The Good: Fully Ascended After 2 Months Of Peating/haiduting, The Bad: As Angry/depressed As Ever

Edind9

current age: 28, sex: male. I always had issues of sublincal hypothyoroidism, low GH, hyper prolactemia, fatigue, etc.

This resulted in a plethora of physical, psychological and aesthetic issues. the main aesthetic issues i initally tackled also with jaw repositioning (also following trauma) and complete myofunctional therapy with a very effective palate expander that made my post orthognatic surgery palate from 24 mm (canine to canine) to 31 mm, and it also squared my face out a lot.

However i still continued to have a non dymporphic face with mildly bulging eyes even if i have well developed cheek bones, occipital bump, puffy face.

Body wise i have always bean lean but it has been impossible to put up muscle.

In just a couple months of peating and haiduting i have fully transformed:
my face is now intimadating, eyes are completely hooded like if somebody stuck them in my face, the tilt is positive, the face is more firm. Gonial angles are now flaring out and below my jaw, my lips are more red and my eyes more green (BE CAREFUL WITH KUINONE UNDER THE EYES IT CAN REALLY DAMAGE EYES AVOID CONTACT EYES-KUINONE!!!).

not only this: my penis is really much bigger-my girlfriend was the first to notice. my gf now reaches vaginal orgasms regularly (before it was sporadic and rare, like 1 a month). this happened also because i put much more vigour and interest in *******.

also my gf is always smelling me and says she loves my smell.

My body is much more muscular, less fat....its almost like my frame is broader, i stand more upright...

(i can send pics to who really wants them in private proving face/body changes-they are not done professionally so there are some differences in lighting etc but the differences are so striking that they are still interesting).

The issue is all this really exacerbated my hatred toward the modern world, office jobs, contemporary lifestyle. It almost led me to believe that you must be a high estrogen soy bean cuck to adapt in this world and be subservient.
I really cant stand consultants from Deloitte with zero experience advising me on my job...i cant hold my thoughts in meetings...i hate commuting...i have zero energy to be in the rat race, much less than before.

also when i study for some useless new automation tool our snr mngmt want to implement i have much less focus, i just want to swim in the sea....

does this happen to everyone or only me ? how can i keep all the good effects but find a way to function in society?

Ideally i would change lifestyle, but its unfeasible at least in the short term.

What i take:

Dobbler

I feel you, happens to me too. Maybe when stress hormones are down and body is running on higher gear, your thinking is so clear and general understanding is better, rather than dumbed and numbed down by serotonin, estrogen and cortisol you truly see how sick people and this society is. I could write here how much i hate many things but this post would be too long. The thing is , almost everything in modern society is incredible toxic and most of all, unnecessary. People are so ******* stupid in every way, and only way to see this is like you said, ascending to another dimension with Peating and Haiduting.

OP
E

Edind9

i fully agree dobbler.
I think once you lower your unhealthy stress hormones you dont have anxiety surges when some idiot sends you an email or is complaining for trivial budget issues-not having anxiety surges and high stress you just feel "ew'".

Wondering if supplementing with metergoline might make me feel better-thoughts?

Cirion

I'm not even well yet and I still relate 100%, I see how dumb this society is and agree totally. Our world runs off stress hormones and makes people die young wasting the best years of their life in a cubicle and only obtaining freedom after their health is gone and all their youthful years are also gone.

What I would possibly suggest, is maybe trying to find other income streams to escape the rat race sooner? That's what I want to do. I plan to consider other avenues of income streams once I am well enough to have the energy to do so. One thing I want to do is write a book documenting my healing process once I've cured myself. I doubt that'll alone make me rich, but it is one of several things I want to do.

Kram

The issue is all this really exacerbated my hatred toward the modern world, office jobs, contemporary lifestyle. It almost led me to believe that you must be a high estrogen soy bean cuck to adapt in this world and be subservient.
I really cant stand consultants from Deloitte with zero experience advising me on my job...i cant hold my thoughts in meetings...i hate commuting...i have zero energy to be in the rat race, much less than before.

also when i study for some useless new automation tool our snr mngmt want to implement i have much less focus, i just want to swim in the sea....

does this happen to everyone or only me ? how can i keep all the good effects but find a way to function in society?

Ideally i would change lifestyle, but its unfeasible at least in the short term.

My health isn't perfect yet but I am definitely struggling with this as well and not sure what the solution is. I am hoping as metabolism continues to improve, one is able to brush off / ignore much of the idiocy that comes with living in the modern world.

OP
E

Edind9

I'm not even well yet and I still relate 100%, I see how dumb this society is and agree totally. Our world runs off stress hormones and makes people die young wasting the best years of their life in a cubicle and only obtaining freedom after their health is gone and all their youthful years are also gone.

What I would possibly suggest, is maybe trying to find other income streams to escape the rat race sooner? That's what I want to do. I plan to consider other avenues of income streams once I am well enough to have the energy to do so. One thing I want to do is write a book documenting my healing process once I've cured myself. I doubt that'll alone make me rich, but it is one of several things I want to do.

I am starting to look into possibilities-issue is i live in Southern Europe and my net salary is more than 120 k p year which is very difficult to have in this part of the world and i have adjusted my life style accordingly.
I would be ok making half but not making 30 k a year.
Its tough.

OP
E

Edind9

i also wish we can find a way to cope better other than radically changing lifestyle.
I will add
Energin (instead of thorne)
solban

But especially: Metergoline.

will i cope????

Dobbler

You always talk how you want to make alot of money so you can escape the race early, but what if one is to get a low stress job with less salary? Im assuming engineering etc. harder jobs are more stressful than say customer service at pleasant company?

OP
E

Edind9

the issue for me is i dont want to go in a ****** office. its not about working less hours or changing job family....so its a tad more complex having 9 years of experience in being an office rat

D

danishispsychic

not to sound super LA or anything but anger is a cover emotion. go deeper and you might figure some things out to really heal. also , do some liver cleansing.

OP
E

Edind9

not to sound super LA or anything but anger is a cover emotion. go deeper and you might figure some things out to really heal. also , do some liver cleansing.

thank you-this is the kind of feedback im looking for. I'm sure this excessive anger-while well motivated-is not healthy.

how can i do liver cleansing?

Vinny

Honestly, I don,t think you have a problem.
When young, healthy, making a sh*t load of money and GF really enjoys to ride your big co*k, life must be beautiful.

OP
E

Edind9

it isn't.
i dread my lifestyle and i regret past choices. I hate technology, ALL modern corporations/gvmntal bodies, i just want to have a job that entails no computer-today this is basically impossibile unless youre really lucky.

rei

You wrote the post i have been putting off the last 6 months, just because the changes are so drastic and continuing i keep thinking "this surely must be the last of it" just to be proven wrong again and again. It's slightly scary how similar the details are.

OP
E

Edind9

brutal-id love to discuss more, if you want. It's rare to find like-minded people amongst all these "agent smiths"

upload_2019-9-30_19-26-10.png

rei

I will write a similar "testimony" once i feel the daily progress is coming to an end. If i would not have objective evidence of exceptional ability in certain sports and physical challenges i would have assumed that i was just deformed since early childhood. But i don't know what is real any longer, because the evidence for it being true is piling up, and in that case it just underlines what the general ability/health of the population is, and what is thought of as normal. Which is scary^2

-written under 200W of 660nm LED lighting i yesterday threw together on this "journey". I'm becoming a ******* plant.

Fexxx

I feel your pain but "complaining" is not an option. Try to be the nicest Guy and inspire / motivate your office colleagues and maybe be so cool and smart to "inspire" some Delloite Guys ;) . Nobody in this world can make you angry - only you and your expectations can make you angry. Accepting the reality is the first step before a change.
Your Hormones have improved now it's time to use this energy wisely and work on your mindset.

Amazoniac

brutal-id love to discuss more, if you want. It's rare to find like-minded people amongst all these "agent smiths"

View attachment 14984
Little do you know that there are infiltrates alike perceiving you as one more agent in the crowd. This is definitely true considering the now intimidating face. Open anesthesiology book ,chapter psychology : al dere

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals