Confidence

ebs

I used them as an experiment, but I stopped the aspirin because I couldn't find a good quality pure brand here in SA.
I tried a different brand of Tribulus here in SA, but the effect was not the same, probably to low protodioscin content as it was sourced from China.
I actually just started using the aspirin again yesterday and was thinking of doing high doses for 10 days on and 20 days off, so something like that. I'm either going to order from NOW again (for Tribulus) or wait for Haidut's one to come out.

It was a local brand which contained talc and other junk, so that's why I stopped. Health natura and Lifegivingstore sell pure powders so maybe you can order from them. Have you taken your aspirin with a little bit of sodium bicarb and vitamin C?

No, so I will certainly give it another try.

Does aspirin have an effect on glutamate/gaba? I remember reading so.

Apparantly calcium and/or vitamin d increase glutamate activity which explains why I don't react well to calcium supplements. I have chronic pain in my shoulderblade and I'm certain I'm glutamate sensitive because magnesium, glycine and diazepam lower the pain symptoms.

GreekDemiGod

@Nigel Forester Haha, got your point.
I realized that people who put their all mental health down to diet are just orthorexic and just hanging on to something instead of enjoying life.
Normal happy people (and in reasonable health state) do not worry about this stuff. Like, "I've eaten potatoes instead of rice, now i'm depressed" How ridiculous is that?
You only say that and you only worry about that and you only notice that because you lack joy / love / excitement in your life.
Nobody with a vibrant life would say that. When the mental is in check, when you're enjoying life, all that has a much greater effect than diet.

Even if I reach a point of amazing health, energy and testosterone, the work is not done. There's still crafting an enjoyable life outside food.

That being said, I'd take 1000 ng/dL test levels, thanks.

Hans

Forum Supporter
No, so I will certainly give it another try.

Does aspirin have an effect on glutamate/gaba? I remember reading so.

Apparantly calcium and/or vitamin d increase glutamate activity which explains why I don't react well to calcium supplements. I have chronic pain in my shoulderblade and I'm certain I'm glutamate sensitive because magnesium, glycine and diazepam lower the pain symptoms.
From what I've read aspirin reduces glutamate by increasing ATP, but it does seem to inhibit GABA however.
Aspirin could however induce the NMDA receptor, by increasing arachidonic acid.
Salicylate enables cochlear arachidonic-acid-sensitive NMDA receptor responses. - PubMed - NCBI
"These results suggest that salicylate inhibits cochlear cyclooxygenase, which increased levels of arachidonate. The increased levels of arachidonate then act on NMDA receptors to enable NMDA responses to glutamate that inner hair cells spontaneously release."

So in your case, it's a net stimulatory effect. What if you pair it with theanine, magnesium or glycine.

How do you feel confident or "manly" less anxious etc.. ?
I always just feel anxious and have no confidence in myself I always still feel like I'm a kid or something .
Testosterone , dht, Masteron, proviron, androsterone, 11keto dht , winstrol, dianabol, anti estrogens , thyroid, pansterone, estroban, progesterone, b vitamins, zinc , copper , magnesium , calcium , vitamin d , K2 ,taurine, glycine diet , getting muscular and strong none of it helps .

Have you tried to improve how good looking, tall, and European you are?

What about getting serious with a horticulture hobby?

If that fails, you could always take another shower.

:D

Ok ok, my tip would be to learn to make women orgasm without using your hands, mouth, feet or toys.

How do you feel confident or "manly" less anxious etc.. ?
I always just feel anxious and have no confidence in myself I always still feel like I'm a kid or something .
Testosterone , dht, Masteron, proviron, androsterone, 11keto dht , winstrol, dianabol, anti estrogens , thyroid, pansterone, estroban, progesterone, b vitamins, zinc , copper , magnesium , calcium , vitamin d , K2 ,taurine, glycine diet , getting muscular and strong none of it helps .
Confidence or the lack there of has a lot to do with trauma in my opinion. No matter what has happended to you just know that actions speak louder than words.

OP
J

Jing

Holy guacamole, how did you feel on that? What were your sides?
Didn't feel much tbh, libido was up but nothing insane but saying that sometimes my libido would get to insane levels lol acne on face and shoulders , abit moody at times, seems if I go above 300mg of test a week I get moody , didn't really feel much else testosterone isn't something you can feel tbh . One of my tests came back at 13000 once lol I think I injected 750mg then like 600mg three days later then 600mg three days after that at that time my libido was pretty crazy but this was only for like a week I just wanted to see if I could tell a difference with a higher dose.

OP
J

Jing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200517_184220.jpg
    Screenshot_20200517_184220.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 17
OP
J

Jing

Confidence or the lack there of has a lot to do with trauma in my opinion. No matter what has happended to you just know that actions speak louder than words.
For me I just feel my lack of confidence just comes from not having certain things like height , not being tall knocks my confidence down.

milkboi

For me I just feel my lack of confidence just comes from not having certain things like height , not being tall knocks my confidence down.

Maybe it depends on your values? Eg valueing pu*sy too much?
For me I don‘t really give a ***t about dating right now, focused on my career. When my confidence is low it‘s mostly because I haven‘t work hard enough on that.

OP
J

Jing

Maybe it depends on your values? Eg valueing pu*sy too much?
For me I don‘t really give a ***t about dating right now, focused on my career. When my confidence is low it‘s mostly because I haven‘t work hard enough on that.
Well I have a Gf been in a long term relationship but I have just always wanted to be tall since a young age to me someone who is 6ft + always looks better even muscle wise someone tall and muscular looks more powerful to me and I just hate walking past school kids and they are taller than me lol I prefer the look of being muscular and tall and it annoys me I can't achieve that, and even though I'm in a relationship we all know most women prefer tall men. I feel like a child standing next to someone 6ft + lol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals