Lost Trying Improving My Health

Trunks00

Hi,
I am a 32 years old man from Spain (by the way, sorry for my english). I really love the forum and I have finally decided post my case because I think there are people here with a lot of knowlegment about overall health and my doctor don´t pay much attention to my case ( I have been with these problems for more than 5 years) and my health is getting worse and worse. I am going to try to summarize my problem (and I will update everything here about my case).

- Symptons: Anxiety, tiredness, nerviosism, panic attacks, social anxiety, bad coordination, agoraphobia, hair loss, dizziness, inestability, lack of breath sometimes and other symptons related with anxiety (I think), chest pain, dark circles, difficulty to sleep and to get up in the morning, little stress resistance, rigidness.

- Tests done until now: Here and in my next post are my latest blood tests they are in spanish but I think they are understandable. What I most worried about is homocistein, prolactin, cortisol, uric acid, acth, oxalic acid (stopped with vitamin c because of that), anti tiroglubulin, 17-hidroxicorticoids and mhpg.

I recently had also a MRI brain, an ecocardiogram, a torax RX with nothing strange. Also a food intolerance test a lot years ago (igG, but I think the good one is igE) with positive in cow, goat and sheep milk and white egg

- Habits: I lift weights 40 minutes/3x per week but not too hard. Walking and stretching. I use red light sometimes. I try to meditate every other day or so...trying to think positive and things like that
I sleep a lot (10 hours or more) but I always get up tired. I have a lot of nightmares.

- Suplements/Diet:

1) Breakfast: 500 mg curcumin, 500 mg ginger, pepzin, digestive enzymes, adrenal health of Gaia herbs, Nettle root, Great Lakes gelatin, glycine, l-theanin, tart cherry

2) Lunch: 10 mg escitalopram, adrenal health of Gaia herbs, digestive enzymes, nettle root, pepzin, garlic, taurine, - theanine, eggshell calcium 1200 mg, artichoke

3) Afternoon snack: b6 100mg (p5p), b1, b5, biotin, digestive enzymes, riboflavin, folic acid- 5 methyltetrahidrofolate- (2 per week 500 ug), TMG, taurine

4) Dinner: nettle root, magnesium chelated, digestive enzymes, taurine

5) Before bed: phosphorylated serine 1 g, proteolytic enzymes, pharmagaba.

Sometimes: activated charcoal, vit e,a,k,a,aspirin, sodium bicarbonate, prebiotics and probiotics.

I also use 0,1% topical finasteride, magnesium, zinc and selenium.

In my diet tend to avoid legumes, complex carbs, milk, gluten, a lot of protein (because of uric acid). I eat fruit, juices, potatoes, some rice, seafood, fish, meat, ham,bread without gluten, carrot salad every now and then.... whatever there is in my home trying to avoid gluten, milk, and things difficult to digest...I think overall a varied diet

- Some questions:

1) How can I know if I am sobre or under methylator? with genetic test?

2) If the igG of milk is positive, can´t I drink milk or better no?

3) What does it mean high blood cortisol and low in urine...? and low 17-hidroxicorticoids and mhpg?

4) Can I disregard gluten intolerance with this blood test?

5: Could you know if I am th1 or th2 dominant with:

Interferon alpha <10 (reference range <30.1)
Interleukin 6 : 2,6 (reference range <7.1)
Interleukin 10: <2 (reference range <10.1)

what should I do more to know it?...

- What I would like to achive: Balance my blood tests, feel calmed, healthy, with a good stress response, adaptative to any situation, relaxed, with confidence, healthy.

- ¿Next tests? I am not sure about what else to do....I thought about more blood tests (what else?...), omega 3-6-9 test, organic acid test, genetic test from 23 and me, food intolerance test (which?...), and mineralogram.

I would really appreciate your expertise help.....it´s like my last opportunity to be in a better health. What would you change or do? what would you do if this were your health? Any additional test?
I will take every opinion into consideration.

Regards from Spain

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 43
OP
T

Trunks00

Here the rest of my blood tests

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 18
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 22
  • septiembre 2017 2 parte.jpg
    septiembre 2017 2 parte.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 21

Peatful

Welcome.

@theLaw
Please move this gentleman in the right direction.
Appreciate u.

theLaw

Hi,
I am a 32 years old man from Spain (by the way, sorry for my english). I really love the forum and I have finally decided post my case because I think there are people here with a lot of knowlegment about overall health and my doctor don´t pay much attention to my case ( I have been with these problems for more than 5 years) and my health is getting worse and worse. I am going to try to summarize my problem (and I will update everything here about my case).

- Symptons: Anxiety, tiredness, nerviosism, panic attacks, social anxiety, bad coordination, agoraphobia, hair loss, dizziness, inestability, lack of breath sometimes and other symptons related with anxiety (I think), chest pain, dark circles, difficulty to sleep and to get up in the morning, little stress resistance, rigidness.

- Tests done until now: Here and in my next post are my latest blood tests they are in spanish but I think they are understandable. What I most worried about is homocistein, prolactin, cortisol, uric acid, acth, oxalic acid (stopped with vitamin c because of that), anti tiroglubulin, 17-hidroxicorticoids and mhpg.

I recently had also a MRI brain, an ecocardiogram, a torax RX with nothing strange. Also a food intolerance test a lot years ago (igG, but I think the good one is igE) with positive in cow, goat and sheep milk and white egg

- Habits: I lift weights 40 minutes/3x per week but not too hard. Walking and stretching. I use red light sometimes. I try to meditate every other day or so...trying to think positive and things like that
I sleep a lot (10 hours or more) but I always get up tired. I have a lot of nightmares.

- Suplements/Diet:

1) Breakfast: 500 mg curcumin, 500 mg ginger, pepzin, digestive enzymes, adrenal health of Gaia herbs, Nettle root, Great Lakes gelatin, glycine, l-theanin, tart cherry

2) Lunch: 10 mg escitalopram, adrenal health of Gaia herbs, digestive enzymes, nettle root, pepzin, garlic, taurine, - theanine, eggshell calcium 1200 mg, artichoke

3) Afternoon snack: b6 100mg (p5p), b1, b5, biotin, digestive enzymes, riboflavin, folic acid- 5 methyltetrahidrofolate- (2 per week 500 ug), TMG, taurine

Sometimes: activated charcoal, vit e,a,k,a,aspirin, sodium bicarbonate, prebiotics and probiotics.

In my diet tend to avoid legumes, complex carbs, milk, gluten, a lot of protein (because of uric acid). I eat fruit, juices, potatoes, some rice, seafood, fish, meat, ham,bread without gluten, carrot salad every now and then.... whatever there is in my home trying to avoid gluten, milk, and things difficult to digest...I think overall a varied diet

- Some questions:

1) How can I know if I am sobre or under methylator? with genetic test?

2) If the igG of milk is positive, can´t I drink milk or better no?

3) What does it mean high blood cortisol and low in urine...? and low 17-hidroxicorticoids and mhpg?

4) Can I disregard gluten intolerance with this blood test?

5: Could you know if I am th1 or th2 dominant with:

Interferon alpha <10 (reference range <30.1)
Interleukin 6 : 2,6 (reference range <7.1)
Interleukin 10: <2 (reference range <10.1)

what should I do more to know it?...

- What I would like to achive: Balance my blood tests, feel calmed, healthy, with a good stress response, adaptative to any situation, relaxed, with confidence, healthy.

- ¿Next tests? I am not sure about what else to do....I thought about more blood tests (what else?...), omega 3-6-9 test, organic acid test, genetic test from 23 and me, food intolerance test (which?...), and mineralogram.

I would really appreciate your expertise help.....it´s like my last opportunity to be in a better health. What would you change or do? what would you do if this were your health? Any additional test?
I will take every opinion into consideration.

Regards from Spain

Good news!!! All of the answers can be found on this forum. Just use the search box in the upper right hand corner.

This should get you started:

Ray Peat Email Exchanges - Ray Peat Forum Wiki

Optimal diet for increasing lifespan

And then begin by solving the big 3:

+ Clean the Liver

Caffeine Reverses Stress, Insulin Resistance, Hypertension

High Protein Diet Prevents & Reverses Fatty Liver Disease (steatosis)

+ Fix Digestive Issues

Amino Acid Supplementation For People With Poor Digestion

Ray Peat Potato Protein Soup (RPPPS)

Cyproheptadine - A Wonder Drug?

+ Reduce PUFA in Tissues down to almost nothing

PUFA Depletion Can (probably) Be Accomplished In 30 Days!

Haidut's Summary Of PUFA

VoS uncoupling thread

Cheers!:cool:

Getting Ripped With Dr Peat

This is not a quick-fix regiment for weekend warriors, but an opportunity to change your life and health for the better, so take this seriously by reading and testing as much as possible (the search function is far more effective and efficient than any member's advice).

One last note: using too many supplements could be causing a host of different problems, so you might consider replacing most of them with food until you get a better handle on these issues.

milk_lover

I also use 0,1% topical finasteride
Please search the forum about the horrible consequences of finasteride.. Many people have reported really bad results from it because it affects androgens negatively. If I were you, I wouldn't touch it anymore..

milk_lover

TSH and prolactin seem to be higher than optimal and cortisol is high. I think if you improve your thyroid, oppose estrogen (e.g. fat soluble vitamins, preg/progesterone, sun exposure), and reduce stress (e.g. glycine) while keeping stomach happy, you should see improvements! I think others can interpret your results better than me, so hopefully you get more input.

Luann

*Gets confused after reading links 2 and then 4 that theLaw posted*

I guess the higher protein stint would just be for a little while if someone tried that eh?

Elize

Magnesium and Nettle lowers cortisol. Try to change one thing at a time and see what happens. Could be why you feel tired and do not feel good

Best

Elize

lampofred

Seems like a ton of people in developed countries are suffering from low dopamine probably as a result of excessive estrogenic exposure

opiath

You have impaired methylation and maybe PFS too (stop taking fin).
High b12 and high homocysteine on your tests means functional b12 deficiency.
This is most likely from problems with glutathione recycling since you already take the cofactors for b12 (b2, folate).
Low methylation results in impaired breathing drive since you don't make enough adrenaline and acetylcholine.
This means you don't exhale CO2 so it builds up and leads to respiratory acidosis, panic, anxiety and slow metabolism.
Because of this estrogen crashes (yours is almost 0) and now you are becoming toxic in copper.

I don't know what is the root cause of this. Maybe PFS, maybe copper toxicity or infections killing your glutathione.
Freddd methylation protocol (high dose methylb12) might be able to fix you. (google it)
It will restore your methylation and help your breathing, chelate copper, restote glutathione, fix receptors screwed by PFS.

Btw low estrogen leads to low choline production so you can take choline instead of TMG or eat egg yolks.
Calcium might be problematic for you.

OP
T

Trunks00

T
Good news!!! All of the answers can be found on this forum. Just use the search box in the upper right hand corner.

This should get you started:

Ray Peat Email Exchanges - Ray Peat Forum Wiki

Optimal diet for increasing lifespan

And then begin by solving the big 3:

+ Clean the Liver

Caffeine Reverses Stress, Insulin Resistance, Hypertension

High Protein Diet Prevents & Reverses Fatty Liver Disease (steatosis)

+ Fix Digestive Issues

Amino Acid Supplementation For People With Poor Digestion

Ray Peat Potato Protein Soup (RPPPS)

Cyproheptadine - A Wonder Drug?

+ Reduce PUFA in Tissues down to almost nothing

PUFA Depletion Can (probably) Be Accomplished In 30 Days!

Haidut's Summary Of PUFA

VoS uncoupling thread

Cheers!:cool:

Getting Ripped With Dr Peat

This is not a quick-fix regiment for weekend warriors, but an opportunity to change your life and health for the better, so take this seriously by reading and testing as much as possible (the search function is far more effective and efficient than any member's advice).

One last note: using too many supplements could be causing a host of different problems, so you might consider replacing most of them with food until you get a better handle on these issues.

Thank you very much. I have read a lot from the forum and I will read everything you told me. But I would like to have some personal advice having into account my tests, life style, etc. I think each person is unique and I would like to adapt ray peat ideas to my case

Regards

OP
T

Trunks00

Please search the forum about the horrible consequences of finasteride.. Many people have reported really bad results from it because it affects androgens negatively. If I were you, I wouldn't touch it anymore..
I use it topical....and I have had these issues a long before fin... I dont think it is the root of my problems...

Regards

Elize

Hi,

Greetings from Elize in the USA
I can only speak of my personal experience and am sure more knowledgeable will chime in.
Personally I think you are using a hell of a lot of supplement and I highlighted the ones that lower cortisol. That alone can make you feel very bad. Having low cortisol issues myself am not able to use any of the highlighted products as it would leave me with similar symptoms as you have. You may also need folate rather than folic acid.

I weaned myself off all supplements, 3 months later had labs done and found my iron and D3 low and now am supplementing those only.

Wishing you well and hope that someone guides you in the right direction.

Blessings

- Suplements/Diet:

OP
T

Trunks00

TSH and prolactin seem to be higher than optimal and cortisol is high. I think if you improve your thyroid, oppose estrogen (e.g. fat soluble vitamins, preg/progesterone, sun exposure), and reduce stress (e.g. glycine) while keeping stomach happy, you should see improvements! I think others can interpret your results better than me, so hopefully you get more input.
Thank you! I will do what you told me! I am a little afraid about preg and progesterone because I never take them

Regards

raypeatclips

I use it topical....and I have had these issues a long before fin... I dont think it is the root of my problems...

Regards

Finasteride is a terribly damaging drug. Even if you have had issues before finasteride that isn't the point. Even if you are taking it topically some will be absorbed. If you aren't willing to stop finasteride you're on the wrong forum.

You are also taking a huge amount of different supplements. I have no idea how you can establish which substances are doing what, when you take 10 different things per meal, that seems insane.

Constatine

Regards
I rather eat tubs of agent orange than take fin, plus your taking escitalopram. You should really stop before you do near irreversible damage to yourself.