was blaming my anxiety for the lacking. It takes some courage and discipline to break out of the cycle. It‘s a constant process.

https://www.simplypsychology.org/maslow.html
5775CC12-013A-4830-BD0C-C085AC04CAF7.jpeg

Although i think working on one's diet and environment helps, it's probably not enough. Improving the other side of the coin, so to speak, will complement the efforts of improving the body.

The ability to stand your ground concerning the things that you believe to be right is absolutely essential, and it will require practice. It's inevitable that you'll annoy some people simply because you're being firm, so there will be some storms, but the net effect is overwhelmingly positive, I think.

Also, don't let anyone tell you what to do. And by this, I don't mean that you should disregard suggestions that people give you, but if somebody orders you to do something, do NOT do it( unless you were going to do it anyway, in which case you're just doing your own thing).

Something which I feel is pretty useful that I heard from Jordan Peterson: if you're not wrong, do not apologize.

Max23

Of supplements only thiamine has benefitted for that. Being afraid of failure reduces confidece. If one sees failures as incidences that teach, not as something that cause negative feelings, one would fear less. Having a goal is also important, then one can really use those failures to gain benefits towards achieving the overall goal.

OP
J

Jing

Lift weights ...
I do lift weights have been for over a year ... I'm in the process now of building muscle I've been in to weights since I was 12 years old on and off but this time I've been dedicated for over a year lifting weights has never done nothing for my confidence.

OP
J

Jing

I've done all that.

OP
J

Jing

One thing: dopamine. Even though my T is low, if I keep dopamine high (and stay on my purpose, I guess that's the second thing) confidence ain't a problem.

Dopamine precursors, nicotine, seleginine (quit that though), strong coffee all should help
Coffee doesn't help, nicotine doesn't either don't want to take seleginine.

Sofia

I remembered the study about the killer rats who were lacking B1. You can never be confident around people like that.

Kunstruct

With so much circulating dopamine how did you manage to get it not to convert to adrenaline?

redsun

Anabolic steroids and all the other stuff would never work. Its a Dopamine issue mostly, also norepinephrine. So as someone mentioned cocaine would work here. And other strong DNRI like substances would also do it... ritalin, adderall, etc. Friend who was very smart but unconfident and unsocial (not autistic but socially aversive) before hand and then got prescribed one of these things, made a 180 degree turnaround socially because of it.

Now I am not saying you should take any of that stuff (in the long run they cause their own problems), but I am trying to illustrate that its the catecholamines that are the biggest players. Steroids do nothing if those are suboptimal. Manliness is in the brain, doesn't come as much from testosterone as it does from dopamine/noradrenaline. In other words, it is the second most vital thing to support your catecholamine pathway as much as possible. Then the first most vital part is to live a life you are a proud of, be the best version of yourself.

GreekDemiGod

Thinking to all the confident guys with a lust for life that I know, I can conclude
  • a big part of it is proper hormonal profile in childhood, adolescence (high testosterone & DHT, high energy & libido). It is so crucial. Harmonious body and face development.If you're a tall, athletic guy with strong bones, proper jaw & maxilla, high libido, you probably won't have anxiety issues and low confidence. It doesn't even register to you that one could live this way.
  • Positive reinforcements. joy and sex-filled adolescence, youth. Trauma-free childhood. This is a big one.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals