• @Blossom Is A Blessing To This Community, Let Us Be A Blessing To Her
    Click Here For More Information
  • Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Confidence

laleto12

Well I have a Gf been in a long term relationship but I have just always wanted to be tall since a young age to me someone who is 6ft + always looks better even muscle wise someone tall and muscular looks more powerful to me and I just hate walking past school kids and they are taller than me lol I prefer the look of being muscular and tall and it annoys me I can't achieve that, and even though I'm in a relationship we all know most women prefer tall men. I feel like a child standing next to someone 6ft + lol

How tall are you?

And I have the same confidence problem as well. My heart rate skyrocket, like pumping insane when, for example, I am in a situation that could possibly get me in a fight with someone. Or I need to protect myself etc. I just dont understand why I am such a ***** LOL :D But in like social situations and stuff I am pretty confident and talkative person. The problem is when there is a possible "tough argument" and "fight" with someone.

Jing

How tall are you?

And I have the same confidence problem as well. My heart rate skyrocket, like pumping insane when, for example, I am in a situation that could possibly get me in a fight with someone. Or I need to protect myself etc. I just dont understand why I am such a ***** LOL :D But in like social situations and stuff I am pretty confident and talkative person. The problem is when there is a possible "tough argument" and "fight" with someone.
5ft7 so not exactly classed as small but I definitely feel small 5ft7 is definitely not average height , most women and kids I walk past are roughly same height as me or taller and most men I walk past are quite abit taller than me .

Yh I kind of the same in a fight situation even though I know I could protect myself like in a boxing ring or something I enjoy fighting it excites me tbh I like a good fight but only with friends or something not just random person on the street. If I walk past someone who is say like 6ft3 and muscular I always end up getting thoughts like he could literally throw me around like a child lol makes me feel small and like a kid walking past someone like that.

I thought testosterone would help abit with this but it didn't so then I thought Masteron might it didn't lol this wasn't the reason for taking them btw but I thought it would be a bonus to taking them.

Last edited:

Light

One thing: dopamine. Even though my T is low, if I keep dopamine high (and stay on my purpose, I guess that's the second thing) confidence ain't a problem.
I second the 'staying on purpose' part.
I was just thinking lately about times when I really wasn't bothered by what other people thought,
and it was always when I had a clear mission or purpose, something I was focused on achieving.

Jing

Would you really be satisfied? Why not be 6’2 and if your 6’2 why not be 6’5... that mind set is a never ending cycle of worrying about things that you can’t change.
I see your point and if I suddenly became 6ft today I would probably think it would be nice to be 6ft3 but I wouldn't care about it to let it bother me In my daily life it wouldn't be something that depresses me because I would be a nice tall height for a man. I would walk down the street and be atleast equal to other men around me I wouldn't have school kids and women always being taller than me . I wouldn't feel so powerless when walking past a tall man. There's a difference if I was tall I would want to be taller but it wouldn't bother me like being short does but wanting to be tall.

I wouldn't be reminded everyday how short I am walking down the street lol so it wouldn't play on my mind all the time.

I see your point and if I suddenly became 6ft today I would probably think it would be nice to be 6ft3 but I wouldn't care about it to let it bother me In my daily life it wouldn't be something that depresses me because I would be a nice tall height for a man. I would walk down the street and be atleast equal to other men around me I wouldn't have school kids and women always being taller than me . I wouldn't feel so powerless when walking past a tall man. There's a difference if I was tall I would want to be taller but it wouldn't bother me like being short does but wanting to be tall.

I wouldn't be reminded everyday how short I am walking down the street lol so it wouldn't play on my mind all the time.
It depends where do you live.